English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

We executed our game plan almost perfectly apart from Falcao consistently fluffing his lines. It was a game of trying to keep our shape ' date=' Defend as we had to pay respect to Evertons awesome attack and counter effectively which I felt we did really well. Both GKs were superb so im pleased with a draw. I didnt expect Sean to suddenly change his formation to the one I went with that was brilliant lol.

Well done Sean , Very best of luck to you buddy for the rest of the season if you keep performing like that you will do very well :)

Ah Im starting to like nice Dom :)[/quote']

Haha Yeh of all the formations that are available typical us to end up picking the same bloody one :P be lying if I said before the game I wouldn't of been happy with a point. Although it does pain me to see a goal ruled out which could/should have won it for me.

Either way a pretty much even game so can't have too many complaints, good game Dom!

Haha Yeh of all the formations that are available typical us to end up picking the same bloody one :P be lying if I said before the game I wouldn't of been happy with a point. Although it does pain me to see a goal ruled out which could/should have won it for me.

Either way a pretty much even game so can't have too many complaints' date=' good game Dom![/quote']

Have to admit I was delighted to see my defence stop your attack dead in its tracks even tho like Falcao , Benz did miss a lot of chances for you too. I would have taken a draw against a quality outfit like yours so im pretty happy too.

The next game is against a under rated side in West Brom , for what they lack in quality they make up for in discipline , work rate and tactical knowledge. Ive got the better of them recently as I know what I needed to do but they capable of beating anyone so will need to think about who I put out but Wijidum will start as hes got a good record against them.

Theres never a easy game in a league full of quality managers and cracking teams :)

Very best of luck David , May the best man win :)

Saddlers finally back at full strength for the visit of Pompey after missing a few key players over recent weeks. Think this is arguably my strongest 11 ever in this setup now we just have to find a way of putting a few results together and climbing the table in what is a very competitive League.

Begovic

Evans Terry Gibbs

Matic

Willian Henderson Dembele Nasri

Welbeck Lukaku

As always I think out success this campaign will heavily depend on weather we can find a consistent goalscorer, something we've been missing for the last few seasons.

Dom, regarding your different approach, "the nice Dom", i must say it wont be enough for you to finally win the tittle. I'm just saying this because i don't want to see you suffer anymore. No more dreams mate! Stop it. Fulham for top 8 i must say though. Cheers!

Dom' date=' regarding your different approach, "the nice Dom", i must say it wont be enough for you to finally win the tittle. I'm just saying this because i don't want to see you suffer anymore. No more dreams mate! Stop it. Fulham for top 8 i must say though. Cheers![/quote']

lol :P

Ive gone past that my friend :) Im not aiming for anything anymore im just happy to be here and participating with 19 quality managers in this division :). I would be happy with top 8 so thanks :) Its all about approaching 1 game at a time all im worried about is how I will tackle Westbrom then move on :)

lol :P

ive gone past that my friend :) im not aiming for anything anymore im just happy to be here and participating with 19 quality managers in this division :). I would be happy with top 8 so thanks :) its all about approaching 1 game at a time all im worried about is how i will tackle westbrom then move on :)

STOP it!!! :D

STOP it!!! :D

Stop what? :)

The anger and hate I had for everyone of you has now gone , The bitterness and contempt I bore has vanished. All I have is utter respect and nice words to say about everyone and if I dont I will stay silent :) Im a changed man , Im a different man , Im a nice man :)

Your doing very well btw Andre , Your showing what a terrific manager you are and looking forward to playing you in the PL in the future :)

Unfortunately our tactics for this match did not work out. Shrewsbury managed to dominate possession' date=' even if we made much more shots, with Shrewsbury's goalkeeper being voted MOTM. We failed to score, all our strikers and wingers are out of form atm... And Rodrigo picked up an injury and he will miss our next matches unfortunately.

Thanks to this defeat [b']we're no longer Division 3 leaders[/b], even if we have the same amount of points than new leaders Brighton. Great season btw Smut! And great season to our opponent tonight, Shrewsbury, who sits 3rd! Good stuff.

Now we will face QPR, they're at the bottom, but we don't expect an easy match. We obviously want to return to winning ways, but we must respect our opponent and we will need to be at our very best in order to win! #Let'sgoShots!

Long way to go yet but strangely it was a poor performance that got Brighton to the top.

A 2-2 draw at Plymouth, who had a lower rated side out that weren't fully fit and where we had the better of the stats.

Tough game with 4th place Norwich tonight.

The anger and hate I had for everyone of you has now gone ' date=' The bitterness and contempt I bore has vanished. All I have is utter respect and nice words to say about everyone and if I dont I will stay silent :) Im a changed man , Im a different man , Im a nice man :)

Your doing very well btw Andre , Your showing what a terrific manager you are and looking forward to playing you in the PL in the future :)[/quote']

Damn! I almost felt in love with you after reading this men. Such a nice guy! :o Anyway, i'm also looking forward for it B) Keep this in mind Dom, i voted for Fulham to achieve big things this season! Do not disappoint me buddy.

Long way to go yet but strangely it was a poor performance that got Brighton to the top.

A 2-2 draw at Plymouth' date=' who had a lower rated side out that weren't fully fit and where we had the better of the stats.

