TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

SM is a complete joke. Totally not fair what they did. Just logged on to find out my brother and I was permanently suspended. I swear to God all I did was loaning players to him, and this one person has been whining about it, that we are cheating. I JUST F***ING LOANED HIM 3 PLAYERS, and I GET BANNED for THIS? Shower the players were to good to be in division 5, but stillllllll :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and I had just purchased a years membership with that account :( Thanl goodness I was able to get my favorite club back, Bristol Rovers. But I lost my Newcastle :( and My brother lost his Bristol Rovers ;( which he loved.

I know it is highly unlike that I will get Warford back, as many in here hates me. But I would like to try, at least. Please let me know if Watford is still available, and who it was offered to, so I can contact him :( please guys :( You guys can check all my clubs and see that all my players were bought from external club, and not internal. I did not cheat :( I put that on my life :(

SM is a complete joke. Totally not fair what they did. Just logged on to find out my brother and I was permanently suspended. I swear to God all I did was loaning players to him' date=' and this one person has been whining about it, that we are cheating. I JUST F***ING LOANED HIM 3 PLAYERS, and I GET BANNED for THIS? Shower the players were to good to be in division 5, but stillllllll :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and I had just purchased a years membership with that account :( Thanl goodness I was able to get my favorite club back, Bristol Rovers. But I lost my Newcastle :( and My brother lost his Bristol Rovers ;( which he loved.

I know it is highly unlike that I will get Warford back, as many in here hates me. But I would like to try, at least. Please let me know if Watford is still available, and who it was offered to, so I can contact him :( please guys :( You guys can check all my clubs and see that all my players were bought from external club, and not internal. I did not cheat :( I put that on my life :( [/quote']

c4a73a12d0ac7e5632db7e923ff50eb0.jpg

Thanks ? Didnt really expected help from anyone here. Was actually enjoying this name world ? also noticed many didn't want me there' date=' so now you get your wishes granted ?✌️[/quote']

What puzzled me was how you had a gameworld name that was completely blank. And why. That's what I couldn't figure out. And that was before it was revealed there was more! Not that I really know what any of the more was. Just didn't seem very elegant, if you ask me?

On another note, why are this guy's eyes ---> :rolleyes: so disproportionately bigger to all his pals? :P;):D:o:):(:confused::eek:, even the red dude, :mad:, except maybe this guy --> B) which we'll never know. Sorry, that's all I got. Just feel kinda sad I can no longer get repped for such valuable contribution. Hell, you can't even get sanctioned for rep begging anymore. What's the world coming too? cue eyes guy: :rolleyes:

Thanks ? Didnt really expected help from anyone here. Was actually enjoying this name world ? also noticed many didn't want me there' date=' so now you get your wishes granted ?✌️[/quote']

considering how little the forum is now used and the fact there was no match being played on a Tuesday, you havn't given it much time to allow others to find out what has happened and to help you.

i have no idea how you can remove your in game name so no one can access your profile but that is very suspicious and then you get banned , i dont see how anyone is going to help.

Liverpool win 1-0 against Lille meaning two games and two wins. Decent start to the group although our decision to play a 4-4-2 was not a very wise one as we were pretty much outplayed and but for a Neuer man of the match the result could have been much different.

Big game tonight against Sunderland for us, after two opening wins we lost the last game so we need to get something from this one to keep us in with the top bunch.

oh lord have merci! :eek: This forum :confused:

And McGoreth or McNugget what ever your name is just get over it and stay out of the elite g/w...you obviously messed up some where so your ban/suspension is deserved. I for one am happy that you got spanked, far too many children like you on here that have no idea and spoil a good g/w. Luckily you wasn't around long enough to cause even more damage.

STAY OUT! :P;)

My name was blank because I didn't want people in my game world to keep messaging me about offering clubs to their friends, as there was a lot of cheating going on there. The game was jus for friends and now it was full of strangers.

and to Veiga, if you cant help, stay out, mate! Read my previous post. I explained what was going on. and how old are you, if I may ask?

P.s. returning and see how quite the forum is, I can only predict where this game world is heading to. Another 4226 game world. and don't "cindy"; I will just stick to my rovers and my juventus in my game world.

