English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Everton beat Milton Keynes Dons 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Lewandowski was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cleverley was also on the scoresheet for his side

The wins keep on rolling in :D I don't think I can change my formation for anything the way its currently going, will have to ride this wave as long as I can :P as long as I can cement a top 10 finish il be happy. Nice to see Lewa finding the net on a regular basis aswell, always makes things a lot easier when you have a striker in the goals.

The offer for Free Agent Darnell FURLONG from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Surprised there was no competition for the fella, although im not complaining. CV for a player with a couple of premiership appearances to his name this season and linked with a number of other clubs. Into the youth team he goes. :D

Well after going the first 15 games of the season unbeaten, we have lost our last 2 games. Always new a dip in form would come, just hope we can get back on track soon as possible.

On a side note, Sami Khedira is available for the right offer.

Well we did good against Chelsea ' date=' We played to our strengths bossed the midfield like I wanted with the brute getting a goal himself but gave away two cheap goals and they robbed a point in the 89 min. Im absolutely gutted as I felt we deserved 3 for getting our gameplan spot on :)

Got my good Friend Neil in the cup :)

We will hand debuts to Emmer Valencia and Lars Stindl. Darmian , Auba , Roberto , Caulker , Mendy and Iker will play too. Its a decent side to put out and with a average age of 23 due to stindl being 27 lol.[/quote']

Liar Dom! You did not bossed the midfield, and you did not use any counter, just the same 5-4-1! I'm very disappointed :( I was expecting you to use 4-3-3 wingers, and possibly get trashed, but with dignity. Like a brave men! Not this way Dom!

chedjou-galatasaray.jpg

Aurélian CHEDJOU has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Galatasaray SK for 5,580,000 plus Raúl ALBENTOSA . All other offers were turned down.

Top addition to our defense! Finally we have a strong CB, a solid 89, still 29 years old, to improve and to lead our defense! We need to be more solid at the back! I expect Chedjou to help us to reach our goal of promotion! And it was a good price for us! And Tobias Figueiredo returned to home. I'm also happy with that. #Let'sgoShots!

West Ham United beat Swindon Town 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Elia scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gomis and Kokorin were also amongst the goalscorers.

Up to 10th after the win against high flying Swindon! :D

Well hello people..im back. If you are unaware of who i am, i used to manage Coventry..I forgot how i did with them, but i remember that i won the world cup with Croatia.

2 million in debt with Barnsley..who ever said this game isn't realistic...Mid table which is a relief. A lot to change

40 shots on goal between the 2 of us and not a goal in sight. In early this morning for extra shooting practice I think. We tried a new attacking style as well :o

Well ... 25 of them were yours haha

So for small clubs looking to make quick easy money, I have players on transfer list that can go for chairman value. They are much below external clubs value for players same rating.if you're a small club there value should be higher then what you paid for and you should make money. Feel free to bid

EDIT new post. http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=3071044#post3071044

MILLWALL lose out on deal which was £1,4m LESS than we offered.

our P/X deal was valued at £6.9m whereas he went to another club for £5.5m

doesn't make sense, but that's SM for you - not first time we lose out and wont be the last :mad:

no point in replies to this COZ SM DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENS TO US

STILL GUTTED at losing not one deal, but TWO

Thought woulda got one player but SM decide - as they do - to screw us at MILLWALL - It had to be PALACE whos manager aint in job long enuf to blow his nose, yet he screws us........TWICE.... IN ONE DAY (sean :D)

HAPPY DAYS

MILLWALL WILL NOW DO DEALS WI EXTERNALS WHO HAVE NO ONE INTERESTED.....ONLY (excluding loans, only purchases) :eek:

MILLWALL lose out on deal which was £1' date='4m LESS than we offered.

doesn't make sense, but that's SM for you - not first time we lose out and wont be the last :mad:

no point in replies to this COZ SM DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENS TO US[/quote']Lol, you want me to get that dummy for you Craig?

spit-the-dummy.jpg

Boro on the other hand finally do a few deals and bring in some young blood, adding Costa Alex from Forest and Gonçalves Jonas from Benfica to compliment our recent signing of the promising Samdorian youth player Samuel Eto'o :)

Lol' date=' you want me to get that dummy for you Craig?

[center']spit-the-dummy.jpg[/center]

Boro on the other hand finally do a few deals and bring in some young blood, adding Costa Alex from Forest and Gonçalves Jonas from Benfica to compliment our recent signing of the promising Samdorian youth player Samuel Eto'o :)

no buddy,

I'll use the same one I had for previous 20 transfers that I lost :P:p:D:D

• I'll use it also for the next 20 that I lose :D:D

MILLWALL lose out on deal which was £1' date='4m LESS than we offered.

no point in replies to this COZ SM DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENS TO US[/quote']

I feel your pain Craig, but there is no bug. 6.9 is not the real value, i can tell you the real value of Naismith is 4.8M because i found him at external in other setup. That's where you can see the value that SM takes into account. That's his value for Everton, his real life club. He's overvalued in your team, because you don't have many high rated strikers, but at Everton there is Mirallas, Lukaku and others that force Naismith's value to drop. Your offer was worthy 4.8M, the other was over 5M i guess, so he got the deal. Hope this can help you for future deals. Cheers.

