TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Not everyone is up SM's arse like you are.. 

if people don't like it, they simply don't like it, it's their opinion,  nowt to do with lazyness you trolling prick.

I'm not up SM's arse...if people are salty just because they can't hog players or play Lionel Messi as a CM in a 3-5-2 formation....then that's their problem.

I agree the forum is better.

The issue with the game never has been player hogging...

If people want realism , they will not get it now.

No one will want the lesser teams as their are few ways of improving them , unless you are lucky enough to have a huge bunch of 64 rated 17 year olds who are now worth more than some 80 - 85 rated veterans.

Smaller clubs will be effectively bankrupt in a year or so, no way of paying their debts even if they sell off all their key players.

In new worlds smaller clubs will find they can't buy from externals, only free agents will be easy to grab. Larger clubs may have some limited success but the gap between the small and big grow as the smaller clubs fall into crippling debt.,

I agree the forum is better.

The issue with the game never has been player hogging...

If people want realism , they will not get it now.

No one will want the lesser teams as their are few ways of improving them , unless you are lucky enough to have a huge bunch of 64 rated 17 year olds who are now worth more than some 80 - 85 rated veterans.

Smaller clubs will be effectively bankrupt in a year or so, no way of paying their debts even if they sell off all their key players.

In new worlds smaller clubs will find they can't buy from externals, only free agents will be easy to grab. Larger clubs may have some limited success but the gap between the small and big grow as the smaller clubs fall into crippling debt.,

The new system is designed to force clubs to sell good players that they don't use, actually.

Guys,

I'm still not getting anything on score centre, just a black rectangle that does nothing.

I've tried disabling adblock without any joy.

I'm already fed up that my 451/352 tactics are rendered useless by the loss of the AM position in those formations but I can't even see what my teams have done other than going to "schedule > results".

Wow, what fun that is.

I don't want to sound like a drama queen but I'm a gnats away from deleting my account...

Ruts, does it have anything to do with the browser you are using? Have you tried another one? SM are all over Twitter says that they are fixing a ton I bugs as we speak.

I know it's a pain that you have crafted your squad to play a certtain way and now will have to change, but everyone is in the same boat and it does seem the positional changes make some kind of sense.

You can still play AML and AMR In 451.

Guys,

I'm still not getting anything on score centre, just a black rectangle that does nothing.

I've tried disabling adblock without any joy.

I'm already fed up that my 451/352 tactics are rendered useless by the loss of the AM position in those formations but I can't even see what my teams have done other than going to "schedule > results".

Wow, what fun that is.

I don't want to sound like a drama queen but I'm a gnats away from deleting my account...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

chill, Ruts is a respected member of 7046. no reason to be blasting people because they're having trouble adjusting. I still don't even know who you are in the game lol.

The biggest bug in the new game now is the bug that doesn't allow you to flip through concern list, transfer list, shortlist, etc. But they're working on it. Otherwise, while some things are hard to navigate, they work fine. The new SM is a major step forward; just need to be patient as they fix small bugs here and there.

Ruts, with the score center, there should be a small play button in the bottom left corner to get the game started. Once you press it, you press the green button for the game to start, and tap the blue timer to speed up or slow down the commentary.

For me the days of playing with loads of clubs is over as the game is just too slow, most of the good advice given by test world managers has been ignored, for example a drag down menu to access important screens in one hit., In addition I can't see how one will succeed with smaller clubs. In my case with some clubs 6 +  years of work has been undone over night and we will soon see a large number of clubs, in my opinion up to 25% bankrupted as they have so little value in ageing squads and such high wage bills. What is the point in that ?

It appears that my default browser, Internet Explorer, is the reason behind score centre and other aspects of the game not functioning.

Okay, so now I've got full functionality through downloading Google Chrome but wouldn't you think something so basic as testing common browsers would have been done pre-relaunch? Staggering really.

Now that I've chilled out a bit and have access to all facets of the game the business of reworking my teams can begin, pain that it may be.

As for PraetorianGuard's previous comment, enjoy your moment of smug satisfaction at the demise of so many good managers and their enjoyment of the game. Well done, you... :)