Tough game with 4th place Norwich tonight.[/quote']

All i can expect is another poor performance from Brighton tonight Paul. A draw would be ok, i also don't want to give too much hope to Ruts B) Cheers mate! :D

Damn! I almost felt in love with you after reading this men. Such a nice guy! :o Anyway' date=' i'm also looking forward for it B) Keep this in mind Dom, i voted for Fulham to achieve big things this season! Do not disappoint me buddy.

[/quote']

Thank you my friend , Always nice to hear positivity flowing acrossing in the written form :)

I'am too it will be a step up for the rest of the PL when you get in here but I will strive to do my best like aways to match anyone :) Well thankyou for the vote of confidence my friend Im doing well atm , We are playing good football with a solid defence unit and when Falcao can fire again Im sure we can make good on that prediction. But I will try my best against the great managers of Division 1 :)

Team set up for tonight and I think my CM wijidum is going to be the star of tonight :) Fellani and James come out and Wiji and Draxler come in :)

Fulham manage to edge out a 2-1 win against a very good and organised Westbrom just like I expected. We dominated possession but like I said I needed to get Falcao firing which he did :) Our LB Crisitico had a great game and got MOM. But Wijidum got a 5 week injury but I forgive you David as im sure it was a acciedent :)

We are flying at the moment , Im on a great run of form but got a banana skin as we have to face Barnsley once again who proved themselves as a good team as they gave us a proper game last time :)

In the league we have Carlisle who admittedly aint doing as well as I expected but they have quality that I will admit matches mine and maybe more. They have got a great goalscorer in Jovetic so will need to be wary of that. The positive is they have Ozil injured and in 7 games Ive got 3 wins and 4 draws and 0 losses against Ant but that can all change and will need to be on our game :)

Good luck Marco and Ant :)

Everton beat Sunderland 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Allan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lewandowski was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Fantastic win for my boys. Up to the lofty hights of 12th place now :eek: leaping above our fellow Merseysider's in the process which is nice.

Quite fitting that Lewandowski scored the winning goals considering there has been a lot of interest in him lately (from Sunderland included) and I was thinking of moving him on. Wasn't able to agree anything but maybe that was the kick up the bum he needed :P

Got a cup game up next and then Watford in the league, let's hope I can keep this good upturn in good form going. If they can still be unmanaged by the time we play that would be great :D

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 2 MILLWALL 2

An excellent away point against 5th placed Sheff Wed to keep our unbeaten run going (WWWD)

• TIAGO scored

• CARDOZO scored

CARDOZO was voted MAN OF THE MATCH but we have to mention TIAGO's start with MILLWALL.

• TIAGO - PLAYED 3 GLS 2, ASST 2, MOM 1, AV RAT 8.67

We need to keep our run going in order to challenge for a PLAY-OFF spot

NEXT MATCH - MILLWALL v WYCOMBE

Wigan Athletic outclassed Ipswich Town and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Florenzi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Romeu was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally I'm back to winning ways again!!

Florenzi continues to be a key player with 3 goals and 7 assists in 10 games!

Up next, BURNLEY!

Aldershot Town outclassed Queens Park Rangers and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Théophile-catherine scored the winner for Aldershot Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nice performance, we completely dominated possession, even if we struggled to score. Our strikers continue in a bad moment, and we were missing Feghouli & Rodrigo due to injury. It was our defender Theophile-Catherine who scored the lone goal to allow us to return to winning ways! :) We will now face Coventry at home. #Let'sgoShots!

Settled on a cup team and thought over really hard. Im making my midfield stronger as im going Benassi , Roberto and Danny like last time but I will add Fellani and Iker to bring more presence in the midfield to give Barnsley the respect they deserve. Up front I dont have a lot of options so May will be given his 1st and last game for Fulham before being sold and Vincent who has been decent.

Byram , Caulker and Mendy at the back and we will go and attack the game given our midfield we should win but we will see :)

A 3-2 away win against defending champions. Quality. :)

And blimey. Sorry lads, really not got my head in the game here and didn't realise I have the Watford offer. Please PM me here and/or in game and I will try and get it to one of you if time doesn't run out tomorrow. Will check in as best I can but remember I am -7 or 8 hrs here in Canada...

Damn! I almost felt in love with you after reading this men. Such a nice guy! :o Anyway' date=' i'm also looking forward for it B) Keep this in mind Dom, i voted for Fulham to achieve big things this season! Do not disappoint me buddy.[/quote']And me too. Almost made me want to give the little guy a hand job. Almost...

The anger and hate I had for everyone of you has now gone ' date=' The bitterness and contempt I bore has vanished. All I have is utter respect and nice words to say about everyone and if I dont I will stay silent :) Im a changed man , Im a different man , Im a nice man :)

Your doing very well btw Andre , Your showing what a terrific manager you are and looking forward to playing you in the PL in the future :)[/quote']

i stay away from forum for a few weeks and this is what I come back to?

you Dom...

MAKE ME BLOODY SICK!!!

Bury record back to back Premier League wins with a 3-0 home win over MK Dons.

Both clubs were promoted together last season from Division 2 and it was Bury who came out on top with Glushakov,Quaresma and Honda getting on the scoresheet.

Quaresma has made an impressive start with 3 goals in his first 2 games for Bury.

Bury move up to 15th level on points with MK Dons who are 11th so it is a very close league.

Only a point seperates 9th to 15th place.