TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

how do we get latest post to appear at top of the page, when i login it shows post 1 meaning i need to scroll down to foot of the page to click tab with 3485 to see latest posts

hope sum1 can help coz it frustrates me wen viewing 7046

how do we get latest post to appear at top of the page' date=' when i login it shows post 1 meaning i need to scroll down to foot of the page to click tab with 3485 to see latest posts

hope sum1 can help coz it frustrates me wen viewing 7046[/quote']

You can filter it Craig to show only todays or this weeks messages...but i don't seem to have that problem as I access the thread through message alerts, click on the red box thingy and it always takes me to the most recent post?.

You can filter it Craig to show only todays or this weeks messages...but i don't seem to have that problem as I access the thread through message alerts' date=' click on the red box thingy and it always takes me to the most recent post?.[/color']

cheers buddy, when i click for todays posts they still show them as they are - ie i need scroll down to see latest post whereas i prefer to see latest post at top

cheers buddy' date=' when i click for todays posts they still show them as they are - ie i need scroll down to see latest post whereas i prefer to see latest post at top[/quote']

Yeah i have the same problem as you Craig which is one of the reasons why I didn't come on the forum. Other than that the forum is alright as i only use this thread and 7777. Ideally I want most recent posts at the top

I've got no idea what's going on..... That is all...

Nothing unusual there then Anth :eek:

Ive stumbled across a strange new world ' date=' Everything is dark and scary! I want my mummy! :(

Hello everyone I should be able to put more time into things now :) How is everyone ? :)

[/quote']

Nice to see you back Dom.

So the gameworld resumes on 8/8 with everybody back to full fitness, I know Craig will be happy with that.

Nothing unusual there then Anth :eek:

Nice to see you back Dom.

So the gameworld resumes on 8/8 with everybody back to full fitness' date=' I know Craig will be happy with that.[/quote']

hehe,

yes but woulda been better if crash happened on wednesday so my guys woulda been fit by time it was restored :D

good to see you here, Dom

Thanks everyone :) In terms of Fulham we are well placed for the future and im so happy about the squad ive built up. If I can sustain tactics for long enough Im so confident we can challenge for the title again. Its the best my squad has ever been at imo. Ive given up some ratings on LB but Bertrand is better to have in the longer run of things than Cristico. And im happy to bring back the Benatia and Koscielny partnership again when they are both fit lol. Im still looking to get rid of Nuri Sahin as Ive got no room for him and willing to do a straight swap or for 2 good players :)

EC7046-logo.png

Turn 17 - Division 4 Key Game Predictions – 8-8-15

Millwall_zpsc4jljyn7.png Millwall – Sheffield Wednesday Sheff%20Wed_zpsquvrdsaf.png

Millwall have been performing slightly above expectations so far, currently sitting in fourth but only 4 points from the top of the table and just three points from an automatic promotion spot. Their form has been a little bit patchy in places overall, but not bad. Craig has been fairly active in the transfer market of late with several new players adding some depth and quality to their first team, but a number of the new players are clearly little more than a stop gap with the majority of them aging players coming towards the end of their careers. Still, there’s no arguing with experience and the players have done well since coming in.

Wednesday have taken a completely different approach to recruitment this season, preferring instead to focus on promising youth players while the first team has remained unchanged for some time. Wednesday’s first team is one of the stronger ones in this division, and while they also have a number of aging players, which raises the question of why they have so many players set as ‘unavailable’, their first 11 is a stronger one than Millwall’s, which raises the bigger question of why they’re currently 5 points behind their rival’s at this point. Their form has been better recently however and there are sign they’re on the right tracks after a poor start to the season.

There’s not a lot to separate these two teams, a slightly better starting 11 from Wednesday will be negated by the home advantage and better form of Millwall I feel, and I fancy this game to end all square.

Millwall 1 – 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Leicester_zpsxfcywavd.png Leicester – Shorpe Scunthorpe_zpssccuykew.png

Leicester’s recent form has been horrendous of late, with only a win against Wycombe their only victory in the last ten matches. The side isn’t a bad one by any means, but Holtom seems to be unable to get the best out of them so far. The arrival of Hulk was hoped to spark some life into the side, but a return of 3 goals in 10 games isn’t exactly setting the world on fire. Holtom will be hoping the enforced break will give him a chance to get to grips with the side, and a match against a weaker side to build confidence would be very welcome right now, in which case Leicester are in luck…

Shorpe got off to a good start this season relatively speaking, but a 6 game winless run has put the skids on their progress quite abruptly. New manager John Fusion has been extensively changing the squad since his arrival in June, and some shrewd signings are sure to generate solid funds in the transfer market going forward. A mix of first team signings and youth players has seen the arrival of 30 new players no less, and has given the manager a lot of depth for his team. They lack any of the stand out stars that opponents Leicester have however and their starting 11 will be considerably weaker as a result of the depth. Still, long term it looks like Fusion is going the right way with his team.

Overall, it’s hard to predict anything but a Leicester win at this point. A much stronger starting 11, home advantage, and slightly better form all point to them picking up a much needed win.

Leicester 3 – 0 Shorpe

Note: As I’m limited to 15 images for 20 teams some have missed out on having their logo displayed... It’s unfortunate, but so is my 'high forehead'.

Note 2 – A small £10 double on the above results will net you a cool £65, odds courtesy of SMH Betting Blog.

Fulham sign Arsenal talent Alex Iwobi for 1.2 million. Good price and hopefully becomes worth it :) He looks alright :) Im annoyed I lost out on Jeff tho lol. Sahin still free to have but im sorry if anyone did enquire ive just been all over the place in the last few days lol :)