English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Same old mohammed, writes a long post of drivel then cries when others don't agree.

Then they point out why they dislike poor old mohammed and he then reports, reports and reports despite there being nothing to report.

You live in your own little world that decent people would find juvenile and embarrassing that in sm, has left you with just one friend, a vile romanian child who sm banned years ago.

An accurate summary as to why mohammed's life has become like this would be easy to assume but in a snowflake world like yours you would probably go running to socail media, the press and finally the police as the brutal honest truth would more than offend you.

You have many years ahead of you reporting people you have contact with if you don't change, a good start would be quitting sm today.

On 9/2/2021 at 1:46 AM, smut said:

Same old mohammed, writes a long post of drivel then cries when others don't agree.

Then they point out why they dislike poor old mohammed and he then reports, reports and reports despite there being nothing to report.

You live in your own little world that decent people would find juvenile and embarrassing that in sm, has left you with just one friend, a vile romanian child who sm banned years ago.

An accurate summary as to why mohammed's life has become like this would be easy to assume but in a snowflake world like yours you would probably go running to socail media, the press and finally the police as the brutal honest truth would more than offend you.

You have many years ahead of you reporting people you have contact with if you don't change, a good start would be quitting sm today.

And same old smut. You quit the game world last time to avoid being banned over inappropriate conduct. You keep it up and it'll just happen at a later time. 

I'm quite happy with the way I play the game, enjoy life, and so on. I have no need for advice from you. I'd advise you to stop obsessing over me and find ways to enjoy life away from me, but that'd probably just intensify your strange, peculiar and unhealthy obsession with what I do in this game.

5 hours ago, BigGameMo said:

And same old smut. You quit the game world last time to avoid being banned over inappropriate conduct. You keep it up and it'll just happen at a later time. 

I'm quite happy with the way I play the game, enjoy life, and so on. I have no need for advice from you. I'd advise you to stop obsessing over me and find ways to enjoy life away from me, but that'd probably just intensify your strange, peculiar and unhealthy obsession with what I do in this game.

What inappropriate conduct would that be mohammed?

I left because the gameworld is dead and you and your new partner behave in a vile way.

You don't seem to realise that you start all these conversations, no one is trolling you or obsessing about you, replies are part of the forum world. 

You constantly keep threatening people with being banned, as though it means something to us all, you aren't even capable of understanding that no one cares.

You also seem to have forgotten that if you hadn't removed a previous post on the newsfeed, you also would have had to have been banned, the same way you got a decent manager banned.

It all comes down to the majority of a gameworld losing respect for you because of your immature, self centered arrogance and you can't take it.

• 2 weeks later...