TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

NEW SEASON

MILLWALL have a new look this season with different formation and tactics along with new faces.

PLAYERS' IN

Sebastian GIOVINCO

Diego SOUZA

Fernando MARCAL

Dario BENEDETTO

OUT

Aleksandr ANYUKOV

The first match was an away tie at BURY - we started our new 4-3-3 instead of our defensive 5-4-1 we used last season. However, now that we stayed in D3 we will be attacking more.

STARTING LINE UP v BURY was:

BETO

TRASCH / CAULKER / M RICHARDS / SIQUEIRA

D SOUZA / LAMPARD / NOBOA

GIOVINCO / PELLE / JOAOZINHO

BURY 0 MILLWALL 1

Good result for us and good to see PELLE scoring - he needed help as he was a lone striker last season, hopefully GIOVINCO will give him support and more space to be a regular scorer this season.

next league match:  MILLWALL vs EXETER

Im still here, Sheffield Wednesday! Down in Division 4 but the rebuild is coming along

Bailly came in from Raz in exchange for 2 decent prospects, about the most noteworthy business ive done in a while!

On another note, is there any way of contacting SM? a Dev here or admin get in touch with anyone?

Ahead of the new season, I wanted a permanent post where I could provide a little information on the players I was selling as justification for their price, and add or remove players as I saw fit without needing to post the information on the newsfeed all over again. So I am using this thread to do just that. My top needs this offseason are an elite or young central midfielder and elite or young highly-rated GK, ideally with Hart going the other way. However, I am open to most young talents or players with potential for growth. I also would not say no to an improved left-back, though it is not of the highest priority.

Nottingham Forest Season 18 Prep Transfer List:

Miguel Layun (Porto - 28 - 89 - D,DM,M,AM(RL)) - Transfer Price: p/e. The Mexican jack-of-all-trades started the season strongly linked with Real Madrid, but unfortunately, injury problems and a good run of form for the team during that period saw Maxi Pereira preferred over him down the stretch. This transfer season, early rumors already have him on the radar of Inter and Barcelona, and given his lack of PT down the stretch, it is probable that he takes the opportunity to start anew elsewhere. A starting role at Inter or rotation role at Barcelona would definitely put Layun in contention for a +1, adding to the already high value of a playerc who can play 8 different positions in SM.

Iborra (Sevilla - 29 - 89 - D,DM,M(C)) - Transfer Price: p/e. Sevilla's unsung hero, Iborra has managed to record another 7-goal season despite playing as a defensive midfielder for most of the season. He even recorded a hat-trick vs Celta Vigo as a centre-back! Sevilla were 8-2-2 in the games he started in the league, and 10-3-2 if we include the games he came on for at half-time. He will undoubtedly be at the center of the action next season if Sevilla are to match or surpass this season's performances. - EDIT: NOT currently available due to injury of Wijnaldum and transfer of Rooney.

Walace (Hamburg - 22 - 87 - DM,M,AM(C)) - Transfer Price: p/e. Young Brazilian midfielder was instrumental in Hamburg's dramatic escape from the relegation zone after they were favorites for the drop at the season's midpoint. Hamburg is probably well above his level, and I expect he'll move on to a bigger club in due time.

Zeneli - (Heerenveen - 22 - 85 - AM,F(RL)) - Transfer Price: p/e. Bright Swedish-Kosovan talent looked unstoppable in late 2016 before the season collapsed for Heerenveen and the club could not buy a win. The team and Zeneli will look to rebuild next season, but judging by his work in the Swedish Allsvenskan and early on in the 2016-17 Eredivisie season, he's got world-class talent that just needs to be nurtured in the right system by the right coach.

Aminu Umar (Osmanlispor FK - 22 - 85 - AM,F(RL)) - Transfer price: p/e. Sharp, direct Nigerian playing in Turkey, who is capable of creating his own opportunities and has already picked up a few caps for the Nigerian national team. Still room to grow rating-wise with his club if he can up his consistency.

