English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

i hope that when SM finish with the single player game' date=' they turn their thoughts to the problems with this game.

someone offered the job to Chris as it had been rejected by whoever had the offer, obviously acting out of kindness as Chris, sadly, is a palace fan.

i was actually in the process of asking Preppens if he wanted it offered to him when it was offered to Chris.[/quote']

Yes good to give to a fan of club but shoulda checked his online status to see if he was still active

if he doesn't log ion, we need to wait another 5 days

oh, the joys of job offers, eh :rolleyes:

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

MILLWALL 1 WYCOMBE 1

MILLWALL have never won against WYCOMBE so this was going to be another tough match.

We were lucky to get a point TBH.

Happy to get summit out of the game as it keeps our run going. WWWDD

next match: MILLWALL(9th) vs BOURNEMOUTH(1st)

Lars stindl joins the cause for a nice 5.4 million and while I will admit I don't know much about him but been told hes a decent RL player and linked with Schalke so that's Danny's replacement sorted and now to spend the rest on some more talent if I can :) Notts county have jumped me already so its going to be hard :) Will have around 7 million to spend and 6.5 million coming in next week :)

The offer for Conor MCALENY of Luton Town from Fulham has been accepted.

I decided to get Conor as hes a very talented player and Martinez raves about him. Hes playing well in the Cardiff side and I think could be in and around the Everton side next season. Im very glad to have him :)

Free Agent Matthew CLARKE has completed his move to Fulham for £368' date='000[/quote']

This one is a gamble but I know the championship very well and I didn't take Mings when I could and wasn't going to let it happen again. Clarke is a talented CB but hasn't been given the chance , He impressed on debut and I feel he will get his chance soon!

The offer for Dani OLMO of Dinamo Zagreb from Fulham has been accepted along with other club offers.

Olmo is mine after Notts withdrew there bid. Hes a 16 yr old Barca kid who now plays in Zagreb. He looks a very good prospect and Zagreb look a good home for him and well worth the 800k gamble.

A nice little group of players :)

Must admit my head isn't in this match tonight so haven't really prepared as much as Id like but ive done my best under the circumstances.

Going out to attack Forest and play the fast pace football that I know we can. We have also made a raft of changes with Walcott , Sven Bender , Kos , Sahin , James Rodriguez , Wiji all out of the side with Darmian , Fellani , Draxler , Caulker all coming in to the side. Its trying to save fitness and keep things fresh and keeping tactics fresh. Certainly not going 4-5-1 tonight :)

But I will be having Lars Bender and Fellani in the centre to help keep their main threats of Ganso and of course Inesta in check :)

Must admit Im desperate not to lose this match because I have Jooles on Wednesday and I want a unbeaten run VS unbeaten run match. Ive gone 8 games unbeaten at the moment and won 7 :)

Marc Marino rose from 65 to 70, and Adrian Cubas rose 3 to 78 :)

We play today away at Oldham knowing that a win today would break a club record for most consecutive League victories set in 2012 :)

Playing a number of Cup players just to save fitness ahead of Wednesday's key fixture against Hull at home, where we are undefeated with 5 wins and 2 losses in the League, and 2 victories in the Cup

Once again my game plan worked perfectly , We used the CM area to stop forest and they didn't create much to be honest and we were able to take our chances. Im on a 9 match unbeaten run , Won 8 and I get to defend it against Jooles. Im doing things better than ive ever done it on here and we are top for the first time in such a long time but my time could be running out :(.

On the Boro game , Its going to be very tough as we don't have our talisman as Falcao is injured. Hes going to be a huge huge loss.

Setting up a 3-5-2 with instructions of who gives a crap and will just check back twice a week. Sick of the same thing over and over. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you won't be referring to tonight's game and my Rotherham team so I'd be interested in hearing you expand on your post....:confused:

West Ham United beat Northampton Town 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Rosický scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kokorin and Gomis were also amongst the goalscorers.

What a result for us! back to last seasons title winning tactics with a tweek

Setting up a 3-5-2 with instructions of who gives a crap and will just check back twice a week. Sick of the same thing over and over. :rolleyes:

You're only 3 points off play-off spot :rolleyes:

what will you be saying if you were 3 points off bottom :eek:

Once again my game plan worked perfectly ' date=' We used the CM area to stop forest and they didn't create much to be honest and we were able to take our chances. Im on a 9 match unbeaten run , Won 8 and I get to defend it against Jooles. Im doing things better than ive ever done it on here and we are top for the first time in such a long time but my time could be running out :(.

On the Boro game , Its going to be very tough as we don't have our talisman as Falcao is injured. Hes going to be a huge huge loss.[/quote']Sorry Dom, we let you down with the unbeaten clash. Still, be nice to end your run and wipe that Cheshire Cat grin off your smug little mid-season face :)

Sorry Dom' date=' we let you down with the unbeaten clash. Still, be nice to end your run and wipe that Cheshire Cat grin off your smug little mid-season face :)[/quote']

Theres no smugness my friend :) Im sorry you lost but now pressure is on me to keep mine going without my main man besides i think im going to lose :) Good luck my friend :)

Wycombe managed a terrific 3-3 draw with Leyton where the crowd saw the ball go into the back of the twice in the last 3 minutes. We had 40% of the possession but in the chances created department, we outclassed Leyton. Disappointed as its only a draw whereas we need to string together some wins.

Aldershot Town beat Shorpe United 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Herrera scored both of the goals for Aldershot Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Feels good to be back on top! B) Solid win tonight, top performance from our mexican playmaker Hector Herrera!

herrera1.jpeg

Herrera scored a brace and was voted MOTM!

Next in the league is 2nd placed Brighton! Huge match ahead for us, a really tough challenge. But before that, we have a cup match against Gillingham monday night. A match that we will also try to win, even if we will play our 2nd line! #Let'sgoShots!