TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Badelj 88 is available for cash at Coventry. I have a external bid so will wait a few days and then sell if no one else wants him

Im so frustrated at the moment but we managed to catch up from 4-1 down to steal a draw at 18th Bolton but its not good enough and Im not good enough! :mad:

But we welcome another german is Sami Khedira who was swapped for Fellani and we got 700k to cover losses for next away game. I think Sami is a super player and will get a very good move :) A quality upgrade on paper imo :)

Badelj 88 is available for cash at Coventry. I have a external bid so will wait a few days and then sell if no one else wants him

i have no money on me. if you can wait a week or so ill have the cash. happy to pay 9/10 millish

Manchester City slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Ipswich Town in their Division 2 fixture.

Not the best start for my City career with Messi rested.

In transfer news,i've been doing little bit overhaul for the team. GK problem sorted with Sirigu coming from Everton, CB problem sorted with the arrival of Thiago Silva and Asamoah comes in to bring some versatility both in defence and midfield. More complete news will come when the overhaul is finished as i'm still working on few deals.

I have been a busy beaver in the last week, looking to improve/build my Arsenal squad to a respectable level. The outgoing transfers are as notable as the incoming transfers.

I was looking for value in the market, sometimes picking up a gem or two from externals, defender Lindsay Rose, midfielder Shkelzen Gashi and goalkeeper Zoet were such additions.

Particularly happy with the pickups of Gashi (who in real life has 18 goals in 22 appearances) and young keeper Zoet who has performed well since his introduction to the first team.

In terms of departures,we say goodbye to Benat (7 million to Charlton Athletic) and Pozuelo (4.3 million to Chesterfield) to help bolster our finances.

In terms of internal deals, I was pleased to secure one of my old players Marcos Rojo from Chesterfield. While to pay with Valero was a high price, I believe Rojo fits well into my side and also has decent upside in potential rise in rating.

A new transfer of sorts or more like a return for Obiang who was loaned to Birmingham City, he did pretty well while on loan and may be in line for a starting position if he impresses.

All we need now is a consistent run of results but Leeds couldn't oblige with a 1-0 loss in the 86th minute! I was gutted, a match which looked to be a draw, turned out to be a loss but we played well enough to suggest, we may have a chance at relegation survival.

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

FERNANDEZ JOINS MILLWALL

Mati FERNANDEZ joined Millwall from FIORENTINA in a swap deal for NILMAR.

FERNANDEZ

mati%20fernandez%20image_zpsizjcbv4o.png

The 28 yr old can play in AM(RLC) positions but will join TIAGO in the Centre midfield. We hope this will strengthen this area of the pitch.

Wigan & Carlisle agree swap deal

Wigan Athletic and Carlisle United have reached an agreement in principle to swap Wigan defender Marquinhos for Carlisle defender Robin Knoche and full-back Kyle Walker.

Very solid deal for both of yall.

So much activity going on in the internal transfer market; looking forward to transfer bans expiring so I jump back into the fun as well.

Also, for those who might not have seen: Trying to send out Nenny, Gardos & Moreno out on loan for rest of the season. If interested, get your bids in.

Wow, things have been busy around here of late.

Been having a miserable time at Boro myself with 3 losses on the bounce followed by a 1-1 draw with WBA to stop the rot. Still gutted at the cup loss to Rovers after 61% possession and 28 shots, 18 on target to their 3. My own fault really for risking the cup team. Oh well, there goes the double... :rolleyes:

Chesterfield 1 Exeter 2

The Spireites went at Exeter but failed to control possession. After we were down 1-0 by halftime from a Carlos Eduardo header, we looked like we wouldn't be able to find our way in the game. But when new signing, Alex Pozuelo came on after the hour mark, he set up Alain Traore, who managed to guide a shot into the back of the Exeter City net. It failed to be a turning point though as Exeter went back ahead from a freekick which Wakaso got his head onto and reaching the top corner. Other new signing Borja Valero came on with 15 mins to go but failed to capitalise on a Cork pass inside the box. We lose 2-1 for the second time this season against Exeter.

Everton beat Chelsea 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Wanyama scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Agüero was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Another fantastic result from my boys and the perfect goodbye for Sirigu keeping a clean sheet. Aguero bagging a brace on his debut is great to see, took him 17 games to score as many for Sunderland :P

Only 5 points off first place... Dare we dream? :eek:

Mamadou SAKHO has completed his move to Everton from Manchester City for £15,230,000

He may be gangly but he is effectively a regular for both club and country, at a young age to boot aswell. Straight into the first team he goes.

As everybody else said its great to see so much internal activity going on lately :)

Can't see any more dealings happening on my side for the rest of the season now, although I'm more than happy with my new squad, not a player over 27 and a lot of talent :P

Why Charlton Athletic vs Manchester United could be one of the games of the season

It isn't exactly the most exciting fixture on the calendar but this encounter in Division 1 may provide quite a spectacle. It sees Manchester United, who top the league, travel to Charlton Athletic, who sit top of the form table after winning the last 6 games and going unbeaten in 10.

The points have been spread evenly across the sides' most recent encounters; with 2 wins for Manchester United, 2 wins for Charlton Athletic and 2 draws.

Manchester United have the Division's highest scorer, Diego Costa, in their ranks who has netted an impressive 17 goals already this season. For the visitors, Alvaro Negredo, will also look to increase his impressive goal return of 8.

There is a large gulf in the resources between the two sides but ignoring that and considering only the way they are playing -- this could indeed be one of the games of the season.

Then again, its also quite likely that Charlton will get thrashed.

Why Charlton Athletic vs Manchester United could be one of the games of the season

There is a large gulf in the resources between the two sides but ignoring that and considering only the way they are playing -- this could indeed be one of the games of the season.

Charlton are flying right now. Doing a great job Adriano :)

John Guidetti heads to Palace for £5.5.mil (thanks Tony) - nice back up for Goodwillie/Pazzini

Still looking to part with

Fazio(spurs) (open to any deal)

Gaspar Mario (villareal) - swap or good cash(swapped for Poli)

Alfred Finnbogason(sociedad) - cash or a similar rated CBorCMgone to birmingham

Manchester City have made an offer to Everton to swap Givanildo HULK and Victor MOSES for Yao Kouassi GERVINHO .

After saying there will be no more business we go and find another deal :P bid came in today and I was happy to accept it. Been trying to flog gervinho for ages but nobody was offering anything decent until this.

Hulk will pretty much just swap for Gerv, the guy is banging in the goals out in Russia and hoping he could bag a move at some point. Moses is having a solid season himself and I'm sure will get snapped up over the summer. He will make a handy squad player to have around for cup games etc.

Bit more depth in the squad aswell which is always nice :)

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

EBOUE JOINS MILLWALL

Emmanuel EBOUE joined Millwall from GALATASARAY for £3.7m.

EMMANUEL EBOUE

eboue%20image_zpsudazdhth.png

The 31 yr old can play in D DM M® positions but will play in D®.

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

WORLD CLASS STRIKER TO JOIN MILLWALL

MIROSLAV KLOSE has agreed to join MILLWALL in a swap deal for CANNAVARO.

MIROSLAV KLOSE

klose%20image_zpsp04qbnhw.png

It is understood that KLOSE 36, will be Millwall Striker until the end of the season.

LUSTENBERGER TO JOIN MILLWALL

FABIAN LUSTENBERGER agreed to join Millwall in swap deal for ANTONINI (and cash)

FABIAN LUSTENBERGER

lustenberger%20image_zpsxo0lewpg.png

Lustenberger plays at D©

MILLWALL MANAGER STATEMENT

"We are delighted with our triple transfer swoop. When I had the chance to sign a "world class Striker" I decided to swap CANNAVARO(33) coz we need a "class finisher" upfront to help get back to winning ways. I'm sure the supporters will be delighted and they know its good commercially as well.

EBOUE was purchased for £3.7m cash and he will slot in at D® - ESSIEN will be changed to M© as I feel he is better going forward to support strikers.

LUSTENBERGER D DM© was bought in swap deal for ANTONNINI (32)

- who did well for us but was always short term. LUSTENBERGER (26) will play D© beside Bruno Alves so we hope this will give us options in various positions. The transfer deals will be over for this season. We will blend in these new purchases until season ends and decide where to go from there".

Rochdale sign Wojciech Szczesny!

szczesny.jpg

Rochdale have improved there defence with the signing of Polish International goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny for £9.5million from Bristol City.

We got offered the deal a few days ago, and took it straight away. Very rare to see a young 90 for a very good fee, the fact he plays for Arsenal is even better. Possibly in for a drop, but even then is better than my current keeper (Ulrecich). Have no doubt he will get back to Arsenal number 1 though soon.

Will hopefully be selling Ulreich for around £7.5mill to external so a great peice of buiseness for us. We are still open to offers for Juanfran (91), Farfan (91), and Vermaelen (90). Looking for cash and lower rated replacements for either of the three.

Rochdale sign Wojciech Szczesny!

szczesny.jpg

Rochdale have improved there defence with the signing of Polish International goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny for £9.5million from Bristol City.

We got offered the deal a few days ago' date=' and took it straight away. Very rare to see a young 90 for a very good fee, .[/center']

great piece of business...rare indeed to get a 90 for cash only