Leigh Griffiths (Celtic - 26 - 85 - AM,F(C)) - Transfer price: p/e. Not much needs to be said here. Had one of the best seasons in Scottish league football history last season, and remains arguably the best player in the league. Has started to get opportunities for Scotland as well.

Others potentially available: Giovinco (if anyone would like to preagree a deal for after his TB is up, p/e), Tosun (p/e), Compper (p/e)

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

Millwall secured their place in Division 3 for another season with this great 1-0 away win at 5th placed Scun thorpe. Millwall had a fine performance which saw Wayne Rooney play his debut. The arrival of Rooney from Nott'm Forest gave Millwall manager the chance to change formation from his usual 5-4-1 defensive to 4-3-3 formation.

Millwall were confident before the start due to Rooney arrival and Millwall having the BEST AWAY defence in D3. (Goals against 14) but scoring was our problem this season so we didn't steal games as much as we could have.

Young Silva WALACE - on loan - played his debut and had a good game however it was Diego Souza who opened the scoring with a direct free-kick on 42 minutes.

Scun thorpe 'keeper  - PERIN - was Man of the Match

Late news - Millwall sign Junior BERNARDO on loan from 'Nott'm Forest and he will be our regular D.R after the sale of Sanchez.

Millwall manager Statement

"I'm delighted to have secured our place in D3 with two games left. It's been a long season and a lot happened with players coming and going. I hope to take advantage of ROONEY for a spell and hope we can challenge for the play-offs or better for next season". 

---------------------------------------------------------------

ci29y.png

THE OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG HAS RETURNED

I WILL BE ADDING LATEST MANAGERS ETC AND UPDATING MENU TAB AND SUCH.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO WRITE FOR THE BLOG - ADDING ARTICLES ABOUT YOUR TEAM - JUST REPLY TO THIS POST OR TRY CATCH ME ON CHAT AREA

WRITERS CAN ADD ARTICLES ANYTIME THEY WISH OR HAVE TIME TO DO - POST LATEST BOUT YOUR TEAM OR YOUR LATEST TRANSFER OR PLAYERS' YOU HAVE LISTED FOR LOAN OR FOR SALE.

ABOUT IMAGES YOU ADD

ONLY ADD IMAGES THAT ARE YOURS OR ARE ROYALTY FREE DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES

DON'T DELAY BECOME A WRITER TODAY!!

BLOG FOUND HERE

http://www.ec7046blog.wordpress.com 

ci29y.png

BLOG SIDEBAR UPDATED

EC7046 THREAD LINKS - The discussion thread link has now been linked to the SM 7046 discussion thread in the forum so we can go from BLOG to FORUM easily 

all tabs etc will be updated eventually...lol

Stockport had a great August, winning 6 games and drawing 2, we headed back up into the playoff places. With the help of new players coming in like Marchetti, Setic, Waris, and Kaya, we were even in 2nd place at one point. We knocked out Spurs and Man Utd from the Shield also, but September has not been good. Although in September we also knocked Blackpool and Hartlepool out of the Shield, booking a final against Palace, league form started dwindling. Recently we were thumped 5-1 by Chesterfield, my old team. We now need to get our form back. Not just for the final but to push back into those playoff spaces.

If managers in 7046 have any problems just PM a Mod or admin supervisor

MODS - Craig (forum name) /  DRSEANFITZ (Forum name)

ADMIN SUPERVISOR - MR NOISY (Forum name)

You can post here so that Craig, Sean & Stephen can see it - in doing so will highlight any problem you have with ingame 7046. or you can PM one of us to keep it private.

also, you can view this thread regularly to keep updated with any issues re 7046.

Brighton are due to have a big clearout.

All players are up for sale.

2 for 1's are not needed as we have a big squad already.

Age doesn't matter but not interested in anyone who will drop soon.

I won't be replying very quickly as I want to see what offers come in and please don't be annoyed if I don't accept your offer even if it is a good one, it will need to suit me for the long term and financially.