TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

nice to see you Wenger'ing the market mate ;):rolleyes:

Thanks' date=' yeah well we finally got paid for our Champions league performances over the last two seasons so I thought I would try and rebuild a youth team, not that we get much joy from that as we usually sell off 70% off the youth team by the end of the season at a loss. It does add a little interest though and if you can pick up one decent talent from every dozen then it is all good.

[img']http://www.rightmove.co.uk/news/articles/files/2012/02/channel5tv1.jpg[/img]

Liverpool venture into the Europa league tonight for the first time since our back to back wins in the competition in seasons five and six. For the last six seasons we have been plying our trade in the Champions league but due to our dismal fifteenth placed finish we take a sabbatical from the big prize and have to contend with the Europa instead. Our Europa league group consists of Galatasary, St. Etienne and Lille.

Myself, the players and the fans will miss having Champions league nights but thanks to our FA Cup win last season we still have a chance to show the rest of Europe that we are still a force to be reckoned with. We will be taking this competition seriously and with a bit of luck hopefully we can go all the way in the tournament.

1271295_Liverpool.jpg

We rested up most of the first team as this looked a pretty straight forward match against Galatasary and that proved to be the case as we cruised to a 3-0 win courtesy of goals by Fischer and a brace by Herrmann. Nice start to the group and nice to see new signings Weigl, Vallejo and Jung starting. Four players will keep their place in the line-up (Neuer, Pepe, Martinez & Rooney) with the others replaced by the real first team as we look to build on our opening league win in tomorrows match against Swindon.

59031.jpg

Liverpool have added Portuguese under 21 player Ricardo Esgaio (22/85) to the ranks, I like him and think he has a bright future whether that be at Sporting CP or elsewhere.

I think it is disappointing that not enough people are taking the time to even make one post per turn in the 7046 forum m/r thread. There are only a few standout forum EC's soon this will change to just another newsfeed EC.

Liverpool achieve back to back wins with a barrow 1-0 victory over Swindon with Rooney the scorer. We only managed to achieve back to back wins on a couple of occasions last season so we are pleased with this start.

​What about Boro haha two games-two losses-no goals scored Yes Jooles the season has started :)

Poor start by Notts County - As expected though. Drew 4-4 with Millwall who we beat in Pre-Season and now a loss to Blackpool.

Need to wait for the T/B to come up of the external buys made before I came to the club. Only then can I really change the team.

I think it is disappointing that not enough people are taking the time to even make one post per turn in the 7046 forum m/r thread. There are only a few standout forum EC's soon this will change to just another newsfeed EC.

Like a few have said, it's because of this garbage forum. Cheers SM, a company with a great product and poor management.

Quite pleased to pickup a strong win over Jooles in our second game of the season. Ganso picked up a six-day injury, but we've got plenty of cover for his position thankfully.

Also very pleased to pickup Nikao; one of the bright stars at the start of this year's Brazilian Serie A campaign. Jhon Murillo, recently transferred to Benfica, should follow.

After an opening day win against Bournemouth there was some transfer activity for Chesterfield.

Tin JEDVAJ and Adrien RABIOT came in on loan from Sunderland. Dani PAREJO completed his move to Chesterfield from Sunderland in a swap deal for Giannelli IMBULA and Ángelo HENRÍQUEZ.

Borges WENDELL completed his move to Ipswich Town from Chesterfield in a swap deal for Andros TOWNSEND and Giovanni SIMEONE.

Wellington SILVA completed his move to Arsenal from Chesterfield in a swap deal for Rachid GHEZZAL.

Bruno GASPAR was loaned out to Bristol Rovers.

Loanee Adrien RABIOT was on the scoresheet when we beat Peterborough United 3-1. Fernando LLORENTE got a brace and was named Man Of The Match.

After an opening day win against Bournemouth there was some transfer activity for Chesterfield.

