English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

SM PLEASE PLEASE bring back old forum this is rubbish - i cant find anything PM's, posts, threads etc

When i posted it was on page 94 and i couldnt find it until scrolling tjo page 94,

sry for off topic here but i cant find anywhere to post, i cant find moderator board so if mods/supers see this give me help or tell SM its rubbish n get back to old way, thanks

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

SM PLEASE PLEASE bring back old forum this is rubbish - i cant find anything PM's' date=' posts, threads etc

When i posted it was on page 94 and i couldnt find it until scrolling tjo page 94,

sry for off topic here but i cant find anywhere to post, i cant find moderator board so if mods/supers see this give me help or tell SM its rubbish n get back to old way, thanks[/quote']

Yeah, try and keep on topic if you could please Craig. Oh wait, this is the topic! And hey Dom (I would quote you but don't have 15 mins to figure out how to quote multiple people now), stop trying to sell my players! How much do you want for him BTW?

I would rep you all for your insightful comments if it wasn't for the fact that I have no idea how to rep' date=' probably can't comment when I do rep, and highly suspect that the whole rep system has gone to the dogs like everything else. How else are we going to know that Dan is such a top man if we can't see his rep rating and only have his posts to go from?!

Sad that it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to make this post :([/quote']

I think rep has been tossed away and replaced with likes...hooray :confused::confused:

At the moment, I've got Aaron Lennon, Andre Hoffmann, Isaac Thelin, Gerard Moreno, Claudio Beauvue and DeAndre Yedlin transfer listed; not desperate to sell any of them but need to sell one to put us in a good position financially going into next season. IF you're interested in paying their transfer listed price, get in touch.

And hey Dom (I would quote you but don't have 15 mins to figure out how to quote multiple people now)' date=' [b']stop trying to sell my players![/b]

It seems that even back in the day Jooles was unsure where he wanted to be. Is this a managerial change thats been 5 years in the making??

Capture_zpsscqtgan5.png

Also, this simple post took me bloody ages to do. There certainly won't be any more predictions from me while its like this, pictures are a mess on, you can't spell check in the post, can't multi quote, I'd be on all week! Typical shambolic SM, take something that works and make it worse.

It seems that even back in the day Jooles was unsure where he wanted to be. Is this a managerial change that’s been 5 years in the making??

Capture_zpsscqtgan5.png

Also' date=' this simple post took me bloody ages to do. There certainly won't be any more predictions from me while its like this, pictures are a mess on, you can't spell check in the post, can't multi quote, I'd be on all week! Typical shambolic SM, take something that works and make it worse. [/size']

Ha-ha. How on earth did you find that?! Oh wait, because you are now automatically directed to 5 year old posts perhaps? :confused:

Reminds of when it all began though. Pretty sure it was me that bought Boro to give enough paying managers to get this setup going early. Oh, back in the days when it used to be so exciting!

Ha-ha. How on earth did you find that?! Oh wait' date=' because you are now automatically directed to 5 year old posts perhaps? :confused:

Reminds of when it all began though. Pretty sure it was me that bought Boro to give enough paying managers to get this setup going early. Oh, back in the days when it used to be so exciting!

[/quote']

Not sure about paying for the team, though a few people did mention it in posts so it could very well have been yourself and a few others. I did notice some words exchanged where Dudeskin and Duffman (remember those two hacks anyone?) questioned your wisdom in paying all that money for Casillas though. Jokes on them now, league titles, multiple awards and possibly even a golden boot and golden glove in the same season, talk about getting it wrong lads!

Not sure about paying for the team' date=' though a few people did mention it in posts so it could very well have been yourself and a few others. I did notice some words exchanged where Dudeskin and Duffman (remember those two hacks anyone?) questioned your wisdom in paying all that money for Casillas though. Jokes on them now, league titles, multiple awards and possibly even a golden boot and golden glove in the same season, talk about getting it wrong lads! [/quote']I literally hit 'buy' and the gameworld was created :)

And yeah, some value that, 12.0M and David WHEATER and Kris BOYD :P

This was my favorite response:

Re: English Championship 7027 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread

If you manage to get Casillas' date=' I will literally fly to Canada just to shake your hand.[/quote']Still waiting...:P

I literally hit 'buy' and the gameworld was created :)

And yeah' date=' some value that, 12.0M and David WHEATER and Kris BOYD :P

This was my favorite response:

Still waiting...:P

[/quote']

Funtimes.

Thinking back, I'm sure the only reason I joined the forum at all was so that I could be in an active gameworld with other forumers. Coincidently, its the only reason I've stayed as well.

Anyhow its that time of year again' date=' the season is done and dusted, champions have been created and losers have wept.I have posted the End of Season Awards template on the forum thread, closing date for entries is June 1ST 11:59 PM.[/b']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showp...postcount=2603

To all you narcissists remember please don't vote for yourself/your player/your team or your vote will be discounted.[/quote

Still a couple of days to get your votes in, if you are struggling with the forum mail me in-game and I will send you a template.

>ANTH

It seems spellcheck works if you are just making a normal post but if you quote someone then it doesn't seem to work so for awards and predictions this is a good thing.

In preparation for the awards I have been testing uploading pictures with varying degrees of success, well the pictures post everytime but it seems I am having different results when picking a size to post, anyhow should get that sorted by the 4th when the awards should be ready. There are twenty managers who have sent in their votes so even if no more are sent in that is still a reasonable number especially given the circumstances.

Anyhow its that time of year again' date=' the season is done and dusted, champions have been created and losers have wept.I have posted the End of Season Awards template on the forum thread, closing date for entries is June 1ST 11:59 PM.[/b']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showp...postcount=2603

To all you narcissists remember please don't vote for yourself/your player/your team or your vote will be discounted.[/quote

Still a couple of days to get your votes in, if you are struggling with the forum mail me in-game and I will send you a template.

Votes close at midnight so last chance to get them in.