• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Been forced back into Forum by SM not listening or explaining why I have been banned from communicating in the news feeds of any GW...

So you guys are lucky to have me back here  B)  :wub:

Anyways a few of my players at West Ham dont seem to understand my philosophy so I will have to show them the door and we will be starting with Lorenzo DE SILVESTRI....bloody muppet! Will consider good cash offer or a replacement plus cash, meaning another RB (so please dont offer me a Striker or a LB as a replacement, I know some of you in here just dont understand how simple it is!).

May consider selling one or two of my better players but be warned they will only leave for very good offers so do msg me in game or whatever. 

Peace  :confused:

Dan has left Liverpool....pretty dam gutted to be honest...more n more decent people go and yet the bad eggs stay on  <_<

This is a total shocker

Liverpool on offer to "unknown" - That's all we need, hope SM are looking into the JOB OFFERS as they said they would or this gw will fold completely

Have to say I have been pretty disappointed with the way SM has been going over the recent times and now I have decided I have had enough. The forum here is dead, the news feed is full of septic comments which seem to just repeat day after day. I have enjoyed my years in here and have met some great people but everything changes in the end so it is with a heavy heart I leave the gameworld and my beloved Liverpool. Liverpool are top of the table and have a near half a billion squad of more than decent players, I hope someone deserving of them gets the club.

Take care people, I will not be back on SM ever as I am completely washing my hands of it as the owners are a disgrace the way they have treated us customers never mind paying customers, I wish 7046 all the best and all other forumers I have met along the way,

you may catch me on twitter if any need @sirmarkhughes

Peace.

Have to say I have been pretty disappointed with the way SM has been going over the recent times and now I have decided I have had enough. The forum here is dead, the news feed is full of septic comments which seem to just repeat day after day. I have enjoyed my years in here and have met some great people but everything changes in the end so it is with a heavy heart I leave the gameworld and my beloved Liverpool. Liverpool are top of the table and have a near half a billion squad of more than decent players, I hope someone deserving of them gets the club.

Take care people, I will not be back on SM ever as I am completely washing my hands of it as the owners are a disgrace the way they have treated us customers never mind paying customers, I wish 7046 all the best and all other forumers I have met along the way,

Peace.

Sorry to see you go Dan, i feel the same about sm at the moment, i'm cutting down on clubs and will only stay in certain gameworlds because of the people involved.

I have just put a simple post on 'suggestions' called 'WHAT IF' and i hope i'm wrong but i can't see that i am.

Peace.

This is a massive blow to 7046, always sad to see the diehards leave for whatever reason.

re chat area

I have said over and over to SM Athat chat should be removed.

it is NOT monitored by SM and people post whatever they like without getting infraction and such. So if something is posted in chat its ok, if same thing is on forum you get infracted/banned etc

makes sense to me to REMOVE chat OR monitor it in same fashion as forum (this would be too much to do) so easiest thing is to REMOVE it and focus on FORUM. (that way, we get more people going to the forum and posting within rules)

Why is someone like Mo a mod?

Haha your guess is as good as mine Raz. But I suppose someone thought I might be of some help with the forum. Personally, if it puts me in any position to positively impact the direction of the game, I'm all for it. For all the missteps SM have taken over the last couple of years, I cannot imagine at the end of the day that their intention is to put out a worse product; that would be self-destructive and a waste of hours and hours of development. So that is the hope. If being a Mod doesn't really give me a better seat at the table though, then at least it gives me a shiny name on the forum :P

Peace.

I don't know if you'll read this down the line, but you will be terribly missed Dan. I've been here for long enough to know that the joy the game brings ebbs and flows...I remember being 35 million in debt, nothing but a bunch of over-the-hill players and Iniesta in my team, and simply going through the motions in division 2, wondering if it was time to pack it in and call it a day. I was fortunate to be able to get out of Div2 and turn it around, and find joy once again in wheeling and dealing, as well as bantering away with some of the other class managers in this setup. But it could've easily gone the other way.

I do not know what the future of SM will look like; I fear that the new economy will choke finances even more than the old economy did, though it certainly does have some positive improvements. But I am hopeful that once the system balances out, positive activity will return, and the setup will be as healthy as it has been in previous years. It certainly doesn't take much; even in 7046's heydays, it was mostly 3-4 manager pushing everything along with a good group putting in effort alongside them. But we'll see. If in 1-2 season's time I am still losing 1.5 million every two games, I too will probably call it a day. 

Hello sugar-plums. If any team becomes available, would one let me know as I'd like to get involved in a thread where there seems to be SOME activity. Thought I'd quit SM for good but as I paid for gm a while ago, I thought I'd at least come back and use that up. It would also allow me the opportunity to raise a bit of hell. Much obliged.

Hello sugar-plums. If any team becomes available, would one let me know as I'd like to get involved in a thread where there seems to be SOME activity. Thought I'd quit SM for good but as I paid for gm a while ago, I thought I'd at least come back and use that up. It would also allow me the opportunity to raise a bit of hell. Much obliged.

We'll take all the hell you can bring! I'll keep you posted.

Well 

Well well, look who it is. Be good to see you back in here as one of the few people who can genuinely make me laugh out loud. Liverpool is currently unmanaged (sadly), but no one seems to be able to either apply for it or offer it out, so 'flock' knows what's happening there...

Proved my worth in the set up with the club you're at now. Nearly won the league in season 1 before a late season collapse saw it all fall apart. As a result, a much worse manager won the league instead. I made this set up what it is.

Classic infernito haha. No one can deny though that you have a good history in the setup performance-wise, and will be a good addition back in.

No idea what's being done with Liverpool, been four days already and still no idea if it will be offered out or simply come available. I think it's more likely that they'll be available for whoever to take over after seven days have passed.