English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Thanks Will but it doesn't work like that as they reduce the starting budget that you had at seasons start by the amount of the prizemoney awarded so it is a no-win situation.

Have a look and you will see' date=' this is the second final I have screenshotted before and after and the same scenario.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=173029[/url]

I had this last season in 7777 for winnin shield and smfa shied. SM need to fix it (They just clost tickets with no responce)

Liverpool beat Exeter City 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Mangala scored the winner for Liverpool and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Liverpool have won the English Cup!

Very nice unlucky buddy.

As expected no cup winnings paid' date=' I have screenshotted before and after and similar to the CL final we won, the starting balance gets altered so the cash doesn't get paid.

Not to worry another trophy added to the cabinet. :)

[b']EDIT:

A short M/R.[/b]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=3086195&postcount=2576

Well done mate deserved:)

Well done Liverpool.

Great achievement from Exeter as well.

The only way i ever got SM to correct the prize money situation was because after the final, my final balance was a small amount in credit but i had bought a player the week before, which meant if there wasnt a bug, i would of been in debt at the time i bought a player. This was at least two and a half years ago:eek:

I am going to quit Watford in hope that who ever it is offered to, will reject it so I can get it with my new account. I will contact who ever the club is offered to, to schedule a time for him to reject the job offer, so I can get it right away, before anyone snatches it from me.

Please, do not accept the job offer, I just want to transfer the club to my new account.

I am going to give my current account to my little brother, because it has less gold membership days left in contrary to my new account, which I just became gold member.

So please mates :) let me know who it was offered to, so I can contact the manager.

I really appreciate it. I know I've being annoying to many, so please don't hold any grudges against me :P

I am going to quit Watford in hope that who ever it is offered to' date=' will reject it so I can get it with my new account. I will contact who ever the club is offered to, to schedule a time for him to reject the job offer, so I can get it right away, before anyone snatches it from me.

Please, do not accept the job offer, I just want to transfer the club to my new account.

I am going to give my current account to my little brother, because it has less gold membership days left in contrary to my new account, which I just became gold member.

So please mates :) let me know who it was offered to, so I can contact the manager.

I really appreciate it. I know I've being annoying to many, so please don't hold any grudges against me :P[/quote']

Personally I'm neutral on whether you get Watford back or not, but it was a bit silly to try this. At least half of the managers in 7046 don't know you, and no one has any obligation to return a team to you if it's been offered to them. The idea of getting a new SM account also seems very silly; I'm positive there is a SM rule against multiple accounts, so I'm confused on why you got another account instead of just recharging your current one.

In any case, it's in the Swindon Town manager's hands now, and it'll be almost completely up to him whether to take it, give it to someone else, or give it back to you.

no one has any obligation to return a team to you if it's been offered to them.

In any case' date=' it's in the Swindon Town manager's hands now, and it'll be almost completely up to him whether to take it, give it to someone else, or give it back to you.[/quote']

I am not having multiply account. I am GIVING my current account to my LITTLE BROTHER. The reason why, is so he can enjoy the one year gold membership left, so he can enjoy it until he has money to restore it.

I know it is up to them. If it was me, i would offer it back, if the manager left it clear that he quitted to get it back with another account. If he left it clear that he does not intend to leave the game world. That is what any honest person would do. But I am not here to judge anyone character. If he wants to keep it, so be it. I will wait for the next opportunity in the next time around.

Congrats Dan. Who knows, you might turn Liverpool into a big club just yet! :)

Elsewhere Boro still bubble under, following up our thumping of Liverpool with a loss to Huddersfield then a win over high-flying Derby. Up to 5th now but without a Plan B that 9-point gap to SOP looks a little too big to close at this stage of the season...

Personally I'm neutral on whether you get Watford back or not' date=' but it was a bit silly to try this. At least half of the managers in 7046 don't know you, and no one has any obligation to return a team to you if it's been offered to them. The idea of getting a new SM account also seems very silly; I'm positive there is a SM rule against multiple accounts, so I'm confused on why you got another account instead of just recharging your current one.

In any case, it's in the Swindon Town manager's hands now, and it'll be almost completely up to him whether to take it, give it to someone else, or give it back to you.[/quote']

Hi just to clarify .

There is NO SM rule against multiple accounts, you can have as many accounts as you want.

What you can't do is to have multiple account in the same game world, either in name or by default, for example imaginary cousins, brother etc who then do you big favours. If they are real cousins brother etc and they play fair, don't do any dodgy deals with you , match fix or give you any unfair advantage then that is fine also.

Having the same IP in the same gameworld would look a bit dodgy as well.

Hi just to clarify .

There is NO SM rule against multiple accounts' date=' you can have as many accounts as you want.

What you can't do is to have multiple account in the same game world, either in name or by default, for example imaginary cousins, brother etc who then do you big favours. If they are real cousins brother etc and they play fair, don't do any dodgy deals with you , match fix or give you any unfair advantage then that is fine also.

Having the same IP in the same gameworld would look a bit dodgy as well.[/quote']

Thanks for the clarification. Seems like things worked out, just thought it'd be fair to give warning that it might not have.

