English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

5 First Teamers have arrived at White Hart Lane  KOULIBALYHERRERAHERNÁNDEZMERTESACKER & MESSI,

Mertesacker - Returns after being shown the door when i first arrived and cleared out a sucssful squad which had won many titles, but were set up to play defensive, over time i binned the whole squad and finally won the title with a team full of my own players! 

Herrera - Can play Defensive & Attacking Central Mid and was reason i signed him allows me the option to play a few formations with out changing players

Koulibaly - Wanted a younger Centre back and when i seen he was available i made a move, maybe overpayed a little but think he can go on to be a great signing for us, but has big boots to fill in replacing Garay who was fanstasic last season

Hernandez - Required a back up striker, was lucky that Benzema never had any serious injury's last season or the title certainly would not of been heading out way!  Chicharito will play a supersub role this season! Sad to loose Payet but need for a striker was greater

Messi - Tried to sign him last season but got knocked back by the former Manchester City Manager, So when he was replaced i made contact, again got knocked back but received a surprise Pm that a deal could happen, after a bit of negotiation a deal was agreed! Messi was on his way, sad to loose my 2 stars of last season but the chance to have Messi was too much! Lets see if i can make him tick as his stats in 7046 are poor to say the least!

This season I think i priority shall go after the cups, seems to be more cash in winning a cup and i had a history of doing quiet well in the cups with West Ham, and i need cash to pay Messi's wages! 

Unsure of what formation im going to pay tried 3 so far since Messi joined and he;s been MOTM all 3 times and scored, see if this continues!

Title Prediction - Chelsea or Sunderland

Surprise Package - Brighton 

Relegation - Northampton Town

Next Match Everton in the Charity Shield!

Good luck Everyone!

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

56532d544a71b_monthly_2015_1156532d471ce

A season to forget at Walsall as we suffer relegation back to the 2nd tier. Don't want to dwell too much on it, what's done is done and moving forward my aim is to continue to build the squad for the future and aim to bounce back stronger. On a happier note I have become the 18th member of the 7046 500 game club and am hungrier than ever to get this club to the top.

Been a busy few weeks in terms of transfers. Sacrificed some short term quality with the aim of bringing down the average age and starting a fresh. With that said we've managed to bring in Kane, Mane, Alli, Nolito, Baba and Kurt Zouma with hopefully one or two more to come in the next few weeks.

Looking forward to this season it's hard to really know where were at in terms of ratings. On paper I feel like we should give Div 2 a good run and the Chairman wants a title challenge but in terms of ratings our average rating is only 89 but hopefully got some risers in there in time. My favourites for the title however has to be Huddersfield. Amazing squad for Div 2 and will be difficult to compete with.

Forster

Coleman Zouma Morgan Baba

Dembele ????

Mane Alli Nolito

Kane

We still need 1 player to complete our team for the upcoming campaign. CM is a priority with the new season closing in and Shelvey on his way to Southampton for a medical. We have £20m to spend + a few players outside my starting 11 and some youths to get the right man so anyone looking to boost their bank balance get in touch. Not after anything too flashy just a solid Prem CM 87+.

millwallblacklogo_zps626e10b1.png

MILLWALL LATEST

Millwall still after players to strengthen squad for Division 3.

Wow, Division 3 - it's been a while - our chairman says we've to avoid relegation which is realistic and we hope to do that in first season. If we can stay up, we can take it from there and try to be Play-off contenders.

Fulham news 

We have decided to have a bit of a change around in terms of personal.

Theo Bongonda - Celta Vigo lad who has earned praise for his performances this season and should get consistent mins now Nolito has left. Paid 4.7 million but worth it long term hopefully. 

Tommy Robson - Decent talent at Sunderland on the bench in the 2 games with Moyes and sunderlands defence is pretty naff so could steal some mins this season. I like him :)

Micheal Hector - Playing in the Bundelisega this season and if he can work on his game he could make a impact. Its a risk but worth picking up for 4 million and in this climate of money thats a good deal :)

Benjamin Moukandjo - Very suprised to pick him up at just 3.8 million. A very fast forward makes good runs but probably lacks in the finishing. Hes been heavily linked with the Prem for 10 million. So worth it as a reserve :)

Georges Nkoudolou - Should be moving to Spurs and he has fantastic ability. A really good winger payed a package worth around 10.8 million altogether but a player was affected by concerns. He should be worth it.

