• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Dom Latouche said:

I heard you wanted some left over for your own ''pleasure'' and a few days later Marcos has new boobs ....... 

do you think that was Mr Longnose filming Marcos washing the car on the video?

Congratulations Dom, sm won't be wasted on you, you know now all the types of people your boy must avoid over the next 20 years, that you don't call him Dave and the only place he needs to watch football is at 'the Den'.

Good to see the thread moving forward!

Never underestimate the power of the dark side of the boo...

Congratulations Dom, sleep well while you can!

Would someone be so kind and check in the history of the GW what was the League position of Wolves on Season 6. They we relegated in Div1 but I can't see below position 14. Maybe its a bug... Thanks.

Well I might as well contribute to the pathetic attempt to bring this disgusting and horrendous forum to life again seen as tho SM have allowed me to once again be able to spit my dummy on the games news feed.

Just to clear something out with SM...I still hate the fact you have ruined the in game experience with new layouts and so on andddddddd will always hate this forum after the changes.

Doing this mainly for the love of this one GW....and to annoy and make cringe worthy posts.

Ok...I feel so much better now.B)

I will be starting this season by making it my 375th gw appearance (115th as West Ham boss man) as the most deluded manager on this gw with an incredibly stupid and annoying split personality ever to set foot on this planet. I will be facing that pathetic Welsh team, who should never have ever played in the EPL.....Swansea.

Who are now managed by some random unknown manager that calls himself Boris Respaka who is as active in the game as Arsene Wenger is in the transfer market. Fans still want and love their old manager Roy Keane ( Gold 1.⭐️) Strongbow....even tho he was just as useless. 

:rolleyes:

-----------------------

My team will probably stay the same this season as most of my better players on the game are now rejects in real life but as long as they hold a decent rating they shall stay and be worshiped by the Hammers in the new 60k stadium which will never ever fill up even 75% of its full capacity (some of you will be thinking more like 50%).

My hopes lay on Persie and Falcao to get us promoted, and I'm pretty confident..:wub:....i mean get us enough points to avoid relegation.

----------------------

Any hows.....enough about my team, I'm not that vain.

Looking forward to the following this season....

- Raz begging to sign everyones top players, completing the mega multi part deals, having one of the best teams in the gw but still winning NOTHING! 

- Dom saying this is my season, season after season after season...and again winning NOTHING!

- Secasiu thinking he is an amazing scout.....one word, 'DELUDED'

- Harman brothers, J.Henry and a few others trying to buy only EPL players...WHY!? I know EPL is the best league around (Secasiu will have a heart attack at this but oh well) but WHY?!

- Jooles and SOP the has beens DESTROYING two of the most successful clubs in the gws even more.

- Craig going on about what a great idea the blog is....MHMMM!

and finally...

- ME quietly thinking I could win the division this season....SHUT UP YOU DELUDED IDIOT!

Just a few things I'm looking forward to seeing.

^_^

The offer for Arlind AJETI of Torino from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Just moved to Torino from Basel so I thought he would be a cheap but good option to have. And ive brought some more quality Championship talent.

And on a side note Ive sold 7 youngsters since the end of last season internal which im very proud of tbh. Ive sold players like Iwobi to teams in more need but I wont keep being that generous. I will put 2 more up for fire sale :) It helps spread them around a bit for those who cant be bothered scouting :) 

Legend has it that all good squads need a Colombian so i bought one, well more to the point i ditched Aiden Mcgeady and Perira Douglas for a cheap one...a swarthy looking chap called Sebastian Perez. Thats 120k lopped off of the wages bill which for some reason makes me happy.

On another note Boro continue their pre-season build up with a credible 2-1 win over (the magnificently named) Sercan Bursa's superior Burnley.

12 hours ago, Veigas said:

I will be starting this season by making it my 375th gw appearance (115th as West Ham boss man) as the most deluded manager on this gw with an incredibly stupid and annoying split personality ever to set foot on this planet. I will be facing that pathetic Welsh team, who should never have ever played in the EPL.....Swansea.

Who are now managed by some random unknown manager that calls himself Boris Respaka who is as active in the game as Arsene Wenger is in the transfer market. Fans still want and love their old manager Roy Keane ( Gold 1.⭐️) Strongbow....even tho he was just as useless. 

:rolleyes:

-----------------------

My team will probably stay the same this season as most of my better players on the game are now rejects in real life but as long as they hold a decent rating they shall stay and be worshiped by the Hammers in the new 60k stadium which will never ever fill up even 75% of its full capacity (some of you will be thinking more like 50%).

