TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Well you had me as manager of the year so I am not sure you did haha.

Yeah they are all fine and nothing can be wrong as they are personal opinions' date=' you will see the awards from this season when the awards ceremony happens and if you are still here next season then you will have more clues to what every award is about etc.

Some people fun vote, some people serious vote, some people pity vote, some people vote for all awards, some people just vote a couple of awards, all of the above are fine.

Much appreciated to all who have sent back and to all those people that have it on the agenda to send them in over the next week.[/quote']

:P your team might end up winning 3 trophies xD that is why I voted for you, albeit you didn't do that great in the league :P

I will for sure be here till the end of next season :)

:P your team might end up winning 3 trophies xD that is why I voted for you' date=' albeit you didn't do that great in the league :P [/quote']Aaaw, that's a really nice way of putting it :) Unlucky Dan. Don't worry, Boro will happily take your place in next season's SMFA Mickey Mouse Cup ;)

Wow, some record for Spurs in the SMFAs though hey? 5 SMFA Cup wins, 2 runners up, 2 Super Cups and 2 runners up, and one SMFA Shield runners up in 12 seasons! :eek:

Congrats on winning the Champions League Ben that is another trophy to add to your impressive trophy cabinet.

Well I had to delete my last post as I thought the CL Prizemoney had been paid but that is not the case as they have paid it and also deducted it again from the seasons starting balance so that is a bummer, just the gate receipts and merchandise etc money has been paid.

I will add my before and after screenshots to the thread I have created from earlier this season and add another 2.5 million to the 7.1 million not paid to me already this season in prizemoney through winning the FA Cup, CL qualifying prizemoney every knockout round, 9.6 million I have been ripped off this season add that to the 7.5 million last season and well yeah I am ****** off.

It's been a while so here's a brief report on the MR threat highlighting the latest emerging talent from the ranks for Boro's youth :)

Haha funny stuff' date=' you should sign Joseph Minala he is now just 18 yold , he would fit in at Boro.

[img']http://cdn.soccerwiki.org/images/player/73168.jpg[/img]

Minala at 17yold FAF!

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool seasons report card

LEAGUE:

Goals Scored: 46 (second lowest scorers in league)

Goals conceded: 66 (fourth worst defence in league)

League Position: 15th (On a scale of 1-10 we were just above a Yoyomo)

Overall league grade: #F

-----------------------------

CUP:

FA CUP: Winner

FA SHIELD: Quarter-Final

CL LEAGUE: Runners-up

SMFA SUPERCUP: Winners

Overall cup grade: #A

-----------------------------

Thank you for your post. Your post is now being reviewed and waiting for moderator's approval.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again.

Hating it :(:confused::(

1. 2. 3 :)

You think the recent changes have scared the others off? Or maybe they just can't find their way here? I hate change, as inevitable as it is. Doesn't look the same. So unfamiliar. Sure feels like a step down. You think it was an SM plot to subvert the 7046 end of season votes?!

You think the recent changes have scared the others off? Or maybe they just can't find their way here? I hate change' date=' as inevitable as it is. Doesn't look the same. So unfamiliar. Sure feels like a step down. You think it was an SM plot to subvert the 7046 end of season votes?!

[/quote']

Slowly they shall kill the forums too..

Slowly they shall kill the forums too..

Hey, the good thing about this forum killing is that it got me re-reading those early EC7046 days, which funnily enough you featured heavily in! Fun times back then and totally bringing things full circle with you posting now :)

Hey' date=' the good thing about this forum killing is that it got me re-reading those early EC7046 days, which funnily enough you featured heavily in! Fun times back then and totally bringing things full circle with you posting now :)

[/quote']

Haha yeah, the main thing was I could never keep up with what was going on over here, since there'd be pages worth of posts every time I'd wake up after a fixture was played :P

5 years it has been, and this was my first ever forum based setup.

You think the recent changes have scared the others off? Or maybe they just can't find their way here? I hate change' date=' as inevitable as it is. Doesn't look the same. So unfamiliar. Sure feels like a step down. You think it was an SM plot to subvert the 7046 end of season votes?!

[/quote']

Yeah the SM forces have conspired against the EOS Forum Awards.

Will they still happen?

At the minute I will use a 'Little Britain' joke. Computer says NO!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n5095369[/ATTACH]

post-9091-144895570123_thumb.jpeg

Took me about 36 hours just to find the thread :o
The new forum is absolutely hateful. I personally find it hard to read ' date=' it is to harsh on the eyes, the font is too small , it is impossible to navigate.[/quote']
Absolute s h I t

I would rep you all for your insightful comments if it wasn't for the fact that I have no idea how to rep, probably can't comment when I do rep, and highly suspect that the whole rep system has gone to the dogs like everything else. How else are we going to know that Dan is such a top man if we can't see his rep rating and only have his posts to go from?!

Sad that it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to make this post :(