TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Craig here sm mod

Lost account due to no internet connection

Anyone who gets millwall can you keep them for me in 7046

Back online 29th June

Cheers

Nice try Craig. Looks like you are still stuck with them!

Ben @ Spurs looks dangerously close to losing his job though. Anyone know what's up with Ben?

And who is Adolf Hitler, banned but offered the Donny job. That mischievous monkey?

And nice to finally see a manager back at Watford. Hey, he's called Dan. And there's a Dan at Liverpool. Wait a minute...! :eek:

In other news, finally the curse of the new unlucky forum is broken and Boro chalk up a 4-2 win over former champs Swansea. Up to 15th now. I think my chairman was pleased with that at the end of the season. Next up a banana skin at winless Swindon.

Thanks guys for the replys but it's not my days left I am concerned about my account was due to be paid for another year and I was unable to pay due to being offline so millwall will become available to someone when my account stops

I'm not online until 29th June via my laptop, writing this via sons iPhone

Thanks guys for the replys but it's not my days left I am concerned about my account was due to be paid for another year and I was unable to pay due to being offline so millwall will become available to someone when my account stops

I'm not online until 29th June via my laptop' date=' writing this via sons iPhone[/quote']

It's been a while since I've had more than 1 club so I could be wrong but I think you're fine Craig. When you gold manager account expires I think you drop down to 3 clubs and that it defaults to the oldest 3, 1 of which is Millwall. Could be wrong but I think you're okay...

Nice try Craig. Looks like you are still stuck with them!

Ben @ Spurs looks dangerously close to losing his job though. Anyone know what's up with Ben?

And who is Adolf Hitler' date=' banned but offered the Donny job. That mischievous monkey?

And nice to finally see a manager back at Watford. Hey, he's called Dan. And there's a Dan at Liverpool. Wait a minute...! :eek:

In other news, finally the curse of the new unlucky forum is broken and Boro chalk up a 4-2 win over former champs Swansea. Up to 15th now. I think my chairman was pleased with that at the end of the season. Next up a banana skin at winless Swindon.[/quote']

Haha the new Watford guy's name is Dan :eek: I would have guessed it was Mo after seeing his low-ball bids for my young stars.

Nice to see you get a win Jooles I was going to bill the Swindon(20th)-Boro(15th) game as a prime relegation decider but now I have switched that to the Forest(18th)-Charlton(17th) game.

We have a Europa league game tonight against St. Etienne then we take on our biggest rivals Everton at Goodison in the league. Our fans are still smarting from our 5-1 semi-final cup win against them last season but I am sure they will put up more of a fight tomorrow.

Felicioli1.jpg

It looks like seventeen year old AC Milan kid Felicioli will be joining up at Liverpool, a friend in the youth team for Di Molfetta.That takes our spending to £45 million on youngsters since June 1st.

Dagenham%20&%20Redbridge.jpg?v=001

The Daggers appoint Mark M. as their new manager

-Romanian manager succeeds Paul Muskett - 39 games.

-Dag & Red is currently 10th in Disivion 4 - 7 points.

Mark M. (31) takes control of Dagenham & Redbridge FC after short negotiations with the club officials.

The Romanian declared in the press conference tonight: "I am very happy to be here in Dagenham.

We want to build a strong and competitive team. It's a real challenge for me and the staff, of course."

The new manager and the Chairman expect the team to finish in the top half of the table this season.

Dagenham%20&%20Redbridge.jpg?v=001

The Daggers appoint Mark M. as their new manager

-Romanian manager succeeds Paul Muskett - 39 games.

-Dag & Red is currently 10th in Disivion 4 - 7 points.

Mark M. (31) takes control of Dagenham & Redbridge FC after short negotiations with the club officials.

The Romanian declared in the press conference tonight: "I am very happy to be here in Dagenham.

We want to build a strong and competitive team. It's a real challenge for me and the staff' date=' of course."[/i']

The new manager and the Chairman expect the team to finish in the top half of the table this season.

Welcome in Mark I hope you have a long and successful reign at the club. Usually you would have had more welcomes by now on here but at the minute as you know the forum is on its arse, in time I hope the forum can recover. In the meantime Shack (Everton boss) has set up a facebook group for banter, I am not a part of that but there are about twenty 7046 managers who are involved and there is the in-game newsfeed.

Welcome in Mark I hope you have a long and successful reign at the club. Usually you would have had more welcomes by now on here but at the minute as you know the forum is on its arse' date=' in time I hope the forum can recover. In the meantime Shack (Everton boss) has set up a facebook group for banter, I am not a part of that but there are about twenty 7046 managers who are involved and there is the in-game newsfeed. [/quote']

How do you post an MR on FB??! :confused:

What next? Is Dom working on a new match engine with a pencil, paper and a couple of dice? :(

We'll be getting a blog next to further detract from the forum! :eek:

Hello to you all, in the first place!

