English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

i stay away from forum for a few weeks and this is what I come back to?

you Dom...

MAKE ME BLOODY SICK!!!

You had your chance Luis. Get over it mate. Now Dom is looking for a new man. I would say Jooles is in top position due to his hand skills. It should be an interesting soap opera anyway. B)

i stay away from forum for a few weeks and this is what I come back to?

you Dom...

MAKE ME BLOODY SICK!!!

Why the anger my friend? Im telling it as it is both of you are held in the highest calibre in my book and its a battle I look forward to watching.

Looking for a new man/friend? No while my bitter anger has completely gone I will walk alone like a lone ranger , while my rage has gone that spark that will to win is shining as bright as ever!. Nothing to distract me from my happy go lucky attitude now :) Theres not one man that can irk me enough to lose my new sense of oneself :)

Jooles , Thats gross dude :) But I aprecate the sentiment behind it my friend :) I hope your doing okay dude and when speaking please put your hands in your pockets thankyou :)

We put out a side to show respect to Barnsley and we gave them a performance of the top quality to see it through. Won 3-0 and it was our midfield that shone through with top performances from everyone of them and Vincent had a great game too given what was behind him. Im very sorry Marco I wanted to put a strong enough team to give the respect you deserve :)

Onto Carlisle which is always a tough ole game against Ant his team outmatches mine on paper in pretty much in every way but we have to find a way to win. Its a game im fearful off but im relishing at the same time :)

well.. in other news, in the FA Cup 3rd Round, the Posh managed to dominate the game against a stronger but neglected Arsenal side at London Road, winning 1-0 due to a late Fredy Montero victory.

Deserved victory which puts us through to the Round of 16 against fellow 4th Division rivals Bristol Rovers! Decent opponent who we will face next in the League but there is a chance of a good Cup run for us!

On another note, Birmingham doing ok... won last 4 games, well drew the last game in the cup but smashed it on penalties.

Played a weaker side, no changes for both league games as was disappointed on how big players had been performing and the younger lads did extremely well specially Lingard whos scored 3 goals in 2 games.

Anyways after beating Doncaster yesterday in the cup, I play them again tomorrow in the league.

Next up in the Shiled we face Manchester United :rolleyes: easy!!!

Next up in the Cup....Shrewsbury :( tough game in store!!!

We put out a side to show respect to Barnsley and we gave them a performance of the top quality to see it through. Won 3-0 and it was our midfield that shone through with top performances from everyone of them and Vincent had a great game too given what was behind him. Im very sorry Marco I wanted to put a strong enough team to give the respect you deserve :)

Onto Carlisle which is always a tough ole game against Ant his team outmatches mine on paper in pretty much in every way but we have to find a way to win. Its a game im fearful off but im relishing at the same time :)

No need to be sorry Dom! A crowded stadium was part of an excellent cup show! Congratulations and thanks for the words. Hope you go far :)

I thought I would add a wee post to the M/R thread' date=' the subject matter is the Peoples [s']Champion[/s] Princess.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=3065911&postcount=2526

A cracking read there Dan, still got to spread the rep!

I've also done a little write up in regards to my Leeds side.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=3066114&postcount=2527

I for one hope he returns to normal sooner rather than later as these niceties are not so nice' date=' please Dom wake up and smell the coffee as your arrogance and misguided optimism were your best qualities![/b']

Agreed Dan. The real Dom has more edge, like a poor man's Infernito B)

Agreed Dan. The real Dom has more edge' date=' like a poor man's Infernito B)[/quote']

I feel sorry for you my friend if you have nothing better to do than to comment on me being nice to people then I feel bad :)

Onto tonight , We put a 4-5-1 formation out and we played brilliantly to keep Carlisle quiet and take a goal. Felt it was deserved and im very pleased. We overtake Manchester United into 2nd and we are on a great run :) Next team to face us is Nottingham Forest , I will work out a plan but its all about the pace , about the pace no trouble , All about the pace , about the pace no trouble :)

Everton beat Watford 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Yanga-mbiwa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Benzema was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Keeping our great recent run of form going with a win over Watford under their new manager. The 'lesser' teams are usually always trouble for me so happy to pick up all the points.

