English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

They are only worth less now as your chairman valued them higher' date=' than the chairman of the club they are currently at.[/quote']

Do you think the other Chairman would accept a player for LESS than what he is worth, by HIS valuation

deal wouldnt happen, buddy

player was due to go down to £4.8m as he did in other gw's

GENIUS IN ME TO GET RID OF BEFORE HE DROPPED, :o:o:D:D

I suppose the reason i enjoy the game so much is every manager has his own way of doing things. I have always thought managing a smaller club is all about balancing being a manager and an accountant.

So whilst Craig, you think its good that you made a profit on Naismith, surely the manager in you would rather have Naismith than Garcia? It is harder than ever now to make money in this setup but in my opinion, it is much more important to have a squad of players you genuinely like and more importantly, a squad that will improve. When i started with Bournemouth, my best player was Craig Gordan, i now have an average rating of 90 and hardly any of those are on the decline, as a result, im very confident my squad will climb the divisions.

This isn’t a pop at you Craig, as i say, different managers have different styles, you are happy with that deal, i would not be. I have little doubt Garcia will bag a hat-rick against me. :P

I suppose the reason i enjoy the game so much is every manager has his own way of doing things. I have always thought managing a smaller club is all about balancing being a manager and an accountant.

So whilst Craig' date=' you think its good that you made a profit on Naismith, surely the manager in you would rather have Naismith than Garcia? It is harder than ever now to make money in this setup but in my opinion, it is much more important to have a squad of players you genuinely like and more importantly, a squad that will improve. When i started with Bournemouth, my best player was Craig Gordan, i now have an average rating of 90 and hardly any of those are on the decline, as a result, im very confident my squad will climb the divisions.

This isn’t a pop at you Craig, as i say, different managers have different styles, you are happy with that deal, i would not be. I have little doubt Garcia will bag a hat-rick against me. :P[/quote']

Appreciate your comments, buddy

yes we all have our systems that we work to - as you mentioned, makes this setup what it is - TOP GW

You may hear me moan bout stuff, no cash, small squad etc but that's how i like it. I enjoy the challenge and moaning helps to motivate me more.

I sell ANYONE no matter bout reputation coz they all have a price - if u can get it.

Its a fine art to buy a player, get best out him, then sell for profit or higher rated player.

I gamble on lots to balance the books, my next step is to sell a player to have funds to run day to day issues, that will see my thru to end of the season.

Next season will be same template

TIAGO for example - one of our best/important guys - has been out suspended for 3 matches, which funnily enuf, we lost

(so good buys can go wrong for different reasons)

anyway, good points put by all, but MILLWALL will have a decent squad which will be in the black by end of season.

Do you think the other Chairman would accept a player for LESS than what he is worth' date=' by HIS valuation

deal wouldnt happen, buddy

player was due to go down to £4.8m as he did in other gw's

GENIUS IN ME TO GET RID OF BEFORE HE DROPPED, :o:o:D:D[/quote']

I think not!;) I bought Ronaldo in a GW he was valued at around 42m at his previous club who had Ronaldo and not much else, when he joined my side that has alot of high rated players his value went down to around 35m and is still not 42m even though he has now rose to a 99 rating, and thats just an example it happens all the time.

Arsenal offered to jooles

now we are talking' date=' yeeeees[/quote']Err, no they're not. Offered to Glory Days. Uuugh, who would want Dom's sloppy seconds anyway?! :o

A real shame as if they were offered to me I would try to: 1) ensure they go to an active forumer; and 2) give them to someone who does not have a past history in 7046 of joining then not sticking around.

Just glad that the last manager didn't do any super dodgy last minute deals are previous Arsenal managers have. You know, a bit like Mo's Iniesta for Nesta & Kaka one, that was a classic. I put that down to the Mo to Mo connection there. And of course Dom's old manager to new manager Koscielny 8M cash deal too. Yep, poor old Arsenal sure have had a rough old go of it in 7046...

Makes you wonder too if the Torres deal, indeed if any deal, should stand if a manager leaves within days of making it. Not saying Taylor did anything wrong there, just that it seems wrong that a manger who is there for such a short time should have such power to offload players with no commitment to stay. That's my take on it anyway.

Err' date=' no they're not. Offered to Glory Days. Uuugh, who would want Dom's sloppy seconds anyway?! :o

A real shame as if they were offered to me I would try to: 1) ensure they go to an active forumer; and 2) give them to someone who does not have a past history in 7046 of joining then not sticking around.

Just glad that the last manager didn't do any super dodgy last minute deals are previous Arsenal managers have. You know, a bit like Mo's Iniesta for Nesta & Kaka one, that was a classic. I put that down to the Mo to Mo connection there. And of course Dom's old manager to new manager Koscielny 8M cash deal too. Yep, poor old Arsenal sure have had a rough old go of it in 7046...

