English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

id agree alot of people dont even say no:rolleyes:

the only thing is, I get many people claim to be chatting on the chat in game, and frankly it's useless. Nothing ever pops up, I look at chats and messages aren't there, so in terms of chat cannot always have a go.

PMs are different. But when it comes to in game offers, some managers work differently. I've been moaned at for waiting a day I think it was :rolleyes:

People are different, some sit on game all day, some can only pop on when they can and may not get the time to reply to a message.

Alls fair in love and war! :D

the only thing is' date=' I get many people claim to be chatting on the chat in game, and frankly it's useless. Nothing ever pops up, I look at chats and messages aren't there, so in terms of chat cannot always have a go.

PMs are different. But when it comes to in game offers, some managers work differently. I've been moaned at for waiting a day I think it was :rolleyes:

People are different, some sit on game all day, some can only pop on when they can and may not get the time to reply to a message.

Alls fair in love and war! :D[/quote']

chats a waste of time, i was on about PM's and im not one to just stick in offers

A disappointing 1-0 loss to Division Two Crystal Palace in the English Shield. Aussie winger Robbie Kruse got the goal after Palace dominated the first half however even more disappointing is our inability to put the ball in the back of the net. Adebayor is having a case of the yips in front of goal but played well overall, he just needs that one goal to get him started.

Another injury hits Chesterfield, this time it is Portuguese fullback Tiago Gomes who will be out for a week at least which takes our tally to six injuries in the last two weeks.

We face a difficult Barnsley in the league but we have recovered after a dismal start to the season which saw us lose three of our first four matches.

Swansea City beat Norwich City 2 - 1 in their English Shield Round 1 fixture.

Enrique scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cámara was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Three wins in four in all competitions... Has Swansea turned a corner. Up next though current Div 1 Champions though :eek:

Swindon Town 0-1 Walsall

R.LUKAKU 33

Cracking result as we travel to table toppers Swindon and leave with all 3 points thanks to a MoM performance from new keeper Begovic. Swindon managed 13 shots on target but couldn't beat the big Bosnian. Unfortunately I think everyone bar Swindon in the top 8 won so we stay in 8th. Next up we welcome Palace.

Aldershot Town beat Rochdale 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Insigne scored both of the goals for Aldershot Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Once again our little magician Lorenzo Insigne showed his amazing talented! He made all the difference tonight in what was a pretty balanced match.

C_3_Media_1599777_immagine_oleft.jpg

I'm very happy to beat Rochdale, a team that i rate highly, even though they're struggling a bit atm. It's been a perfect start of the season for us as we beat another club record tonight! :D

After their result against Rochdale, Aldershot Town are now unbeaten in 13 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

#Let'sGoShots!

Wycombe Wanderers beat Oldham Athletic 4 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Afobe was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Packwood was also on the scoresheet for his side.

My first win as the Wycombe manager! :)

Afobe has earnt himself a start.

right ive been waiting for months now someone gimme a club

That's the spirit!

Leeds win 2-0 away at Blackburn, considering we only had 2 shots on target it is a massive win. But considering we had 62% of the possession we really should have made more than the 8 efforts we created.

Llorente didn't feature and we scored goals! Says it all

That's the spirit!

Leeds win 2-0 away at Blackburn' date=' considering we only had 2 shots on target it is a massive win. But considering we had 62% of the possession we really should have made more than the 8 efforts we created.

[b']Llorente didn't feature and we scored goals! Says it all[/b]

Think he's angling for a move to Forest tbh. Don't blame him :rolleyes:

4-2 win over Hudders takes us to 10 point, Movsisyan with a brace on his first start. Aside from our inexplicable 3-0 loss to Boro (don't fully understand it still), results have gone about as expected so far this season, or maybe even better.

We take on surprise league leaders Derby County next up.