I feel your pain Craig' date=' but there is no bug. 6.9 is not the real value, i can tell you the real value of Naismith is 4.8M because i found him at external in other setup. That's where you can see the value that SM takes into account. That's his value for Everton, his real life club. He's overvalued in your team, because you don't have many high rated strikers, but at Everton there is Mirallas, Lukaku and others that force Naismith's value to drop. Your offer was worthy 4.8M, the other was over 5M i guess, so he got the deal. Hope this can help you for future deals. Cheers.[/quote']

CV values in different setups vary, buddy

he is valued at £6.9m in ec7046 gameworld so thats what he's worth in 7046

been excellent for Birmingham and ourselves - may increase or decrease in future but his current CV in 7046 is £6.9m

frustrating for clubs like us, ie small squad and only £485k in bank.

we do p/x etc to freshen it up coz no cash to bid.

with the Chairman giving us NOUT to spend, We linger in Div-4 until we get cash to make a challenge

meanwhile, back at the ranch - we just get on with it and suffer in silence :eek:

edit, btw its not a bug its just SM being SM

Can't say I've heard of any of your new youth signings Joolesy boy ;) I'll take a punt and say the likes of Alex and Eto will never amount to anything in their careers :P

In Everton news we just can't stop winning! The b team comfortably saw off United in the cup last night (was also his cup team to be fair) but still the wins keep coming.

I think I have stumbled on to something decent to work with :eek: the fans haven't been this excited since the title winning season!

CV values in different setups vary' date=' buddy

he is valued at £6.9m in ec7046 gameworld so thats what he's worth in 7046

been excellent for Birmingham and ourselves - may increase or decrease in future but his current CV in 7046 is £6.9m

frustrating for clubs like us, ie small squad and only £485k in bank.

we do p/x etc to freshen it up coz no cash to bid.

with the Chairman giving us NOUT to spend, We linger in Div-4 until we get cash to make a challenge

meanwhile, back at the ranch - we just get on with it and suffer in silence :eek:

edit, btw its not a bug its just SM being SM[/quote']

No mate, his value in an exchange player deal is really only 4.8M, i know what i'm talking about. And that value works for any setup. You better sell him and offer only money for another player, that will obviosuly benefit you more, because his CV in your team is very high. It's a good thing to get an high external offer, but it does not work in player exchange deals. Trust me or you will be complaining again soon.

alright...how the hell did we let some 41-reputation manager take over Arsenal?!? So much for finally having a competent manager at Arsenal!

He might turn out to be okay but I have my doubts that a manager one week into playing SM will have any idea with what to do with the Arsenal squad left by Hammer...

No mate' date=' his value in an exchange player deal is really only 4.8M, i know what i'm talking about. And that value works for any setup. You better sell him and offer only money for another player, that will obviosuly benefit you more, because his CV in your team is very high. It's a good thing to get an high external offer, but it does not work in player exchange deals. Trust me or you will be complaining again soon.[/quote']

I P/X players all the time buddy (rarely buy from manager coz got no cash) and I always get CV for them

i get best out players and move them on via CV to get better deal

ie buy guy 4m then wen tb is up i sell for 5.5 or whatever, this allows me to replace with better player or get more cash.

no probs buddy, you watch me get Naismith out for 6.9m (external)

alright...how the hell did we let some 41-reputation manager take over Arsenal?!? So much for finally having a competent manager at Arsenal?

He might turn out to be okay but I have my doubts that a manager one week into playing SM will have any idea with what to do with the Arsenal squad left by Hammer...

yes' date=' managers in this gw moan bout how bad a manager is but then they appoint a newbie wi no reputation, this gw is top and only best will do.

we should keep it that way by making sure we get quality guys in.

fed up wi guys coming in for 2 games or log in every 28 days or so

NO MORE - I SAY

I P/X players all the time buddy (rarely buy from manager coz got no cash) and I always get CV for them

i get best out players and move them on via CV to get better deal

ie buy guy 4m then wen tb is up i sell for 5.5 or whatever' date=' this allows me to replace with better player or get more cash.

no probs buddy, you watch me get Naismith out for 6.9m (external)[/quote']

Only if no one else bids higher than 4.8M Craig.

Stockport County (Div4) Update:

Due to personal reasons I have not been fairly active over the past 2 months.

I have now returned and it is good to see that my team are not far off the pace, just 5 points and GD behind after 17 games.

I have re-assured our fans that we will not come last this season. I will do everything it takes to achieve this goal.

It starts with a big home game coming up against 16th placed Oldham and despite my team being on a 14 game losing streak, very confident of getting the win.

I have been at this club for 60 games and despite having the worst avg points (1.15) out of all 10 Stockport County managers, we are at least in a much stronger position financially.

I have hired a Financial Analyst and we will sit down over the next few weeks and work out whether we have the funds available to challenge for a promotion next season.