My hopes lay on Persie and Falcao to get us promoted, and I'm pretty confident..:wub:....i mean get us enough points to avoid relegation.

----------------------

Any hows.....enough about my team, I'm not that vain.

Looking forward to the following this season....

- Raz begging to sign everyones top players, completing the mega multi part deals, having one of the best teams in the gw but still winning NOTHING! 

- Dom saying this is my season, season after season after season...and again winning NOTHING!

- Secasiu thinking he is an amazing scout.....one word, 'DELUDED'

- Harman brothers, J.Henry and a few others trying to buy only EPL players...WHY!? I know EPL is the best league around (Secasiu will have a heart attack at this but oh well) but WHY?!

- Jooles and SOP the has beens DESTROYING two of the most successful clubs in the gws even more.

- Craig going on about what a great idea the blog is....MHMMM!

and finally...

- ME quietly thinking I could win the division this season....SHUT UP YOU DELUDED IDIOT!

Just a few things I'm looking forward to seeing.

^_^

Good to see you back VEIGAS

btw, MILLWALL up in Division 3 - after a great season with 23 clean sheets. 

re: The 7046 Blog -  will totally revamp it to look better so you can look forward to me talking about it again soon.

On 24/08/2016 at 4:19 PM, Dracolis said:

After 1 season away I am back for Season 16. This time I'm in charge of newly promoted Stockport. I left my last team, Chesterfield, in the hands of their previous manager, which was the right decision for the club, as he got them promoted last season.

I don't have that much money or that many players at the moment so I'm just gonna get a feel for my team to start with and then look to make some changes a bit later.

Good to see you back, buddy

yes Stockport pipped us for the Title in D4, but I'm just happy to be back in Division 3 (thot I was stuck in D4 forever)

6 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

What sort off offers would i get for Dzeko ?

Somewhat interested, although would depend on what I'd be giving up.

I always like to start a season with at least one big transfer to reinvigorate the squad, and so I've been throwing bids around and sending PMs here and there. But I'd be very happy to receive offers as well. As anyone will tell ya, I always reply, whether to bids or PMs. In the market for a young RB rated 88 or higher first and foremost, and would not object to an upgrade on the wings either. Giovinco & Ben Yedder have gotten a good amount of interest, but will only be going in a p/e deal for an RB or better winger.

My business is nearly all done now. 

I did my main business at the end of last season and now ive been clearing the youth team and reserves. Sold off 5 prospects to internal teams this season already. And with another 8 been shipped out externally. With up to 14 young prospects coming through and 1 fully estabilished player hopefully coming in on the cheap :)

I will only now do business when people start to run out of money lol. Feel more like Arsene Wenger every day :o 

We have Everton tonight , De gea will be on the bench and Asamoah will start at LWB :) Auba and Higiuan will hopefully cause Shackster a few problems tonight :)

23 hours ago, BigGameMo said:

I always like to start a season with at least one big transfer to reinvigorate the squad, and so I've been throwing bids around and sending PMs here and there. But I'd be very happy to receive offers as well. As anyone will tell ya, I always reply, whether to bids or PMs. In the market for a young RB rated 88 or higher first and foremost, and would not object to an upgrade on the wings either. Giovinco & Ben Yedder have gotten a good amount of interest, but will only be going in a p/e deal for an RB or better winger.

On 8/26/2016 at 4:04 PM, craig said:

You never replied to my offers for DZEKO, buddy

23 hours ago, BigGameMo said:

Yes I have seen. Mainly looking for a replacement striker and was hoping on Raz getting back to me for a striker which is why I asked to see what offers i could get :) just depends if i can get a decent replacement

1-1 draw with Liverpool. I'll take that.

All my deals from last season with Raz now completed, so we are fresh to arrange some more in the future no doubt!

Finally got a second team with the arrival of money maker Howson and Olsson. I will be going for the cups this year and playing these boys the league game after. So much money to be had and with no cash injection little MK need all the cash we can get!

LEYTON ORIENT 1 MILLWALL 0

MILLWALL started their Division 3 away fixture with a 1-0 loss. Having received a cash boost by the Chairman, we are in a rebuilding process and we were not ready for opening fixture. We did not perform as expected as our new lads tried to settle in. However, Leyton were better and deserved their win. 

I will change tactics and formation coz it's a higher Division and we won't get away with sitting back defending like last season we will get punished more as teams  take more of the chances they get. 

LATEST

MILLWALL have agreed to sign CAULKER and PELLE from West Ham. (spread over two deals). This will help our defence and our NEW attacking formation. We hope to have a good attendance at our home match Wednesday where Caulker and Pelle should feature.