• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Anyone else having problems getting into SM today?
Ha-ha' date=' I think you've been having problems with SM for most of the season haven't you Anth? :P

Also good luck to Dom in what is his 600th game in 7046, a stellar servant of the gameworld.You just have to look across the numbers of posts on the MR thread and the discussion thread to see what he has given in here, Dom your awesome even though you are a bit of a failure of a manager haha. :)

I second this :) Apart from the I JEST part

A 3-1 win over Leyton Orient sees Bournemouth crowned champions. Ended up being a lot more comfortable than expected with our end of season form really pulling us away from the others. Preparations are well under way for next season. See no reason why we can not aim for promotion again. :)

Congrats to United and Southend as well.

Charlton Athletic 1 - 1 Huddersfield Town

Another late goal costs us what would have been 3 massive points. We regrettably missed a penalty and were playing against 10 men for pretty much the entire game so I'm not happy with this at all really.

The result ends our very faint chances of a top 4 finish but we remain in 9th which is just fine.

A 0-0 draw with Man United sees us win a clean sheet :) but Man United win a trophy :mad: Well done buddy it has been a while. :P

Congrats to Bournemouth for secirung their title win and also congrats to Sheffield United & Southend for securing promotion.

Anth won a game :eek: but so did Mo :eek: still very tight for that last relegation spot.

Wow, our first ever 100% crowd with all 35,100 seats selling out! Anyone else every had a full stadium?

Shame it saw us through away yet another lead, this time to Raz's Sunderland. Story of our season really. Shame, I thought the young lad Eto'o was going to give Raz a lesson in good scouting there :)

Anth won a game :eek: but so did Mo :eek: still very tight for that last relegation spot.
Don't give up hope Dan, that spot could still be yours... ;) Needs a draw in the Swansea vs. Carlisle game though.

And congrats on all those early title and promotion winners!

Aldershot Town beat Plymouth Argyle 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Ayew scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Williamson was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally we're back to winning ways! :o Deservedly. And additionally, we're back to the top of Division 3! It was a perfect night for the Shots: we win our match and both Norwich and Shrewsbury lost their matches B) It's really cool to see André Ayew scoring and being voted MOTM just some days after we sign him from Liverpool, specially considering i'm playing him as a central midfielder!

We're in a good position but we won nothing yet. Next match will be huge and decisive: we travel to 2nd placed Norwich city! If we loose, Norwich take the lead due to GD, but if we win, we will be crowned Division 3 champions already! Thrilling!

Transfer News:

riccardo.saponara.empoli.presentazione.2015..356x237.jpg

Riccardo SAPONARA has completed his move to Aldershot Town from AC Milan for 3,778,000

Another great player joining our team! I'm very happy to bring in Saponara, for CV!, because i'm very impressed with his performances in Serie A this year. He's been absolutely brilliant! He should be in a for a +2 rise, but even more important, i believe he has what it takes to reach 90+ rating in future.

#Lets'goShots! #Believe!

Wow' date=' our first ever 100% crowd with all 35,100 seats selling out! Anyone else every had a full stadium?[/b']

Shame it saw us through away yet another lead, this time to Raz's Sunderland. Story of our season really. Shame, I thought the young lad Eto'o was going to give Raz a lesson in good scouting there :)

Don't give up hope Dan, that spot could still be yours... ;) Needs a draw in the Swansea vs. Carlisle game though.

And congrats on all those early title and promotion winners!

Think that might have to do with Boro's imminent return to the Premier League IRL...:mad:

In contrast, our attendance dropped to 21.5k; you'd think the fans would show up to support the team as they desperately fight to stave off relegation. Plastics, the lot of 'em...

Also crazy that SoP gets 30,000 more fans in attendance per game than the next closest team...wonder if there's an connection between that and the five titles he now has to his name :rolleyes::P

Suppose I can't complain too much, there are seven teams with weaker average attendance than Forest, though it may be telling that two out of the three teams with the weakest attendance have been relegated and the other team is my main rival in the bid to avoid relegation...

Where do u see how much your stadium holds? When you click on match preview it still says we have an 11k seater but highest attendance is 25k. Show's how far we've come! :P
In the score centre for each of your games. Under play match it will show your capacity & game attendance.

