TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Rabona legend Quaresma has parted ways with Bury after falling from the first team and the club reportedly in debt and losing money on a weekly basis has forced his sale to Besiktas.

We wish him well but now we must look to continue to cut the wage bill before the club spirals out of control.

In other transfer news we accepted a direct trade offer with West Ham for Adil Rami which saw Jonny Evans move on to Upton Park.

The club will listen to offers on all its players now as it looks to shape things up.

Evening gents' date=' doubt many will remember me, it's been a while. Looking to get back into a competitive setup and there's no better place than 7046 is there ;).. If any spaces come available I don't mind who it is I'm in![/quote']

What is your SM username buddy?

Gareth Bale has failed a late fitness test so will watch tonight's game from the stands. He will now make his debut at home against MK Dons on Saturday.

Good luck tonight everybody..well except Everton.:P

The doom and gloom continues at Banks's Stadium as Walsall hit rock bottom of the form table in Div 2 after going down 2-0 at home to Northampton. Despite how poor we've been we are surprisingly only 4 points off the play-offs so if we do get our act together some time soon we can still make a push for the top 6. With the squad we have we should be doing much better than we are currently, a midfield of Matic, Henderson, Willian, Eriksen and Dembele should be a match for anyone in this league yet I honestly cant remember the last time we bossed a game. Back to the drawing board..

Aldershot Town beat Watford 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Rodrigo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Corona was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Back to back wins for my Aldershot and we moved away from relegation places! Happy with that :) Nice to see Rodrigo doing well as our target man, we have big expectations for him at the club, and delighted to see new mexican star Jesus Corona come away from the bench and score a deserved winning goal for our side. Good stuff! #LetsgoShots!

Thought I'd have another crack at getting on forum again and am slowly getting there. My Wolves side had been struggling at the beginning of the season so I decided to overhaul the squad. We have now climbed out of the bottom three although lost last night 2-1 to Palace. Hoping we can put a run together in the second half of the season.

This thread is showing signs of recovery! which will be good for the long term of this setup

Good shout Riece' date=' as perhaps only one of a the few forummer game worlds left, the future of the thread (and perhaps the game world) lies in our hands.[/b'] :eek:

What's happening here?

Razzer !!!' date=' you live my my dear boy. Welcome to the EC7046 discussion thread. This is where members of the Game world meet to chat about their clubs exploits, potential transfers and a host of other topic. I hope your stay here is a long one and you make lots of new friends..Please be reminded to at all times abide by forum rules and guidelines. x[/color']

It's good to see some posts here, we need to keep active on 7046

lets show the other gameworld's that 7046 is still THE GW - ingame AND in the forum area.

Good to see longnose back in 7046 again - it's always good when the BEST guys return to 7046, speaks volumes for the gameworld.

OyA0Tsn.png

THE BLOG WILL BE BACK FOR THE NEW SEASON - TRYING TO GET USED TO ADDING AND PASTING - WHICH IS PROVING DIFFICULT AT THE MOMENT

WILL BE LOOKING FOR EC7046 MANAGERS TO WRITE FOR THE BLOG - LOOK OUT FOR BLOG WRITERS' WANTED POST