My name was blank because I didn't want people in my game world to keep messaging me about offering clubs to their friends' date=' as there was a lot of cheating going on there. The game was jus for friends and now it was full of strangers.

and to Veiga, if you cant help, stay out, mate! Read my previous post. I explained what was going on. and how old are you, if I may ask?

P.s. returning and see how quite the forum is, I can only predict where this game world is heading to. Another 4226 game world. and don't "cindy"; I will just stick to my rovers and my juventus in my game world. [/quote']

the forum being busy or not has nothing to do with where 7046 is heading.

it is a pity you didn't carry on with Watford but hiding your profile and then getting banned doesn't look good , especially when you had no need to hide your details.

the forum being busy or not has nothing to do with where 7046 is heading.

it is a pity you didn't carry on with Watford but hiding your profile and then getting banned doesn't look good ' date=' especially when you had no need to hide your details.[/quote']

I am trying to get Watford back. But you guys don't me back. I never did wrong there. The only wrong I did was having my brother in the same league as me, with my old account. We did no transfer. Just loans.

All i asked here, was to give me the name of the person Watford was sent to, so I could try to talk to him, to see if he would let me get it back. There was no reason to come at e like the two cindies did.

On another note' date=' why are this guy's eyes ---> :rolleyes: so disproportionately bigger to all his pals? :P;):D:o:):(:confused::eek:, even the red dude, :mad:, except maybe this guy --> B) which we'll never know. Sorry, that's all I got. Just feel kinda sad I can no longer get repped for such valuable contribution. Hell, you can't even get sanctioned for rep begging anymore. What's the world coming too? cue eyes guy: :rolleyes:[/quote']

Gave you a like. Be happy.

I am trying to get Watford back. But you guys don't me back. I never did wrong there. The only wrong I did was having my brother in the same league as me' date=' with my old account. We did no transfer. Just loans.[/font']

I warned you that SM are very harsh on brothers in the same gameworld. You did not heed my warning it seems. Sorry SM came down so hard on you.

Hartlepool manager, Ryan Holmes, has the Watford offer. No idea if he's ever on the forum, but that's who you'd have to reach out to. No idea if he'd give the club back to you either, but just passing along the message. Jooles did let him know that you wanted to get back in tho (sort of anyway).

I warned you that SM are very harsh on brothers in the same gameworld. You did not heed my warning it seems. Sorry SM came down so hard on you.

Will try. No promises. Will probably take me about 3 months to find out what you liked. Can someone provide me with a link to the how to navigate the new forum thread please? :D

Oh speaking of the new whitewashed forum, forum 2.0, is anyone else finding that it's unluckier than the old one? 4 games in and still not a win, even against Ben's Spurs which for me is usual a banker. There's only one conclusion really: forum 2.0 is cursed for sure! :eek::confused:

My name was blank because I didn't want people in my game world to keep messaging me about offering clubs to their friends' date=' as there was a lot of cheating going on there. The game was jus for friends and now it was full of strangers.

P.s. returning and see how quite the forum is, I can only predict where this game world is heading to. Another 4226 game world. and don't "cindy"; I will just stick to my rovers and my juventus in my game world. [/quote']

Stick to whatever gw you want, hopefully SM realise your still about and ban your ass from them too... your excuses are pathetic!

U could just have ignored people and blocked them, but you decided to break a rule or a lot of them and you got banned, deserved ban in my eyes and many peoples eyes too!

Doesn't matter how old I am, i say what i'm thinking always have always will, regardless of what people think i don't care one bit, many think I'm childish, rude and whatever else...but the biggest and most important fact about me is that I DONT cheat and RUIN clubs!

p.s. This forum is only quite because of the new style sm decided to bring out, people hate it... no matter how quiet the forum is this gw will always remain strong and the best in SM that why sad little losers like yourself don't last long in it. The people in it actually care about the gw and will do all they can to protect it from vile, idiotic cheats like you!

Now see yourself out of here, your not wanted!

Hartlepool manager' date=' Ryan Holmes, has the Watford offer. No idea if he's ever on the forum, but that's who you'd have to reach out to. No idea if he'd give the club back to you either, but just passing along the message. Jooles did let him know that you wanted to get back in tho (sort of anyway).[/font']

Thanks Mohamed! :) I will contact him to see if the club is still available, and if he will let me get it back. Thanks a lot, for proving his name.

Liverpool beat Sunderland 2-0. Goals from Wayne Rooney and Ribery who played a blinder in his last game for the club.

