TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Only if no one else bids higher than 4.8M Craig.

There won't be any bids for him, buddy coz i go to external team.

no-one bids for him, I offer him as p/x to external club for a player with CV of 6.9m approx or less. (I'd be happy wi a player wi cv at 5.5 upwards)

alright...how the hell did we let some 41-reputation manager take over Arsenal?!? So much for finally having a competent manager at Arsenal!

He might turn out to be okay but I have my doubts that a manager one week into playing SM will have any idea with what to do with the Arsenal squad left by Hammer...

He also got Arsenal in E2 somehow. Caused a big stir !Definately a duplicate account

Another loss then pending relegation for the sub-par 'Pool? :D

The way things are going I wouldn't bet against it, I suppose we are due a bad season after six finishes in a row in the top four, maybe we will just try and add a domestic cup this season or retain the Champions League trophy, we already have the dinky Super Cup in the cabinet from the start of the season.

We have a tough tough game against Liverpool , Im going to try and contain and hit them on the break. They are not doing well but have one of the best squads and have a great manager in Dan. I will do my best to divide and conquer , It will not be pretty tonight but I hope we can get something out of it :)

Good luck Dan :)

No wins in 7, 3 points out of 21, reckon we're a good bet for relegation at this point. We started out strong, but injuries to Rodrigues, Salah, Mathieu, Payet, Basta and others have left us in pretty bad shape.

Really needed a win against Bury today, but despite the edge in possession we were hardly able to muster any decent chances on goal. Desperately need 3 points in our next game vs Swansea.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aldershot Town and Norwich City in their Division 3 fixture.

Muslera had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Insigne was on the scoresheet for his side.

Disappointed to draw, i believe we could have win this, with 56% possession and more shots... And we would be leaders by now :( Anyway, it was a good match, cheers Ruts. Norwich is doing very well this season. Next we face Gillingham and we want to win.

Peterborough manage to scrap a 2-1 win against a Notts County side. Given our form recently, I expected better, but it's still a victory.

Also a record fan attendance for this season of 8.8k came to London Road .. we've only dropped 4 points in 9 games at our home sweet home (with no losses!) :)

Our 9 game win streak is maintained in the League (a record), we are the in-form team in the 4th Division right now. Our next match is against a strong Sheffield Wednesday away. Will be a very difficult match but the minimal expectation is a draw, so we can have a crack at ousting the club record of 10 unbeaten matches. We're only 2 games from breaking that record!

2 points from the summit after being almost 10 points off the pace at the beginning of the season isn't bad :)

Fernando Torres joins up at West Ham will provide competition to Bafétimbi Gomes who has scored 9 in 12 so far this season, sad to see Tomás Hubocan leave who has only played 15 games since moving from Blackburn but opportunity to sign Torres was to good to turn down.

West Ham are now on the look out for a Centre Back around the 88/89/90 mark, anyone available??

A goal and MOTM performance from youth talent Eto'o enough for a comfortable 2-1 for Boro over Watford. Sitting pretty in 5th right now waiting to make our move...B)

Stéphane M'Bia added to the squad today too. Cheers Warren. More to come as well...

A goal and MOTM performance from youth talent Eto'o enough for a comfortable 2-1 for Boro over Watford. Sitting pretty in 5th right now waiting to make our move...B)

Stéphane M'Bia added to the squad today too. Cheers Warren. More to come as well...

One thing i found about Eto'o is he always scores win loose or draw! Getting better with age on SM

Haha shame the same can't be said about his new manager. :eek:
Hey' date=' lol, I just regained #2 spot in the managers of all time from Dom behind the old devil SOP. There's some life in the old dogs still B)
One thing i found about Eto'o is he always scores win loose or draw! Getting better with age on SM
Yep, even for old Mo

CV values in different setups vary' date=' buddy

he is valued at £6.9m in ec7046 gameworld so thats what he's worth in 7046

been excellent for Birmingham and ourselves - may increase or decrease in future but his current CV in 7046 is £6.9m

frustrating for clubs like us, ie small squad and [b']only £485k in bank[/b].

we do p/x etc to freshen it up coz no cash to bid.

with the Chairman giving us NOUT to spend, We linger in Div-4 until we get cash to make a challenge

meanwhile, back at the ranch - we just get on with it and suffer in silence :eek:

edit, btw its not a bug its just SM being SM

So you trade a 28 yold player with a CV value of 6.9 for a player 31 yold same rating whose CV value is 6.2, why you not sell to external for cash as you would get offered upwards of his 6.9 CV and then buy the 31 yold for cash and probably bank 1 million+?

And you wonder why you have no cash when you just p/e, it is obvious you are running at a loss like most clubs across all the divisions bar maybe 2 or 3 clubs, you need to sell some players high(er) and buy back low(er) or the cash balance will just get lower and lower, there are no magic tooth fairies in 7046 you have to play the game-do some of the legwork....or suffer in silence :eek:

So you trade a 28 yold player with a CV value of 6.9 for a player 31 yold same rating whose CV value is 6.2' date=' why you not sell to external for cash as you would get offered upwards of his 6.9 CV and then buy the 31 yold for cash and probably bank 1 million+?

And you wonder why you have no cash when you just p/e, it is obvious you are running at a loss like most clubs across all the divisions bar maybe 2 or 3 clubs, you need to sell some players high(er) and buy back low(er) or the cash balance will just get lower and lower, there are no magic tooth fairies in 7046 you have to play the game-do some of the legwork....or suffer in silence :eek:[/quote']

IN AN IDEAL WORLD, YES

HOWEVER, REALITY IS THIS

When I try sell a player like CV £6.9M - YOUS GUYS WANT HIM FOR 4.5M

When I try buy a player at 6.9m - YOU GUYS WANT 12M

I REST MY CASE

IN AN IDEAL WORLD' date=' YES

HOWEVER, REALITY IS THIS

When I try sell a player like CV £6.9M - YOUS GUYS WANT HIM FOR 4.5M

When I try buy a player at 6.9m - YOU GUYS WANT 12M

I REST MY CASE[/quote']

Maybe you should appoint Hammer as your No.2 to show you how to wheel and deal ;)

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS

I try to get best out players then sell on

check this out

BOUGHT NAISMITH IN 4.6m swap deal - Sold for player @ £6.2m

GARCIA CV is £6.2m

swap for NAISMITH - £6.9M - Now cv £4.8m

ZHIRKOV CV £6.1M

swap for ADIN - £6.2M - Now is £3.9m

D'ALESSANDRO CV is £5.6m

swap for JIRACEK - £5.9M - now is £4.1m