Glad to be here, been a long time since I've managed a team in a Standard GW.

Hope to do well (at least) here, as I know this is a very very competitive setup.

Secondly: Thank you very much for the warm welcome and the infos, SMH!

The forum is kinda deserted lately but maybe things will be better in time..

Can't wait to start the job at the Daggers, have a lot of work there :P

Aw man' date=' we're going down :([/quote']

128774870564866591c8vxrVoEc.jpg

Liverpool continue on the nice wee run of early season form with a win over Everton. Wayne Rooney takes the plaudits with a late winner.

Five wins from the opening six league games, two wins and a draw in the Europa and a Charity shield win; I think the fans are starting to forget about last season already. :)

The Gunners has had a stellar start to the season with 11 from a possible 18 points and leaves us in sixth place.

The off-season additions of Nigerian striker Brown Ideye and Aron Johannsson helps bolster our squad and lower the age of my overall squad.

The performances of Spanish midfielder Pedro Obiang and French midfielder Jordan Ferri have been a pleasant surprise but with the upcoming fixture congestion of the cups and league games, the depth of our squad will be truly tested and it will be an interesting time to be a Gunner!

Can anyone let me know if I still have milllwall I will be back on Monday' date=' anyone who gets them can you hold them for me[/quote']

You have teams in 7046, 5910, AD2 and 32078.

Millwall are unbeaten in their last 2 games, free from their managers teamtalks, they are set for a long undefeated run unless Mr Braidwood returns!

Liverpool tonight take on league leaders and top scorers in the division Sheffield United, newly promoted under boss Mr. Crawford they are unbeaten since arriving in the top flight with five wins and a draw from the opening half dozen games.

It is always good to see a newcomer to the league having a decent start, I expect this to be a tough game with not a lot of goals.

1282096_Liverpool.jpg

Here is how we set up for tonight's game.

You have teams in 7046' date=' 5910, AD2 and 32078.

Millwall are unbeaten in their last 2 games, free from their managers teamtalks, they are set for a long undefeated run unless Mr Braidwood returns!

[/quote']

Cheers buddy I'll be back on Monday

For the second league game in a row a Wayne Rooney goal is enough to gain the three points for Liverpool in our 1-0 win over Sheffield United. We tried to offset Sheffield United's arrows by throwing a few in of our own and it seemed to work. Eighteen points from the first seven games (including five clean sheets) is enough to put us top of the tree at this early stage of the season, some happy faces on Merseyside tonight.

66836.jpg

We have reached an agreement of 5 million pounds for the transfer of young Dane Pione Sisto with Carlisle, just the medical to go before he joins up at Anfield.

For the second league game in a row a Wayne Rooney goal is enough to gain the three points for Liverpool in our 1-0 win over Sheffield United. We tried to offset Sheffield United's arrows by throwing a few in of our own and it seemed to work. Eighteen points from the first seven games (including five clean sheets) is enough to put us top of the tree at this early stage of the season' date=' some happy faces on Merseyside tonight. [center']66836.jpg[/center]

We have reached an agreement of 5 million pounds for the transfer of young Dane Pione Sisto with Carlisle, just the medical to go before he joins up at Anfield.

Yep, not a player I was keen on selling, but playing the riser game means sacrifices have to be made elsewhere. Very straightforward transfer.

Yep' date=' not a player I was keen on selling, but playing the riser game means sacrifices have to be made elsewhere. Very straightforward transfer. [/quote']

The lure of division one football was just too much for him Anth. :)

Haha o/j nice and easy dealing. That takes our spending to 50 million on nineteen youngsters this season, hopefully one or two are good un's.

HI folks

am back, what a long 10 days that was - no phone or internet due to selling my house

during this spell my GOLD membership ran out and i was unable to renew, so lost a few teams and setups.

anyway, thanks for all the replies/updates on my MILLWALL 7046 team.

I'll be ingame to see who has left 7046 and who has joined etc

Right, since apparently having the best team means nothing to this rotten excuse for a match engine, i'm going back to the drawing board with higher ratings. Basically what i'm saying is that Kroos, Mascherano, Benzema, Jovetic, Carvajal, Gonalons, Nagatomo, Dzagoez, Guardado and Natcho are all available for PX for younger players. No duds though please. I'll take lower ratings as long as the players have some potential.

Right' date=' since apparently having the best team means nothing to this rotten excuse for a match engine, i'm going back to the drawing board with higher ratings. Basically what i'm saying is that Kroos, Mascherano, Benzema, Jovetic, Carvajal, Gonalons, Nagatomo, Dzagoez, Guardado and Natcho are all available for PX for younger players. No duds though please. [/font']I'll take lower ratings as long as the players have some potential.

Patrick Herrmann joins up at Carlisle in exchange for Gonalons, nice and easy deal.