Cracking debut for new signing Yanga-mbiwa putting in a MOM performance and scoring the winning goal with the last kick of the game! Welcome aboard son :P

Up into the European spaces for the first time in about 4 seasons lol

I feel sorry for you my friend if you have nothing better to do than to comment on me being nice to people then I feel bad :)
Well I feel sorry for you having nothing better to do than feel sorry for me then :)

1-1 draw with Charlton today. Unbeaten in the last 10 games now. I bet there's not many teams that can say that B)

Well I feel sorry for you having nothing better to do than feel sorry for me then :)

1-1 draw with Charlton today. Unbeaten in the last 10 games now. I bet there's not many teams that can say that B)

Fair enough lol , But I was only just saying that not meaning it :)

No but Ive won 7 and drawn 1 so that's pretty good too :)

Glad to see your doing well my friend :)

Aldershot Town slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Coventry City in their Division 3 fixture.

Insigne was on the scoresheet for his side.

I could not find a way to beat Johan's tactic, not 4-5-1 in 1st half, not 4-3-3 wingers in the 2nd half... It did not work out for us tonigh. Not here and not in 7777. Grrr :mad::P

We definitely need to return to winning ways in our next match because things are now extremly tight in Division 3 and we certainly want to remain at the top!

#Let'sgoShots!

A cracking read there Dan' date=' still got to spread the rep!

I've also done a little write up in regards to my Leeds side.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=3066114&postcount=2527[/url]

I know how you feel Joe, both Lacazette and Griezmann were on the verge of moves to Forest only for Raz to cruelly crush their dreams; poor lads just wanted to play alongside Iniesta.

Injuries have, as suspected, really hindered our progress. Without Basta, Rodriguez and Salah, we've only gotten 2 points from our last three games. Drawing with Tottenham and United is fine, but Charlton was a game we really needed to take 3 points from. Having Hoffmann fill in for Rodriguez has not been ideal.

It won't be getting much easier for us anytime soon; next up is Fulham away followed by Sunderland at home. We're fine for now (4-5-5) but if the wins don't start coming in we'll quickly find ourselves falling behind.

Palace seem to have been offered to Chris, problem is he hasn't logged in for 11 days and it is on an unused account. i have sent him a message on another one of his accounts, hopefully it wont be too long until he sees it.

Having seen arsenal being abandoned yet again, i think SM should introduce an option for the gameworld owner to kick out unwanted managers, i know it wont help this situation where this guy slowly ruins what once was a top club but it could stop it happening elsewhere in the future.

(replace 'guy' with as many disrespectful words as you like.)

Having seen arsenal being abandoned yet again' date=' i think SM should introduce an option for the gameworld owner to kick out unwanted managers, i know it wont help this situation where this guy slowly ruins what once was a top club but it could stop it happening elsewhere in the future.[/quote']

yes, i agree

Nout will happen tho coz he logs in before 30 day period.

My personal setups where i paid to have them has the same problem, guys waste a team then leave.

example - an Internazionale team went from 90+ rating to 75 rated squad - when manager joins them, he sees squad then automatically resigns

am stuck with setups i paid for but no-one will join coz wasted teams.

SM do nout bout that so i reckon same goes for your thoughts, buddy

re PALACE job

not sure how he got offered job wen he's not even online

(prob gave up)

ah well, gives us summit to moan about I suppose

yes' date=' i agree

Nout will happen tho coz he logs in before 30 day period.

My personal setups where i paid to have them has the same problem, guys waste a team then leave.

example - an Internazionale team went from 90+ rating to 75 rated squad - when manager joins them, he sees squad then automatically resigns

am stuck with setups i paid for but no-one will join coz wasted teams.

SM do nout bout that so i reckon same goes for your thoughts, buddy

re PALACE job

not sure how he got offered job wen he's not even online

(prob gave up)

ah well, gives us summit to moan about I suppose[/quote']

i hope that when SM finish with the single player game, they turn their thoughts to the problems with this game.

someone offered the job to Chris as it had been rejected by whoever had the offer, obviously acting out of kindness as Chris, sadly, is a palace fan.

i was actually in the process of asking Preppens if he wanted it offered to him when it was offered to Chris.