TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

7046 used to have a waiting list in the blog.

I had a vote with managers in the GW to see if they'd like the waiting list to continue. THE WINNING VOTE WAS NO

So' date=' season 12 hasn't got the waiting list anymore.

I can only suggest that you keep viewing this thread for updates like LAST ONLINE & JOBS ON OFFER. Then you can PM the manager with job offer and hope he selects you out of the interested candidates[/quote']

Sounds fair. I am always checking the blog, and the thread for available club. I see that Watford is available, and was offered to Jes Steve. I looked for him on SM, to contact him about the club, and could't find him. Do you, by any chance, have a link to his SM or forum profile? Thanks in advance. And thank you for your reply.

Never mind, I found his SM profile :)

Everton outclassed Birmingham City and beat them 3 - 1 in their English Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Gervinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Chadli and Fofana were also amongst the goalscorers.

Well that was easier than expected... Not bad for a crusty team ey :P

Everton move into the semi finals with a tasty looking clash against Neighbours Liverpool. Looking at the other semi final and the teams involved you would imagine the winner should be odds on favourite to lift the trophy with due respect to the other guys lol

Unlucky Veigas. Apparently the man city board weren't too impressed with your performance ;)

Well that was easier than expected... Not bad for a crusty team ey :P

Everton move into the semi finals with a tasty looking clash against Neighbours Liverpool. Looking at the other semi final and the teams involved you would imagine the winner should be odds on favourite to lift the trophy with due respect to the other guys lol

Unlucky Veigas. Apparently the man city board weren't too impressed with your performance ;)

Liverpool beat Huddersfield Town 3 - 0 in their English Cup Quarter Final fixture.

An easy q-final win sets up an interesting semi against Everton, should be a spicy game.

OyA0Tsn.png

THE BLOG is taking shape again after losing all my data LOL

WORK IN PROGRESS

Check blog ARCHIVES (drop down on sidebar) - some older articles may not have images coz they been removed/deleted since) - but still interesting read for all.

FEEDBACK WELCOMED

If anyone has an idea for blog or a new feature they'd like added - just PM me . THX

OyA0Tsn.png

SEASON 13

EC7046 BLOG WRITERS' WANTED

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG is looking for writers' to join the existing team.

67gf.png

Simply write about your team - ONCE A WEEK - OR Every game if you have the time

DON'T DELAY - JOIN THE BLOG TEAM TODAY!!

Just PM me your email address and 7046 team to get an invite to join, once you accept, you can write for the OFFICIAL 7046 BLOG

. 431px_Watford_svg.png

MacGoreth Barrow: Ex-Seattle Sounders boss named Watford F.C. manager

Former Seattle Sounder boss MacGoreth has been named as the new manager of English Premiership club Watford F.C.

It is the 35-year-old's first professional job in Europe, making him the first ever American to take charge of an English side.

MacGoreth replaces Simon Wislock, who was dismissed by The Hornets after a poor run of form which currently sees them lie bottom of the table in Premiership.

The American born Cape-Verdean has signed a contract for 4 seasons and will take charge for the first time at home against second place Derby Count on 24 March.

MacGoreth recently told BBC Football News he was ready to manage at a top level, and in world's best league, but would wait for the "right job".

MacGoreth first signing has been deep-lying midfielder, Pizarro, stating that midfield is the only department that needs improvement.

MacGoreth has two league title under his belt, having previously won MLS in two occasion. MacGoreth goals is to "get the club out of relegation zone.

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

MILLWALL debut for MICHAEL ESSIEN vs SOUTHAMPTON tomorrow night.

Due to injuries, ESSIEN will fit in at D R position.

• NILMAR for sale

• CARDOZO - TOP OFFER ONLY - not refused

Actually,for everyone give me a moment to think about this please. This is a very good offer and although i'm reluctant to leave Leicester since i've been there for more than 4 years,this might be one fresh challange that i need in 7046

Actually' date='for everyone give me a moment to think about this please. This is a very good offer and although i'm reluctant to leave Leicester since i've been there for more than 4 years,this might be one fresh challange that i need in 7046[/quote']

I agree you should think about this decision before acting it is a big offer.

Gozzy raikkonen takes control of Manchester City.

14 Sep 2010-24 Mar 2015

5 titles including English Cup,SMFA Shield and SMFA Super Cup titles.

I think i left Leicester in reasonable position for next manager,currently in 7th position of Division 4, quite a lot of high rated players for Div 4 team. The next manager will have zero budget though :P ,but you can easily rebuild the team with the resources there.

