English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, EdMoses said:

Yeah Smut helped me out - don't know any of the log in details for the old account - I have no access. SM Help (Noisy) has told me theres nothing can be done and we have to wait 30 days for the offer to expire. I've asked if they could close the account and waiting to hear.

Frustrating. I'd happily take another team  in the meantime - whomever I got I would rebuild anyway so a team right at the bottom would suit

Noisy knows nothing...

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

MILLWALL 0 ARSENAL 0

This was a good result for MILLWALL against a strong Arsenal team. Millwall played defensive 5-4-1 to try to stop Arsenal scoring but this limits our chances to score but we had to keep clean sheet here to get anything out of it.

Late changes were made to our starting 11 as new signings completed deals.

BETO, CAULKER, LARSSON and PELLE all played their debuts with 'keeper BETO being Man of the Match.

Millwall will at times attack teams but this match was selected for 5-4-1 defensive in order to stop opposition playing. Millwall have now lost 1 and drew 1 so we need to win our next match which will be attack mode so watch out and see what Millwall have to offer when attacking. (kiss of death that is, lol)

NEXT MATCH: MILLWALL v LEEDS UTD

----------------------------------------------------

Peterborough pick up their first three points of the new campaign with  narrow 1-2 win over Marks Wycombe Wanderers. I must admit i was quite confident going into this one...next up Johnny's vulnerable looking Snots county. 

Now for some music...Incidentally i still can't work out who i fancy more...Jay  ''sluuuttttty'' Aston( in the pink)? or Mike ''simple'' Nolan ( in the white)?..

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

LAMPARD joins MILLWALL

MILLWALL have signed FRANK LAMPARD from Hartlepool in a £500k deal. He will be used as cover for injuries and suspensions in our midfield area. We are taking shape and now our signings will stop as we gel the team into our system. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

MILLWALL 2 LEEDS UTD 1

Millwall scored their first goals this season after losing 1-0 and drawing 0-0.

I played 4-2-3-1 with PELLE upfront on his own hoping that we'd score in a higher division. It was after only 3 minutes when PELLE put us 1-0 up. ANYUKOV put us 2-0 up on 41mins. Leeds pulled one back late on and the 3 points went to MILLWALL which moved us up 7 places to 11th (level points with 5th place)

Early days but it's vital for us to have a strong start in D3 to give us a better chance to stay up.

Next league Match:  READING vs MILLWALL

----------------------------------------------------------

On 05/09/2016 at 3:57 PM, Veigas said:

West Ham

are the future div 1 champs!

I will make the gw a promise that I will win div 1 before that pathetic Fulham team managed by Numpty Dom!

someone replied to this post by veigas if i remember correctly

i deleted it by mistake when i was trying to delete my own post :unsure:

Wolverhampton Wanderers lost to Charlton Athletic 4 - 3 on penalties after a 1 - 1 draw in their English Cup Round 1 fixture.

Ayew scored the only goal for Wolverhampton Wanderers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Well, the Cup is long gone... and Ayew is suspended again!!

Okay lads,I was indeed planning to quit SM,but not today,not tonight.I've took a random Everton in a random GW just to make a few deals and instead of quitting that one,I pressed quit on my Sunderland.I pretty much regret it now(obviously,Sherlock.).If I can get it back,it's okay.If I can't,I will just move on.Hopefully I manage to get it back though.God knows who got it on offer anyway.