Makes you wonder too if the Torres deal, indeed if any deal, should stand if a manager leaves within days of making it. Not saying Taylor did anything wrong there, just that it seems wrong that a manger who is there for such a short time should have such power to offload players with no commitment to stay. That's my take on it anyway.[/quote']

I know the deal has probably already been reported,but i did the deal in good faith and have done a deal for a replacement defender on the back of it, you could say the same about the past 20-30 deals that have been done at Arsenal

IN AN IDEAL WORLD' date=' YES

HOWEVER, REALITY IS THIS

When I try sell a player like CV £6.9M - YOUS GUYS WANT HIM FOR 4.5M

When I try buy a player at 6.9m - YOU GUYS WANT 12M

I REST MY CASE[/quote']

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS

I try to get best out players then sell on

check this out

BOUGHT NAISMITH IN 4.6m swap deal - Sold for player @ £6.2m

GARCIA CV is £6.2m

swap for NAISMITH - £6.9M - Now cv £4.8m

ZHIRKOV CV £6.1M

swap for ADIN - £6.2M - Now is £3.9m

D'ALESSANDRO CV is £5.6m

swap for JIRACEK - £5.9M - now is £4.1m

• SOLD ALL PLAYERS JUST IN TIME BEFORE CV LOWERED

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

OUR LATEST "DEALS" ARE GENIUS ON MY PART :o:o

SOLD WITH PERFECT TIMING BEFORE I LOST CASH. B):cool:

WOULD BE COOL IF "GARCIA" PLAYED ABOVE PAR

(see what I did there' date=' :D)[/quote']

Craig I wasn't having a pop at you was just stating my opinion, the thing is if you never sell players for cash then your bank balance will never go up, no matter what kind of 'Genius' part exchanges you think you are making.

Nice to see your still turning things over though as some of the deals are good, if you want me to send you a business plan where you will actually make money and add to your 13 man squad that are above 72 rated gimme a mail and I will send you it.

Anyway nice to see Arsenal at least are offered internal and if not taken up I am sure they will be offered well to another.

I know the deal has probably already been reported' date='but i did the deal in good faith and have done a deal for a replacement defender on the back of it, you could say the same about the past 20-30 deals that have been done at Arsenal[/quote']I agree, almost every deal at Arsenal has been suspicious in one way or another!

I don't necessarily think the deal should be reported though. The problem is with SM's system, they should be a 'settling in period' for all new managers with a moratorium on deals while the 'get to know their players' to prevent this kind of thing.

I also think any deal reported to SM should display the manager who reported it. That way there's complete transparency and those reporting can have a chance to justify why they think it was wrong. Really anyone trading with Hammer is a million times worse than you doing a deal with someone who then leaves. How were you to know. Whereas all the Hammer-traders of course should know better and are just looking out for their own interests, not the good of 7046. Just look at the state of Arsenal now.

I know the deal has probably already been reported' date='but i did the deal in good faith and have done a deal for a replacement defender on the back of it, you could say the same about the past 20-30 deals that have been done at Arsenal[/quote']

I don't think anyone here is gonna criticize you for the deal; it was pretty fair and you couldn't have known that the new manager was gonna leave right away. And to be fair to the new guy at Arsenal, he didn't go about trying to sell everyone from the off either.

Now Millwall on the other hand...:P JK craig, like one of those harman brothers said, everyone has their own of doing things and its part of what makes the setup interesting. Ppl might criticize you (I most definitely will at times lol), but if you feel good about the deal then that's the most important.

Brought in Manual Pasqual to help provide some defensive cover; he's old but only cost me a mil and two Egyptians despite competition. Hopefully with Rodriguez back soon we can record a couple clean sheets or at least score more goals than we allow :rolleyes:

And good to see my genius in the Iniesta deal still being appreciated after all these seasons :D We'd probably be somewhere in Div3 without him at this point :o

Ppl might criticize you (I most definitely will at times lol)' date=' but if you feel good about the deal then that's the most important.[/quote']Exactly Mo. That's the whole basis for the enjoyment Raz & Dom get out of this game. Why worry about actual success in the game when you can make a deal and feel good about it yourself?! :)
And good to see my genius in the Iniesta deal still being appreciated after all these seasons :D We'd probably be somewhere in Div3 without him at this point :o
At least! :D

Anybody who has dealt with Hammer whilst at arsenal should be ashamed of themselves to be fair...

Speaking of deals that have been done in this world, what would people say is their best ever one? Mine would have to be Cahill and Pineaar for Gotze B) I often wonder how my team would of turned out if I that didn't happen:

I love this Rochdale, but would love the chance to turn that Arsenal around if Glory rejects it.

Either way hope a good forumer gets them. They need some who can rebuilt that and fix what Hammer did. (Cant see them becoming a big force, but a good manage can build with whats left).

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

I'm happy with my latest deals - controversial some may say - but I'm the person who's gutted when we lose - so I'm doing what i think is best for my formation/tactics used.

I can assure you all that I'm not in the slightest as bad as the Arsenal manager. If I make mistakes, its genuine and not meant to make us weaker like Arsenal did.

I had fun posting various posts bout the deals, I was just chilling out and highlighting my deals coz its not often i buy players.

I WILL SELL A PLAYER TO PUT US IN THE BLACK AND THAT CASH WILL BE USED FOR THE DAY TO DAY ISSUES TIL SEASON ENDS.

I'm looking forward to TIAGO returning on Wednesday after suspension and look forward to D'Alessandro, Garcia and Zhirkov debuts tomoz.

As stated every manager has there own way of doing things. Some attempt to build there team financially, others build there team for the league, and others...well they like to come in destroy the team then leave.

My transfers may seem odd, i am basically getting rid off all higher rated players and bringing in younger low rated players, with the potential to rise...

After a tough start to the season, I'm pleased to say that things have greatly improved here at Charlton. We're unbeaten in our last 6 games and are stealing points from some superior teams that has seen us rise from bottom to mid-table. Obviously, we will likely still be fighting relegation for the rest of the season, but as we approach the halfway point of the season, I'm content that all no longer seems lost.