Kostas Manolas - Hes a top drawer CB , As soon as I saw he may not be first choice for Mike then I went in straight away with a decent offer! Paid a big price losing Iker and Jedjav. Iker has stagnated and felt I needed to lose him as I couldnt afford to keep him with the luxery in his position. And Jedjav as he was a player people wanted but felt Sule is the better prospect (maybe wrong) and it as good to cash in now. Kostas was ideal to replace Benatia who I was in negotation to sell anyway :)

Higuain - The old boy returned and I was god damn delighted! I need not tell you how good he is lol. But with Cazorla a player that was effectively a reserve now and wasting 116k in wages and he wasnt desireable due to age. So the chance to offload him and Benatia for one of the best forwards in the world then it had to be done :) 

On the pitch we improved towards the end but overall we have been terrible but we have a good squad with one of the best attacking teams anyone could muster. With a fantastic spine in place now things should be a lot brighter and actually positive once more. I think Higgy and Auba could fire me to the title next season :)

Forest Season Update

Last season was a season of deals; our biggest deal with Raz saw Oblak & Kapustka (along with Henrique & cash) leave for Eriksen, Joe Hart, Miguel Layun. Cavani joined in exchange for Forest legend Iniesta; Savic, Umar & Pereira joined midway through in exchange for Boufal + Mor; Gonalons joined in exchange for Fortounis + Bauer; Ozyakup & Hendrix joined in exchange for RVP + Schopf, and Kovalenko also rejoined from Liverpool for Partey + Willock. To wrap up the season, veterans Lichtsteiner and Mathieu left for Mere + Pasalic and 10 mil, respectively. I also decided to ditch Paulo Oliveira, who just sold for 6.5 more than I got from external :(, for Badstuber, hoping, perhaps foolishly, that he'll stay fit this season and come good for Bayern.

Wow. 

This season I expect things to be far more calm. With the exception of a strong right-back, the team looks pretty solid and the aim will be on building depth. I also think I'll sit back a bit and allow my risers to rise, as lord knows that checking daily to see if SM has decided to review them only drives me crazy. 

I am hoping to consolidate though; I keep signing risers and increasing my squad size, but I'd love to pass these guys on for solid players with higher ratings. I'm a little burnt out of seeking out trades, but if you see a player you like please get in touch; I'd love to do a few p/e deals to kick off the season!

Huddersfield Town

So after 283 games in charge of Bury which saw me pick up a Division 2 title along with the prestigious Manager of the Season award we finally decided it was time to test ourselves at a bigger club.

Bury had been running on a shoestring budget since I took them over and were consistently having to sell there better players to keep the club afloat and balancing the books for the tax man.

So here we are... Huddersfield Town.

Immediately we were inundated with offers for the star players of the club, the previous manager Michael had done a tremendous scouting job in Italy picking up a lot of talent for peanuts and patiently waiting for them to develop.

Daniele Rugani was the first to depart the club when Chelsea come in with a bid of Phillipe Lahm we decided to sleep on the offer and decided what was best for the club, We decided that Lahm being a 94 would be a tremendous use in the battle to get to Division 1 so we took the offer. Lahm has publicly stated he will retire in 2018 so plenty of life in the old dog yet.

Then came the Raz saga.... He wanted Dybala and I wasn't keen to sell seeing as he has the talent to go to the very top.

We stood firm on the first few bids coming in for him but then Raz buckled and offered Shkrodan Mustafi and Kevin De Bruyne, This was impossible to turn down as it improved our defence and midfield with both being first choice in that position for the club.

We have put our faith in Olivier Giroud leading the line this season and he will be assisted by Marco Gabbiadini and Domenco Berardi. We hope to give Gabbiadini more minutes to decrease his current level 3 concerns for not playing much in the past few seasons.

We will strive to help lower league clubs with loans where we can and when our stubborn chairman allows... Cataldi has already joined Crystal Palace on a seasons long loan.

We may listen to offers for South Korean international Son but we must stress that we would want Part Exchange offers.

After 1 season away I am back for Season 16. This time I'm in charge of newly promoted Stockport. I left my last team, Chesterfield, in the hands of their previous manager, which was the right decision for the club, as he got them promoted last season.

I don't have that much money or that many players at the moment so I'm just gonna get a feel for my team to start with and then look to make some changes a bit later.

In the second of their pre season double headers, Peterborough grind out an uninspiring 0-0 at Gazzas Wigan.

In other news I've agreed my second deal of the week with Smuts Brighton, with Ashley Williams heading South and Nicolas Isimat-Mirin and 4 mill heading to the ABAX stadium...Thank you Paul

10 hours ago, Longnose said:

Sound advice Dom..but whats that i espy ?...Married and Father to be?

Yep and 31 August so very soon to be lol. And my cash is worthless here lol. Gunna try spend frugel

Thats brilliant news Dominic well done son, boy or girl?

millwallblacklogo_zps626e10b1.png

MILLWALL LATEST

MILLWALL lose their latest friendly match 1-0 away at PRESTON MILLWALL stick to their 5-4-1 formation(defensive) which helped us get 23 clean sheets last season. We don't create a lot upfront coz of defensive approach but we don't lose by many goals. A clinical striker would be ideal coz we need to score any chances we get coz we don't get many.

Christian NOBOA agrees to join MILLWALL from West Brom. 

1 hour ago, Longnose said:

In the second of their pre season double headers, Peterborough grind out an uninspiring 0-0 at Gazzas Wigan.

In other news I've agreed my second deal of the week with Smuts Brighton, with Ashley Williams heading South and Nicolas Isimat-Mirin and 4 mill heading to the ABAX stadium...Thank you Paul

Thats brilliant news Dominic well done son, boy or girl?

Boy lol , We even had a bet which I won so I got to name him lol. 

I will be looking to loan out one or 2 players shortly :)