English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

MILLWALL LATEST 

Millwall sign PELLE and CAULKER agreed

Millwall approached West Ham manager  to sign PELLE (£12m) and CAULKER (£8m). The price for PELLE was £12m so Millwall put this bid in first only to discover that the max price was £10m for PELLE. Millwall n Hammers had to renegotiate the deal in order to get it done.

instead of paying £12m for Pelle, I paid £9m so both chairmen allow. I then added the £3m onto CAULKER deal. (he was max price £11.9m) so £11m was ok to bid.

We spent same amount of money for players but reversed the prices on both to get both deals through within the rules. It became £9m and £11m instead of £12m and £8m which was agreed before we realised price range by chairman values.

I was surprised to see Caulker price max more than Pelle's.

So, it simply became  deals done within both Chairmen Values.

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, craig said:

MILLWALL LATEST 

Millwall sign PELLE and CAULKER agreed

Millwall approached West Ham manager  to sign PELLE (£12m) and CAULKER (£8m). The price for PELLE was £12m so Millwall put this bid in first only to discover that the max price was £10m for PELLE. Millwall n Hammers had to renegotiate the deal in order to get it done.

instead of paying £12m for Pelle, I paid £9m so both chairmen allow. I then added the £3m onto CAULKER deal. (he was max price £11.9m) so £11m was ok to bid.

We spent same amount of money for players but reversed the prices on both to get both deals through within the rules. It became £9m and £11m instead of £12m and £8m which was agreed before we realised price range by chairman values.

I was surprised to see Caulker price max more than Pelle's.

So, it simply became  deals done within both Chairmen Values.

Sad day when Millwall are so desperate as to sign players from we........, it's no good, i can't bring myself to write their name.

2 hours ago, smut said:

Sad day when Millwall are so desperate as to sign players from we........, it's no good, i can't bring myself to write their name.

2 hours ago, smut said:

I know what you're saying buddy, but when they put the blue of Millwall on they'll be scoring Millwall goals, hopefully lots so we can stay away from relegation area.

We are desperate to stay in this Division  but we know we must be one of the favourites for going down. I hope we can overcome the challenge and stay up but sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do. We know our supporters are not keen on WH players' but if it brings success then that's good for our cause.

NO One Likes Us.......

BETO joins MILLWALL

Pimparel BETO has rejoined Millwall from Sporting CP for £790k plus WEIDENFELLAR. 

We have added a few players with some wages higher so it's good to reduce wagebill where possible. Beto on 36k whereas Weidenfellar was on 65k. This wasn't main reason but it helps a bit.

We hope to sign one more player before our next match 

MILLWALL LATEST

Sebastian LARSSON is latest player to join MILLWALL. This will be out last signing for now coz we have biggest squad to select from....ever.

We will use players in rota system with on form players keeping their place in the team. Having lost our first match away to Leyton, we need to win our next match at home to Arsenal tomorrow.

BETO,  PELLE,  RAFINHA & CORREA start but rest to be decided.

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC 

Wolves performance along the years

As you may know, although I'm not new to the GW, I'm new to managing Wolves. Because of that I decided to do a little recap of the League positions along the 15 seasons of the GW.

Wolves are now in Division 3, hopefully trying to secure a playoff position and maybe a promotion attempt. Hopefully I said. But this was not always the goal of the team.

Wolves started long ago in Division 1, where in the first season reached a mid-table spot. They managed to be there for 6 seasons and the best position ever was a 4th place.

Relegation came upon Wolves on season 6, and here started a dark age for them. With 2 straight relegations (seasons 8 and 9), only 4 SM years later they were playing Division 4 football.

I've created a graph so I can show better the evolution, but I think my skills are definitely on other areas :). It is a bit confusing. Anyway here it is.

Wolves1.PNG

The fourth tier experience lasted for 2 seasons, as on the second one Wolves were Division 4 champions. After the win came an average season on Division 3 followed by another relegation! Fortunately it was possible to bouce back immediately with another Division 4 Championship title.

During last season the promotion could have been a reality. We missed it in the playoffs after the excellent job warren livesey has done. When he left for Man City, a new era started at Wolverhampton.

I expect this to be a long term project that takes Wolves to the desired fame and glory. Unfortunately my poor management skills will make that task nearly impossible... At least I'll have some fun in the process.

Good luck!!

1 hour ago, marcos vitorino said:

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC 

Wolves performance along the years

As you may know, although I'm not new to the GW, I'm new to managing Wolves. Because of that I decided to do a little recap of the League positions along the 15 seasons of the GW.

Wolves are now in Division 3, hopefully trying to secure a playoff position and maybe a promotion attempt. Hopefully I said. But this was not always the goal of the team.

Wolves started long ago in Division 1, where in the first season reached a mid-table spot. They managed to be there for 6 seasons and the best position ever was a 4th place.

Relegation came upon Wolves on season 6, and here started a dark age for them. With 2 straight relegations (seasons 8 and 9), only 4 SM years later they were playing Division 4 football.

I've created a graph so I can show better the evolution, but I think my skills are definitely on other areas :). It is a bit confusing. Anyway here it is.

Wolves1.PNG

The fourth tier experience lasted for 2 seasons, as on the second one Wolves were Division 4 champions. After the win came an average season on Division 3 followed by another relegation! Fortunately it was possible to bouce back immediately with another Division 4 Championship title.

During last season the promotion could have been a reality. We missed it in the playoffs after the excellent job warren livesey has done. When he left for Man City, a new era started at Wolverhampton.

I expect this to be a long term project that takes Wolves to the desired fame and glory. Unfortunately my poor management skills will make that task nearly impossible... At least I'll have some fun in the process.

Good luck!!

I love a graph! :)

On 26/08/2016 at 2:48 PM, EdMoses said:

let me know if a vacancy pops up here folks? Cheers me dears

The job offer to your old account for LEYTON ORIENT will stay until timed out, you can't change over to new account, you'd need to find old login details or wait til timed out.

you may need to contact SM to get old account closed.

Yeah Smut helped me out - don't know any of the log in details for the old account - I have no access. SM Help (Noisy) has told me theres nothing can be done and we have to wait 30 days for the offer to expire. I've asked if they could close the account and waiting to hear.

Frustrating. I'd happily take another team  in the meantime - whomever I got I would rebuild anyway so a team right at the bottom would suit