Hi just to clarify .

There is NO SM rule against multiple accounts' date=' you can have as many accounts as you want.

Having the same IP in the same gameworld would look a bit dodgy as well.[/quote']

True. And me and my lil brother do not manage in the same league. We used to share account actually. and he only manages one team, in a league I have no intention of joining. and thanks for the clarification.

True. And me and my lil brother do not manage in the same league. We used to share account actually. and he only manages one team' date=' in a league I have no intention of joining. and thanks for the clarification.[/quote']

Why didn't you just get your brother to quit the team and you grab them straight away?

Cannot believe it. How did we lose that?

Opposition GK gets the MOTM which has been the occasion on 3/4 times this year. Costing us 10-12 points. Not impressed.

Lol, back to the old keeper MOTM chestnut again I see Will? :P Not to mention Watford's pretty impressive player ratings ;)

Disappointment too at Boro, throwing away the lead at the last. Goals sure do come early for us. A quick check shows 30% of our goals came in the first 15 mins, 50% in the first 30. Shame we leak so many after that :o

Humped 5-0 by Hudersfield, I forgot to change out the team that played in cup final and the SMFA game last night so players were running on empty but take nothing away from Huddersfield that is a great win Michael, my worst home defeat ever.

Relegation is looking like a distinct possibility.

Lol' date=' back to the old keeper MOTM chestnut again I see Will? :P Not to mention Watford's pretty impressive player ratings ;)

Disappointment too at Boro, throwing away the lead at the last. Goals sure do come early for us. A quick check shows 30% of our goals came in the first 15 mins, 50% in the first 30. Shame we leak so many after that :o[/quote']

Haha keeper MOTM only show up in SM when you have got jammy.

Player ratings after a game mean nothing, we all know that ;)

That formation is ridiculous and how my 20 shots, with 13 on target, did not go in I do not know.

Frustrated, as I am sure you can imagine.

I liken myself to QPR. Huge squad. Huge wages. Terrible manager. No hope.

West Ham United outclassed Hartlepool United and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Casilla had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Torres was on the scoresheet for his side.

Hard Fought win, never play that well at home, but keeps us in the hunt for a play off spot!

DIVISION 2 - THE GROUP OF DEATH

Almost impossible to predict how Division 2 will look after 38 matches.

We've had various leaders throughout the season and only 5 points cover the top 5. Everyone in the top 8 will fancy their chances of an automatic promotion place and the playoffs will feel like a disappointment to those that miss out.

Sheff United looked away and clear a few weeks ago - but a run of 5 winless matches has seen them get sucked back into the pelaton. Walsall's 1-0 win at the Blades saw them join the leading pack whilst wounding a major rival. A good night for manager Harman.

All the leading clubs have had good spells of form followed by mediocre runs - so now's the time to be hitting some consistency.

Sheff Utd still lead by a point from Northampton and Swindon.

Northampton's position in 2nd may not survive the weekend, though, as they play a red hot Man City who are finally getting the results you'd expect from a stellar squad that includes Messi, Ronaldo and Thiago Silva. After a dire run under the last manager they have now hit Championship form and could sneak into the playoffs.

Swindon have been in the top 3 all season - a testament to their consistency in a tough division and a fabulous home record. That went out the window tonight as Leeds hammered them 4-2 at the County Ground and cemented 7th place for themselves, just a point outside the playoffs.

Preston have been unbeaten in the last 6 matches - but the last two have been draws which has stalled their challenge at the top.

Walsall look very dangerous in 5th.

Ipswich are on a run of 4 straight wins - but are 4 points off 5th place , so have a lot still to do.

A vintage season so far with any of these clubs potentially worthy winners of the title that is turning into a real dog fight with 8 matches to go.

No win in 10 games now for Rochdale' date=' with 6 draws in the last 7 games.

Form has seen us slowly slip down to 15th. Don't think we are in much dange of relegation with 11 point cushion but really need a few more wins to guarantee safety. Play-offs only 6 points away too (So tight in Div 3!)

Juanfran, Vermalen, Farfan and Destro (Unless Pompey respond) still for sale. Need cash and lower rated replacements (Lots of cash :))[/quote']

Make that 11, 7 draws out of 8.

Do move a point further from relegation though. 12 point gap with eight gaes left should be enough of a cushion.

Wycombe Wanderers outclassed Notts County and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Ayew scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zaza was also on the scoresheet for his side

After their result against Notts County, Wycombe Wanderers are now unbeaten in 17 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Wycombe Wanderers have now won 6 games in a row after beating Notts County setting a new club record.

Currently on 5th with 5 points above Leicester and two and four points away from Peterborough and Hull City who are 4th and 3rd respectively.

Leicester City beat Dagenham & Redbridge 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Di Natale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Behrami and Michu were also amongst the goalscorers.

When they say Michu was among the goalscorers, they mean he got a hattrick :P.

Still hovering in 7th, one point off Brentford. Up next we are home to 4th place Peterborough, but we have Demichelis, Cole and Ramos injured, with Michu suspended - in comes Durm, Munoz & Vidal.

Speaking of Vidal, he had a +1 to 88 today :).