And nice! :P The difference is 'cos the match preview capacity comes from Soccerwiki' date=' which links to the real world, not your increased capacity in the game. Shows how lazy SM are with their programming...

Think that might have to do with Boro's imminent return to the Premier League IRL...:mad:
We've won the league 3 times here though and never even had a full stadium!
In contrast' date=' our attendance dropped to 21.5k; you'd think the fans would show up to support the team as they desperately fight to stave off relegation. Plastics, the lot of 'em...[/quote']Think that might have to do with Forest's imminent return to Div 2 in non-real life.. :P
Also crazy that SoP gets 30' date='000 more fans in attendance per game than the next closest team...wonder if there's an connection between that and the five titles he now has to his name :rolleyes::P[/quote']Says it all doesn't it? I'm still amazed SOP clung on given how little depth he has. Tactics should be easy for us all vs. SOP - just kick the living daylights out of his first team until he's so many in the treatment room he's stuck with his sub-par 2nd string. ;)
Capacity 32' date='500

Record Attendance 32,487

13 people short haha.[/quote']Sounds unlucky!

Soo.. I've only just noticed that Newcastle will be joining Division 4 next season. What happened to them? Im certain that they were a decent team a few years ago when I was around...

They're highest waged player, Ibrahimovic (107k), takes in wages of around the same amount as my whole starting 11 that played in my last match.

Bit disappointing that they've just been left to rot.

Fulham have stolen from the Poor and snatch Caio from Oldham for over 7 million. Hes a quality young player and will do our youth system a world of good imo :)

Very pleased with his signing :)

Thanks Dom. I'll make sure to take good care of him :)

PS: I would like to congratulate Joles because he's doing a good job in his first days in charge of Fulham. Cheers.
Thanks man, I think psychologically it's a great boost for the players. Knowing that their barren title spell is soon to be over has them playing out of their skins.

Please treat them gentle in the last 2 games Dom. I don't want any injuries to affect my ability to transfers them out. A bit of respect for the incoming manager would be most appreciated.

Thanks man' date=' I think psychologically it's a great boost for the players. Knowing that their barren title spell is soon to be over has them playing out of their skins.

Please treat them gentle in the last 2 games Dom. I don't want any injuries to affect my ability to transfers them out. A bit of respect for the incoming manager would be most appreciated.[/quote']

After Dom hands over the reigns to 2 time 1st division title winner and better manager Jooles (currently no 2 in set-up all time managers again)

Man Utd would like to offer Dom the position of chief trophy polisher, as he isn't going to get one as a manager, but we thought it would nice to let him touch one and polish 1 of the 5, 1st division title winning trophies we have at Old Trafford

After Dom hands over the reigns to 2 time 1st division title winner and better manager Jooles (currently no 2 in set-up all time managers again)

Man Utd would like to offer Dom the position of chief trophy polisher' date=' as he isn't going to get one as a manager, but we thought it would nice to let him touch one and polish 1 of the 5, 1st division title winning trophies we have at Old Trafford[/quote']So long as that's all Dom's polishing for you SOP :o

Crucial 2-0 win for us over Bolton. I need to not lose by four goals and I will stay up due to Swansea playing Forest.

What a last set of games this will be next week!

Just my luck that just about every other result that I needed to put myself in a more comfortable position did not go my way.

Liverpool drew with Fulham to finally guarantee themselves Premier League football next season.

MK Dons picked up a crucial 2-0 win over Bolton that also definitively guarantees them survival unless they suffer a 4-0 loss.

Swansea and Carlisle drew 3-3.

Still, we're alive with one game to go, and it is highly likely that the winner of the Swansea Forest game will survive and the loser will be relegated. Should be fun.

A fine 6-1 thumping of Watford sees Boro secure a top 4 spot and a place in the SMFA Cup. Young lad Eto'o impressed in particular.

Looks like it's between us and Ben's Spurs for 3rd as with Raz's Sunderland squandering their lead to Chelsea to give them a point Boro will not be cactging them now. Never seen a game with 3 goals in the first 3 mins before!