English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

BRIGHTON beat Plymouth 1-0 in a tough battle to leave us 5 points behind 2nd placed Shrewsbury and 8 points behind leaders Aldershot.

We know go into our toughest ever week since i took over, Monday we are at Wembley to try and retain the shield against Sheff utd, good luck David.

Tuesday is Europe and a shield 1/4 final against Shaktar Donetsk.

Wednesday , we go to 4th placed Norwich and then on Saturday we entertain 6th placed Gillingham.

After this tough week we still have to face Shaktar in the 2nd leg, i just hope our small squad can cope.

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

STOKE CITY 2 - 0 CHELSEA
Great win. Sadly that win might just send the title to United :(
If you quit them they'll go to some manager in Div3/4' date=' who'd be foolish not to take them...and even if they don't decide to take them, it'll be them who decide where the team goes, not you..

[/quote']The irony here could be that after bagging my team and transfer skills for so long when Dom leaves I can't shake the feeling that his team will be offered to me. :eek: I'll happily take them and will rub it in to show Dom from beyond the grave how to actually use them properly, you know, winning titles and such :) Kinda like sleeping with someone's girlfriend soon after they've passed away. How would you like that Dom? :)

Speaking of beyond the grave, wouldn't Dudeskin just turn in his grave seeing his beloved Newcastle on the verge of dropping to the 4th?

Good win too for Boro yesterday, unlucky Niel. Once again Boro are the first team to score in Div 1, taking the lead after just 4 mins and despite a late scare holding it to the end. We retain 5th but unlike Reggu lack the conviction that there is time enough to make a title push :(

0-0 draw with Huddersfield despite dominating them. Griezmann gets himself sent off so misses three. Huddersfield gk gets motm. Up to 15 points lost from opposition keepers getting motm now.

Ah well' date=' will keep plugging away :)[/quote']Lol. ANOTHER keeper MOTM?! Says it all really hey?! :P

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

NOTTS COUNTY 3 MILLWALL 3

The match ended 3 - 3 between Millwall and Notts County in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Klose scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Drogba was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good away point here.

Forced to play 3 at the back due to Alves out.

GARCIA got 3 assists with DROGA (56, 80) and KLOSE (86) being the scorers.

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

NOTTS COUNTY 3 MILLWALL 3

Good away point here.

Forced to play 3 at the back due to Alves out.

GARCIA got 3 assists with DROGA (56' date=' 80) and KLOSE (86) being the scorers.

[/font']

Well, my first game back as Notts County manager proved to be exciting. Have to say Craig, you were unfortunate to not come away with all 3 points. Our captain, young Ruben Neves, scored twice and Neil Maupay got the third goal as we looked to go for an unjust win. However as you mentioned Klose scored in the last 5 minutes.

Despite having a low wage bill we are still being crippled financially. So Robert Muric is now on his way to Preston North End for little under £2.5 mill (2 mill shy of what the last manager paid for him :o). I don't particularly want to sell these players, but at the moment I have no choice. Ideally I would like to start making a competitive push within the next 3 seasons. I can't wait around till 2020 for these players to fulfill their potential.

I have lined up two signings, both should rise. Just need the money first! :o

Great win. Sadly that win might just send the title to United :(

The irony here could be that after bagging my team and transfer skills for so long when Dom leaves I can't shake the feeling that his team will be offered to me. :eek: I'll happily take them and will rub it in to show Dom from beyond the grave how to actually use them properly' date=' you know, winning titles and such :) Kinda like sleeping with someone's girlfriend soon after they've passed away. How would you like that Dom? :)

Speaking of beyond the grave, wouldn't Dudeskin just turn in his grave seeing his beloved Newcastle on the verge of dropping to the 4th?