Tin JEDVAJ and Adrien RABIOT came in on loan from Sunderland. Dani PAREJO completed his move to Chesterfield from Sunderland in a swap deal for Giannelli IMBULA and Ángelo HENRÍQUEZ.

Borges WENDELL completed his move to Ipswich Town from Chesterfield in a swap deal for Andros TOWNSEND and Giovanni SIMEONE.

Wellington SILVA completed his move to Arsenal from Chesterfield in a swap deal for Rachid GHEZZAL.

Bruno GASPAR was loaned out to Bristol Rovers.

Loanee Adrien RABIOT was on the scoresheet when we beat Peterborough United 3-1. Fernando LLORENTE got a brace and was named Man Of The Match.

You've done a terrific job with that Chesterfield team. Keep it up.

[uSER=7264]Dracolis[/uSER] Nice work with Chesterfield things are starting to shape up for you now.

[uSER=89263]KYQS[/uSER] It is always nice to get a good start enjoy it while you can. :)

Liverpool add another two players to the youth team meaning we have spent just under 30 million on a dozen players.

Marko Kvasina 18/77

Jesus Vallejo 18/80

Antonio Cotan 19/80

Nicolas Tripichio 19/75

Victor Lindelof 20/80

Yarouba Cissako 20/80

Clifford Aboagye 20/77

Azbe Jug 23/78

Clement Lengley 19/80

Ricardo Esgaio 22/85

Silva Lucao 19/80

Steven Lucumi 20/77

Total Cash Paid: £28.9M

Hopefully a couple of these will take the next step up and either make us some money or make a push for the cup team. Anyway that is us about done with transfers for the next while with maybe just a few youngsters going out and maybe one more coming in as our total squad sits at 53 which I would prefer to be rounded down to 50 .

334_3_l.jpg

It is still early days with just two games of the season played, whether you have started well or have not really kicked off yet there is not much to worry about as there is still thirty-six games to play. At the start of every new season the first objective for me is to score a goal and surprisingly with just two games played seventy-five clubs have achieved that objective. So for now lets all feel sorry (mock) for the five clubs who are yet to score a goal.

Middlesbrough

Charlton

Aldershot

Northampton

Crystal Palace

The above five teams are the 'Mock the Week Weak' so if you are playing any of them today try and let a goal in as I am not really one to enjoy laughing at others misfortune.

6zOfg1H.png

Ahah, well done Dan :)

I'm making an attempt into this new forum thing. Just a little update in Aldershot's life:

- After being promoted to Division 2, we got a deserved and important stadium increase from 7500 to 13579 seats! :D

- We improved our defense dramatically, signing Wolfsburg's CB Robin Knoche (89) and Porto's LB Alex Sandro (90), big names for us! Insigne, Baba and Joaquin Correa left us as part of the deals.

- Unfortunately we lost our two first matches of the season, both 0-1. Anyway, i'm confident we will improve, hopefully starting tonight!

- We managed to sign new russian sensation Aleksey Miranchuk, a very talented player to add more quality to our youth ranks!

#Let'sgoShots! #forthewin! #wecanscore!

334_3_l.jpg

It is still early days with just two games of the season played' date=' whether you have started well or have not really kicked off yet there is not much to worry about as there is still thirty-six games to play. At the start of every new season the first objective for me is to score a goal and surprisingly with just two games played seventy-five clubs have achieved that objective. So for now lets all feel sorry (mock) for the five clubs who are yet to score a goal.

[b']Middlesbrough

Charlton

Aldershot

Northampton

Crystal Palace[/b]

The above five teams are the 'Mock the Week Weak' so if you are playing any of them today try and let a goal in as I am not really one to enjoy laughing at others misfortune.

6zOfg1H.png

Well crystal palace finally get a goal. Lets just ignore the result. Just cannot seem to get it right since taking over at palace.

Hilarious post on the match reports thread by Jooles' date=' for those of yall who can find it. Tried to rep, but best I can do now is like I think.

