English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Sad to see that Arsenal are going to be practically managerless for another 20 odd days till the manager signs in just to keep the side!

I know I don't have the greatest track record but stuff like that winds you up, even more so when you see Arsenal are in top 6 with just 1 defeat :rolleyes:

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aldershot Town and Yeovil Town in their Division 3 fixture.

Sow was on the scoresheet for his side.

I feel we deserved to win this match as we dominated possession and had a lot more shots, but we were just not good enough in front of goal. It's the first time we drop points this season, it would happen necessarily sooner or later, so... We're still undefeated though, which is great! And we're still leading the race :) It would be great to return to winning ways in our next match though! A tough trip to Wolverhampton to face a very good Wolves side. #Let'sgoShots!

We had an important rise this week: CB Andrea Raggi got a +1 to 87!

6-2 win for Hull(Soriano x2,Bolasie x2,Schmeidebah,Hernandez) over Notts County and not bad start of the season where we are sitting 4th after 7 games,the good start is coming for our top scorer Jonathan Soriano who have 7goals in 7 starts and for now is the league top scorer

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aldershot Town and Wolverhampton Wanderers in their Division 3 fixture.

Muslera had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

N'zonzi was on the scoresheet for his side.

A decent away point for us against a good opponent, specially considering other main contenders like Newcastle and Birmingham also dropped points. We keep our 1st place and also our unbeaten run. Good enough!

#Let'sGoShots!

Dissapointing 3-1 defeat for Rochdale against Chesterfield, our third loss in a row now. Cant complain with our performance as we played much better. Our keeper had a very bad day and failed to save the three shots that Chesterfield had on target...

Drop to 14th, and have to face the leaders next :(

6-2 win for Hull(Soriano x2' date='Bolasie x2,Schmeidebah,Hernandez) over Notts County and not bad start of the season where we are sitting 4th after 7 games,the good start is coming for our top scorer Jonathan Soriano who have 7goals in 7 starts and for now is the league top scorer[/quote']

Great to see Soriano doing well for you :)

Despite a huge tactical substitution error by me that involving subbing in 80, 82 and 70 rated players, Peterborough managed to easily overcome newly managed Dagenham & Redbridge, defeating the club 3-1. Davy Propper, Tony Vilhena, a former player for Peterborough who recently joined the club on loan from his new side Sunderland, and one of the subs, Grant McCann scored the goals for the Posh.

Twente's Nana Tnuli joins the Posh too for 555 thousand, worth a punt.

Dissapointing 3-1 defeat for Rochdale against Chesterfield' date=' our third loss in a row now. Cant complain with our performance as we played much better. Our keeper had a very bad day and failed to save the three shots that Chesterfield had on target...

Drop to 14th, and have to face the leaders next :([/center']

Chesterfield got their second win of the season with a 3-1 win over Rochdale. Good game Marc. Despite Rochdale having the better chances at goal, Chesterfield played better ratings-wise and we managed to take our chances, thanks to a horror show by Rochdale's keeper. Gylfi Sigurdsson gave us the early lead however Rochdale equalized through Farfan however the Spireites retook the lead when Nordtviet scored and then Marcos Rojo scored in the final minute of the game to make the margin larger than the game deserved.

However we picked yet another injury with creative talisman Gylfi Sigurdsson out for a week. That's our fifth absentee in the last week and a half. In good news, Mikel San Jose and Koo Ja Cheol will be available for selection in our cup game against Crystal Palace

Swansea City beat Bolton Wanderers 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Patrício had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Candreva, Matri and Parshivlyuk were amongst the goalscorers.

Three first half goals ended any chance of Bolton taking three point's at the Reebok. Swansea's first win of the season :eek:, and up next ..... Champions Tottenham.

Walsall 1-1 Man City

K.GIBBS 7

Á.DI MARÍA 47

Happy with a point despite City's poor start to the season they have a great team. When you see Ronaldo, Messi, Di Maria and Muller as a front 4 come to Banks's Stadium you tend to fear the worst. Gibbs got us off to a flier with his 3rd of the season making him joint top scorer with Big Rom. We had Matic and Dembele missing tho which is 2 big losses, Dembele will be back for Wednesday's trip to table toppers Swindon where Matic will likely be Palace at home on 7th.

Reply to your messages people, it's just common courtesy. I expect it from ppl like Hammer who login once every 20 days, but not from ppl who are regularly around on chat and the forums.

I would normally just stop interacting with these people, but it's such a predominant problem in this setup that I felt it needed to be addressed. If you don't like what's being offered, a simple "no thanks" will suffice. Get it together ppl :rolleyes:

Birmingham finish week on a low, after midweek drawing to Brighton. A game I'd of been happy to grab a draw at the start but after leading by 3 - 1 after 70 minutes, I was gutted to let them grab 2 goals in the last 20 mins!

Saturday we faced Plymouth, a team I really expected to beat but knowing it would be a tough match because they have a great manager. Again after being 2 - 1 after 60 minutes, I thought we would have snapped it but we let Plymouth back into the game and win it 4 - 2.

Absolutely gutted and angry, that could prove to be 5 very important points dropped and the difference between promotion or staying once again in Div 3 come the end of the season!

Reply to your messages people' date=' it's just common courtesy. I expect it from ppl like Hammer who login once every 20 days, but not from ppl who are regularly around on chat and the forums.

I would normally just stop interacting with these people, but it's such a predominant problem in this setup that I felt it needed to be addressed. If you don't like what's being offered, a simple "no thanks" will suffice. Get it together ppl :rolleyes:[/quote']

id agree alot of people dont even say no:rolleyes: