English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR1tux5NSFDYmK5vMe5NaG3O2jWCJXBOw9RUDqV87ndWiIzyMN

Aldershot on top of Division 3 & Moussa Sow top goalscorer!

Aldershot Town beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Sow scored both of the goals for Aldershot Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Important win tonight, allows us to get back on top of Division 3! I'm very happy! :) It was not easy, we saw Yarmolenko getting a red card against his old team when the match was still 0-0, but we managed to react and Moussa Sow scored a brace and gave us the win. I think we deserved it, good game Wozlives.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_R8BYTgRSKbfOcL03Io_ovRt8fEKvsMxESofNdiCh9Tq_PcIm

Moussa Sow is on his best form ever! B)

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

A 2-1 win for us over Forest is good news as it gives us a 7 point gap over the dropzone, unlucky Mo hope things pick up for you in the coming games.

Muller gets to play his first game for the club against Boro, since re-signing he has spent the last couple of weeks building his fitness.

Liverpool will more than likely be available at the end of the season.
lol!

No chance' date=' as if![/quote']

Your not stepping down.... Are you :eek:
And if that happens then Fulham will be available at the end of season too.

At the moment im on plan B so im not fully doing tactics and transfers so any pms will be ignored for now sorry :)

Haha no stepping down but I may get sacked for my poor performance this season.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXCjVrU3_0cc-o4bpAMISxXbAvycNTpEChpH3Ap_vUoCvaIxxu

Liverpool tear Everton to shreds in a one-sided' date=' convincing rout of a 5 - 1 pummeling in a thrilling English Cup Semi Final encounter.

De Rossi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Robben and Fischer were also amongst the goalscorers.

[b']SLAMDUNK! Macey is now a Liverpool legend.[/b]

Exeter await in the final.

Exeter are coming for you lol

Exeter are coming for you lol

I look forward to it matey as I have never won a domestic cup in 7046' date=' good luck.

-----------

Although I am disappointed not to be involved in the title race shake-up I am engrossed in what is probably one of the most open seasons in Division 1 since the GW started, with just seven points covering the top ten clubs no one seems to be able to pull away.

[b']Who is going to win it??[/b]

I look forward to it matey as I have never won a domestic cup in 7046' date=' good luck.

-----------

Although I am disappointed not to be involved in the title race shake-up I am engrossed in what is probably one of the most open seasons in Division 1 since the GW started, with just seven points covering the top ten clubs no one seems to be able to pull away.

[b']Who is going to win it??[/b]

Spurs to retain I suspect it will turn out to be, I'm having a shocking start to the 2nd half of the season and have been lucky with other people's results

Spurs to retain I suspect it will turn out to be' date=' I'm having a shocking start to the 2nd half of the season and have been lucky with other people's results[/quote']

Yes some strange runs of form have opened the game up for lots to be involved, you may be right with Spurs though as they have the pedigree and are on a great wee run but form up to this point counts for nothing as it is the last dozen games where the title will be decided meaning any of the top nine or ten cannot be discounted.

Good luck to all involved well all bar Everton haha.[#Shackbashing]

Meanwhile down in the basement battle things are also pretty tight, there are some big clubs down there like ourselves and Sunderland so there may be a shock dropper in store?We take on Boro tonight in a game where we will hopefully get a point or three.

Meanwhile down in the basement battle things are also pretty tight' date=' there are some big clubs down there like ourselves and Sunderland so there may be a shock dropper in store?We take on Boro tonight in a game where we will hopefully get a point or three.[/quote']

Very tight down here with lots of clubs being pulled in. I have a lot of tough games coming up so expect to be in the relegation zone soon. Then some more winnable ones later so hope not too be cut adrift by then.

In transfer news, we have finally sold Navas so you can all rest safe :P

I like him, but I fear he will drop and his positioning makes him a nightmare to play.

Looks like its back to normal for Charlton Athletic - back-to-back defeats has ended our record equalling 12 game unbeaten run. This included the classic 'concede a late goal scenario' in a 1-0 defeat to Watford, which has let us down time and time again. We'll try and bounce back from this tonight when we play Bury who will also be eager to win in order to escape the relegation zone.

2-2 draw with Chelsea. Should be happy with that seeing with the positioning of both clubs, but can't help but think we deserved to win.

Cech got MOTM for them and we had a goal ruled out for offside. Gutting really, but a point is a point and better than none :P

After a busy day we were annihilated by Boro 5-1, no qualms here as we were well and truly beaten, the scoreline was a touch flattering but a confident statement of intent by Boro as they keep themselves in the hunt for the title.

Good game Jooles.

We are well and truly struggling this season but I have a plan B!

No wait that is not me haha I am screwed. :)

After a busy day we were annihilated by Boro 5-1' date=' no qualms here as we were well and truly beaten, the scoreline was a touch flattering but a confident statement of intent by Boro as they keep themselves in the hunt for the title.

Good game Jooles.

We are well and truly struggling this season but I have a plan B[b']![/b]

No wait that is not me haha I am screwed. :)

Hee-hee, get in there! A great win for my boys including a missed penalty and a dubious offside decision for Eto'o's goal. 3 goals, an assist, and MOTM for the promising young lad Eto'o. That equals Liverpool's biggest home defeat ever, unlucky Dan. Hey, at least you weren't the worst Merseyside team today though!

One another note though I hope you're joking when you say you'll be leaving if you go down Dan. Looking a very really possibility now and that would be a great loss to the set-up.

Hee-hee' date=' get in there! A great win for my boys including a missed penalty and a dubious offside decision for Eto'o's goal. 3 goals, an assist, and MOTM for the promising young lad Eto'o. That equals Liverpool's biggest home defeat ever, unlucky Dan. Hey, at least you weren't the worst Merseyside team today though!

One another note though I hope you're joking when you say you'll be leaving if you go down Dan. Looking a very really possibility now and that would be a great loss to the set-up.[/quote']

There is still seven points space between me and that trap-door so nothing to worry about........YET!

And that is my biggest home defeat as the other one was when Studge was in charge.

There is still seven points space between me and that trap-door so nothing to worry about........YET!

And that is my biggest home defeat as the other one was when Studge was in charge.

Let's be honest I will be down before you are as I have a tough run in ;)