Ribery was surplus to requirements at Liverpool as we needed to offload him to make sure Gaitan, Talisca & Herrmann could get more gametime. We agreed a deal with Forest of two youngsters and cash to fill up the CV. This was Frank's tenth season at us we wish him all the best at Forest.

What has happened at [uSER=11894]Jooles[/uSER] Boro? Does he know the season has started yet? :rolleyes:

Chesterfield beat Coventry 1-0 carrying on their great start to the season. Unfortunately, Andros Townsend and Alberto Paloschi got themselves sent off and the goalscorer, Dani Parejo, will miss the next game through injury. Townsend will be banned for 3 games.

Liverpool have had a decent start to the early season :

Charity Shield~ (1-1) won 5-4 on penalties against Man United

League~ won 3-1 against Derby

Europa League~ won 3-0 against Galatasary

League~won 1-0 against Swindon

League lost 2-0 to West Brom

Europa League~ won 1-0 against Lille

League~ won 2-0 against Sunderland

Tonight we take on Man United at Anfield in the league, we have a great recent record against Simon's champions with three wins and 2 draws in the last five meetings. Tonight is our first game without Ribery since his transfer to Forest, Gaitan takes his place in the team tonight.

We are missing Guilavogui through long term injury whilst Man United are missing the injured trio of Piszczek, Modric & Hamsik.

Man United sit a point above us and are unbeaten. I have a feeling this one will end all square.

Liverpool beat Manchester United 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

De Rossi scored the winner for Liverpool and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Full Match Statistics

[TABLE=align: center, cellpadding: 3]

[TR]

Possession [/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: curved left, width: 55.0%, bgcolor: #b43434]55%[/TD]

[TD=class: curved right, width: 45.0%, bgcolor: #cfcfcf]45%[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Total Shots [/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: curved left, width: 62.5%, bgcolor: #b43434]10[/TD]

[TD=class: curved right, width: 37.5%, bgcolor: #cfcfcf]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Shots On Target [/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: curved left, width: 75.0%, bgcolor: #b43434]9[/TD]

[TD=class: curved right, width: 25.0%, bgcolor: #cfcfcf]3[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Corners [/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: curved left, width: 85.7%, bgcolor: #b43434]6[/TD]

[TD=class: curved right, width: 14.3%, bgcolor: #cfcfcf]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Yellow Cards [/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: curved left, width: 0%, bgcolor: #b43434]0[/TD]

[TD=class: curved right, width: 100.0%, bgcolor: #cfcfcf]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Red Cards [/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Happy days.

Good game Simon and congrats champ on your 500 SM rep.

Liverpool beat Manchester United 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

De Rossi scored the winner for Liverpool and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Full Match Statistics

[TABLE=align: center' date=' cellpadding: 3"]

[TR]

Possession [/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: curved left, width: 55.0%, bgcolor: #b43434]55%[/TD]

[TD=class: curved right, width: 45.0%, bgcolor: #cfcfcf]45%[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Total Shots [/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: curved left, width: 62.5%, bgcolor: #b43434]10[/TD]

[TD=class: curved right, width: 37.5%, bgcolor: #cfcfcf]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Shots On Target [/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: curved left, width: 75.0%, bgcolor: #b43434]9[/TD]

[TD=class: curved right, width: 25.0%, bgcolor: #cfcfcf]3[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Corners [/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: curved left, width: 85.7%, bgcolor: #b43434]6[/TD]

[TD=class: curved right, width: 14.3%, bgcolor: #cfcfcf]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Yellow Cards [/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TR]

Red Cards [/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Happy days.

Good game Simon and congrats champ on your 500 SM rep.

Good game mate well done and a 500 rep account :o

I have this season what I didn't have last season, injuries and suspensions

This season my monies on Chelsea for the title

Hey guys,

For being the worst team in 7046, SM have rewarded me with 2 job offers lol.

Burton Albion + Dagenham & Redbridge.

Both are in division 4 and have fairly average squads so i want to give these to someone who is acctive and will stick by them.

PM me if interested.

btw, im located in Australia and will release them in 2 days if no interest.

Chesterfield 3-1 Reading

I don't think I've ever had such a good start of season as this. 5 played, 5 won. Didn't lose any friendlies either except drew the first one. The run will end today however when we play Spurs in the cup.