I know i haven't been that active in thread for sometime now and in the newsfeed someone argue that i haven't made that many internal deals. Both of them are correct but that's not because i don't want to do deals,maybe it's just i value my players too high or my players too crap so no one interested in:p

Anyway,Manchester City ready for doing any internal transfer activity. Everyone available at the moment,even Ronaldo and Messi is available. I'm not sure both will leave,but there is possibility one of them will leave. Don't worry,i'm not club wrecker and i won't sold them for peanuts;)

And to all who contact me for expressing their interest to become City manager,apologies :)

HINT : I don't have 90+ GK :)

14 Sep 2010-24 Mar 2015

5 titles including English Cup' date='SMFA Shield and SMFA Super Cup titles.

I think i left Leicester in reasonable position for next manager,currently in 7th position of Division 4, quite a lot of high rated players for Div 4 team. The next manager will have zero budget though :P ,but you can easily rebuild the team with the resources there.

I know i haven't been that active in thread for sometime now and in the newsfeed someone argue that i haven't made that many internal deals. Both of them are correct but that's not because i don't want to do deals,maybe it's just i value my players too high or my players too crap so no one interested in:p

Anyway,Manchester City ready for doing any internal transfer activity. Everyone available at the moment,even Ronaldo and Messi is available. I'm not sure both will leave,but there is possibility one of them will leave. Don't worry,i'm not club wrecker and i won't sold them for peanuts;)

And to all who contact me for expressing their interest to become City manager,apologies :)

HINT : I don't have 90+ GK :)[/quote']

Good luck with City hopefully you are the man to restore them to their rightful place.Liverpool might be interested in having Messi back. ;)

So' date='after all the debate and saying he has no problem even if i take the job, Veigas now calling me not considerate and selfish for taking the City job,even calling i've been d**k about the situation. Sorry if he's feeling he's guaranteed the City job because he's talking to Steve on Facebook,but there is no way in current system that guarantee you can take over when a manager quit anyway[/quote']

Now go ahead and demolish the team im sure I won't be the only one laughing at your expense in a few months.

Rooney signs for West Ham!

Yeah 'Adam' Rooney nice deal off Dan, Top goalscorer in Scotland should get a +2/3 whenever Scotland is next reviewed.

Also Valentin Lavigne been getting game time in France with FC Lorient so maybe a wee rise due for him.

Also KOKORIN, & ROSICKÝ still available

OyA0Tsn.png

BLOG ARCHIVES

On the blog sidebar you will notice the ARCHIVE drop down

THE 7046 OFFICIAL BLOG has been going since NOVEMBER 10th 2010 (wow nearly 5 years)

We had 5 posts that month - check out the articles in the first blog month.

Articles in the 1st month were

• HUDDERSFIELD NEW TRAINING GURU

• FULHAMS TURNAROUND

• FULHAMS FIRST SIGNING

• MY FIRST DAY AT FULHAM

• ONE MAN UNITED

You can select any month to view from sidebar dropdown

click link to view

10th NOVEMBER 2010

It has been a busy day at Liverpool.

StopMullerTimeTShirt.jpg

Liverpool bought Thomas Muller back in season 7 when we traded Marcelo for him (great deal btw) he only played 22 games before being traded out in season 8 for Luiz & Willian, Liverpool have bought him back from new Man City boss Gozzy in a trade for CB Thiago Silva, a deal that suits both parties.I am very pleased to welcome Thomas back to the club as I am a big fan of his and am looking forward to the attacking trio of Rooney, Suarez & Muller.

18338.jpg

We wish Thiago Silva all the best at his new club.

68202.jpg

Also coming in to Liverpool is Anderson Talisca, Rodrigues & Kishna and £1 million is the price.

Ribery and Robben available for part exchange.

Gozzy is the second manager to be interviewed for the FourFourTwo article.

please inbox me questions you'd like him to answer. lets make the questions be interesting. Ill be accepting questions for a week, before i hand them over to Gozza. Really hope you all can send questions.

Gozzy is the second manager to be interviewed for the FourFourTwo article.

please inbox me questions you'd like him to answer. lets make the questions be interesting. Ill be accepting questions for a week' date=' before i hand them over to Gozza. Really hope you all can send questions.[/quote']

please ask Gozzy 'how does he sleep at night after stealing another man's team?'

its a pity the white writing cant be put on a delay of a few hours, might get a few bites by then.