Good win too for Boro yesterday, unlucky Niel. Once again Boro are the first team to score in Div 1, taking the lead after just 4 mins and despite a late scare holding it to the end. We retain 5th but unlike Reggu lack the conviction that there is time enough to make a title push :(

Lol. ANOTHER keeper MOTM?! Says it all really hey?! :P[/quote']

Seeing the thought of you taking over my team makes me sick to my core :)

And bigmouthmo (lol) I know full well the rules of the game as im not a moron when I said I needed to speak to someone it was to help me run my team when I need it :)

Looking forward to welcoming Felipe Anderson into the setup next season at long last :) My midfield options are looking superb got a real good bunch at the moment :)

Arsenal received a major boost in their fight for survival with a solid 3-2 win over Portsmouth with goals to Papiss Cisse, Mikel Arteta and Yoann Gourcuff. After our loss against Rotherham, I decided to change things up with Gamez, Schmelzer, Gourcuff and Cisse coming in to add something different and it produced the desired result with a win which takes us five points from the hallowed 45 point mark.

We boosted our financial clout by selling Fred and Felipe Melo for a combined 17.7 million and signed Hungarian striker Adam Szalai for 6.3 million to help with the loss of Fred and the signing of promising centre back Lichnovsky from Liverpool help boost our squad depth.

With safety from relegation in our hands, the Gunners will need to shape up and accumulate as many points as we can.

Liverpool outclassed Real Madrid and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Quarter Final Leg 1 fixture.

Rooney scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bernard, Gomes and De Rossi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice to get a positive result in the Champs League, the most pleasing part for me is Andre Gomes getting on the scoresheet.Now it is back to the mundane battle against relegation with Stoke up next.

Willing to consider 2 for 1's on all players at Fulham after Dom has left and they are mine. Falcao' date=' Rodriguez, Kehdira, De Gea and the Benders can all go. No time wasters please, only serious offers. Koscielny can go for cash.[/quote']

Torres or Villa for Flopcao has to be a great deal for you when you get them

Torres or Villa for Flopcao has to be a great deal for you when you get them
Sorry fella, while I am willing to offload much of Dom's talent when I get my hands on them for older more established players I have to draw the line somewhere. Torres AND Villa maybe? Or do you mean the whole Aston Villa team perhaps? Definitely no deal on that one B)

Any better offers for Falcao anyone?

Sorry fella' date=' while I am willing to offload much of Dom's talent when I get my hands on them for older more established players I have to draw the line somewhere. Torres AND Villa maybe? Or do you mean the whole Aston Villa team perhaps? Definitely no deal on that one B)

Any better offers for Falcao anyone?[/quote']

You sure you want to move when Dom quits again?

Its not a very strong squad

You sure you want to move when Dom quits again?

Its not a very strong squad

Yeah, I know, very weak but I think with the right manager at the helm who knows a thing or two they can be turned around and made into something decent. Just gotta get rid of most of the dead wood, if you know what I mean, and then start using them properly.

Anyone you're interested in?

Yeah' date=' I know, very weak but I think with the right manager at the helm who knows a thing or two they can be turned around and made into something decent. Just gotta get rid of most of the dead wood, if you know what I mean, and then start using them properly.

Anyone you're interested in?[/quote']

Only De Gea - no-one else would improve on what I have already got, maybe try selling to a club in the Championship?

Yeah' date=' I know, very weak but I think with the right manager at the helm who knows a thing or two they can be turned around and made into something decent. Just gotta get rid of most of the dead wood, if you know what I mean, and then start using them properly.

Anyone you're interested in?[/quote']

I will have James,Auba and maybe De Gea.

Only De Gea - no-one else would improve on what I have already got' date=' maybe try selling to a club in the Championship?[/quote']Yeah, I was kinda hoping that one of the Championship clubs would 'help a little club like mine' © Dom Latouche Inc.
I will have James' date='Auba and maybe De Gea.[/quote']Yeah maybe. What do you have to offer?

Yeah' date=' I was kinda hoping that one of the Championship clubs would 'help a little club like mine' © Dom Latouche Inc.

Yeah maybe. What do you have to offer?[/quote']

Put me down for any low rated risers he may have, always room at Carlisle for a few of those.

Put me down for any low rated risers he may have' date=' always room at Carlisle for a few of those. [/font']
Stick your hypothetical bids in mate, all offers considered.
OyA0Tsn.png

LAST ONLINE

Check the 7046 BLOG to view

LAST ONLINE

Any chance the blog could also put together a 'last humorous 7046 post' list for each manager too Craig?