• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Heartbreaking to see this place dying off, what have you done to us SM! 

In other old news, Carlisle still can't win a game. That is all. 

yes, I think chat area is where everyone does business etc

remove chat and they'd need to come back to the forum again but until that happened I think it'll remain dead here.

I don't think chat is the problem, but newsfeed effectively killed off the forum for me. Why go to another page, scroll down, write a full post, wait for maybe one person to give me feedback on it, when I can post my result and thoughts on the newsfeed right after checking the result, and get feedback from 5-6 managers, and know that everyone else has seen it too? The facebook group has also contributed to the death of the forum page a bit, though not as much.

I think some of the complaints about the forum are more about nostalgia; it has a remarkable history and was especially great when there was lively banter and people willing to go all out with their posts like Jooles, but in this day and age the convenience of other methods of communication more or less make this 7046 forum page obselete.

I don't think chat is the problem, but newsfeed effectively killed off the forum for me. Why go to another page, scroll down, write a full post, wait for maybe one person to give me feedback on it, when I can post my result and thoughts on the newsfeed right after checking the result, and get feedback from 5-6 managers, and know that everyone else has seen it too? The facebook group has also contributed to the death of the forum page a bit, though not as much.

I think some of the complaints about the forum are more about nostalgia; it has a remarkable history and was especially great when there was lively banter and people willing to go all out with their posts like Jooles, but in this day and age the convenience of other methods of communication more or less make this 7046 forum page obselete.

yes, newsfeed and chat area killed the forum for me.

you see, we could go to the forum to contact managers and do articles etc

now, deals and discussions done on chat or newsfeed

I have put to SM numerous times to remove chat coz its not monitored and undermines the forum gameworld threads,

• 2 months later...

ec7046newblogheader_zpsf6f7f78d.png

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG has returned to the Forum thread. I hope this will encourage more to check the 7046 thread.

I have a lot of tweaking to do but already have updated the MANAGER LIST and started the popular TEAM OF THE DAY. 

MATCH - 1 TEAM OF THE DAY CAN BE VIEWED BELOW, ENJOY

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps

downloads_zpsxggoqkuc.png

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IN THE BLOG OR REPLY HERE

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

680.png

Joined Wolves last week after Warren took the Man City job. After 153 games in the past with Barnsley and Wigan, I expect this to be a longer stay, and Wolves can become another one of my long term projects.

Wolves started in Div1 15 seasons ago, where the best result was a 4th place. There were some bumps in the road along the years and they were relegated to Div4. By what I understood, Warren managed to be promoted to Div3 and this season left the team still with a chance to reach the playoffs.

With a draw and a win, we are now in 5th place with only one game left to go. The position is far from secure though. Wolves are going to face Chesterfield tonight. As Chesterfield needs a win to confirm the Div3 title I'm sure they will bring everything they have.

Today is the big decisions day for a lot of us! Good luck!