[/quote']Just my luck that I miss out on what would have been the first Mo rep in 3 1/2 years! Well as they say, it's the thought that counts Mo. smile.pngIs it even possible to link a post in the forum these days?

Sorry lads, just endured 2 of the most stressful weeks of my life. Survived it all, somehow. And no, I don't mean dealing with the new whitewashed forum. When all else is crumbling around you the forum always was a place of comfort, but it doesn't feel like that right now. Here's hoping. Life. It sure does get in the way sometimes doesn't it?

Anyway, great job on the awards Dan, hats off for you digging deep and doing that. Appreciate the forum personality accolade lads, though not sure if deserved, and congrats to all the other winners, even SOP.

334_3_l.jpg

It is still early days with just two games of the season played' date=' whether you have started well or have not really kicked off yet there is not much to worry about as there is still thirty-six games to play. At the start of every new season the first objective for me is to score a goal and surprisingly with just two games played seventy-five clubs have achieved that objective. So for now lets all feel sorry (mock) for the five clubs who are yet to score a goal.

[b']Middlesbrough

Charlton

Aldershot

Northampton

Crystal Palace[/b]

6zOfg1H.png

Ha-ha, nice. I guess I might be wrong about the 3-5-2 being passé this season. Maybe we just need to learn to passé the ball better. Ugh, bad joke. Still, Chelsea are a strong team so no complaints to the loss there. But to lose against Mo's Forest?! And to an Iniesta goal nonetheless! Should he be plying his trade in Div 2?! Well done Mo. I'll take a draw against Huddersfield to get this title bandwagon rolling... ;)

P.S. Is it true that is DrSean;s 13th consecutive newcomer award? I think it might be! :P

Not quite 13 jooles. But i had noticed that i picked up the award again despite having such an abysmal record since taking over

Everybody loves a failure' date=' you can be the resident Eddie the Eagle. Well until Dom comes back to take his crown. :)

[uSER=11894"]Jooles[/uSER] Yes you can link a post just click on the post number same as before.

[uSER=11894]Jooles[/uSER] Yes you can link a post just click on the post number same as before.

Post number? Is that a windup?! It's not in white text is it? Must be, I can't see no post number...:confused:

Oh, I get it. You have post numbers if you via posts and then scroll through 5 years' worth of drivel to get to finally get to the recent posts. But if you click on recent posts the post numbers just don't appear. Well why didn't you say? Unless for SM to make this so counter-intuitive...:eek:

Post number? Is that a windup?! It's not in white text is it? Must be' date=' I can't see no post number...:confused:

Oh, I get it. You have post numbers if you via posts and then scroll through 5 years' worth of drivel to get to finally get to the recent posts. But if you click on recent posts the post numbers just don't appear. Well why didn't you say? Unless for SM to make this so counter-intuitive...:eek:

[/quote']

Haha.

qp_zpsk1it5ydg.png

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

How do I apply or declare interest to be on the long-waited-list for the next/new manager in the league (EC &046)? Lets say you guys' date=' fellow managers in EC 7046, take my interest into consideration now; in which position would I be standing? How many managers are in front of me, in line? Thanks in advance. :D I was ignored the first time I declared my interest in joining :mad: and I got admit; my feelings were hurt :P:p xD

Plus, I really love to write report about my club :P and I am open to manage any club; even those with the weakest overall rating in the game. I am patience, and will stick around till the opportunity of managing a stronger side appear.[/quote']

previous manager of watford -

I am going to quit Watford in hope that who ever it is offered to, will reject it so I can get it with my new account. I will contact who ever the club is offered to, to schedule a time for him to reject the job offer, so I can get it right away, before anyone snatches it from me.

Please, do not accept the job offer, I just want to transfer the club to my new account.

I am going to give my current account to my little brother, because it has less gold membership days left in contrary to my new account, which I just became gold member.

So please mates let me know who it was offered to, so I can contact the manager.

I really appreciate it. I know I've being annoying to many, so please don't hold any grudges against me