English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

2 new wingers are set to join Coventry in time for the clash against Crystal Palace on wednesday night' date=' Moussa Sow 86 can play either wing & upfront, Yacine Brahimi 83 is an attacking midfielder and can play on either wing.

This adds much needed quality on the wings for Coventry City, and both are set to rise 2 or 3.[/quote']

Good signings you made there, Im trying to bring in my new cb very soon but need to make extra cash.

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Haven't been on SM to do my tactics in this setup the past 3 days' date=' nevertheless have seen I beat Forest, 2-1. :)

You owe me one Jooles. :D:p[/quote']

How about I try and beat Forest for you later on in the crucial last games of the season? I'll just ignore SM and not bothering doing my tactics, that seems to work a treat. ;)

Beat Wycombe away on Saturday with a late goal, that's a great win. Moved up to 5th now, season starting to come to a close aswell with just 15 games remaining. Here's my fully fit first team:

Higgs (78)

Shotton (82) Barrett (79) Butler (78)

Francis (77) Dobson (78) Doherty (74)

Randall (78) Livermore (78)

Beckford (80) Paynter (79)

Beat Wycombe away on Saturday with a late goal' date=' that's a great win. Moved up to 5th now, season starting to come to a close aswell with just 15 games remaining. Here's my fully fit first team:

[center']

Higgs (78)

Shotton (82) Barrett (79) Butler (78)

Francis (77) Dobson (78) Doherty (74)

Randall (78) Livermore (78)

Beckford (80) Paynter (79)[/center]

Nice looking team Aidan, I thought I had a good one 'til I saw that :o Major improvement, fair play :)

2 new wingers are set to join Coventry in time for the clash against Crystal Palace on wednesday night' date=' Moussa Sow 86 can play either wing & upfront, Yacine Brahimi 83 is an attacking midfielder and can play on either wing.

This adds much needed quality on the wings for Coventry City, and both are set to rise 2 or 3.[/quote']

Oh yes!

Erik Pieters 87 LB

Vazquez Garcia Alvaro 75 ST

Sami Allagui 84 ST

All accepted, hopefully all 3 rise, should do, only one I don't expect to is Erik Pieters, but he's done enough this season for an 88.

Also Yacine Brahimi has completed his transfer to Coventry.

£8.1M left to spend.

With Dagenham investing heavily under my tenure this is my current best 11 when fully fit and available for selection;

Larsen K (75-82)

Walker (82)* --- Evans (76) © --- Hellqvist (75-80) --- Van Aanholt (80)*

Tonge (83)* --- Bannan (78-80)

Ugajin (75-80) ------------------------ Endo (75-80)

Morison (76-79) --- Obika (77-78)

How about I try and beat Forest for you later on in the crucial last games of the season? I'll just ignore SM and not bothering doing my tactics' date=' that seems to work a treat. ;)[/quote']

Hmmm... sounds fair enough, although I demand some sort of forfeit against me in our match, either that or don't play Xavi and 'Dinho. :D

muhahaha. unsure.gif

:rolleyes: how long has he been in that job ? 1 game pointless

Not really, he wanted to join an EC with 80 teams taken so he grabbed Bristol City but now it looks like 7345 is going to take off so he's got in there and didn't have any free spots so released Bristol City, no big deal.

Whats pointless is your attempt at playing the game with your BS transfers, going back on agreed deals, struggling to make a decent team do any good and lying about what deals you have and cash you've got, i think thats a lot more pointless than him leaving a team in a league he has no tie too.

Not really' date=' he wanted to join an EC with 80 teams taken so he grabbed Bristol City but now it looks like 7345 is going to take off so he's got in there and didn't have any free spots so released Bristol City, no big deal.

Whats pointless is your attempt at playing the game with your BS transfers, going back on agreed deals, struggling to make a decent team do any good and lying about what deals you have and cash you've got, i think thats a lot more pointless than him leaving a team in a league he has no tie too.[/quote']

Why do I get the feeling you're Big Baller? :rolleyes:

Just posted up the Div 1 predictions' date=' bit early but just wanna make sure they're there as could forget 2moz. :o[/quote']

This is better,

It gives us time to look over your preview/predictions before the matches begin.

Personally, I like to take my time reading the previews/predictions and posting early is ideal for me.

This is my Ipswich Towns starting XI. Got some nice risers and have more in my second string aswell,Bringing in a more older face into my defence in the upcoming days.

Starting XI

De Gea 87-88/89

Gibbs 85(loan) Lovren 86-87/88 Coentrao 87-88/89

Gonalons 85-86/87

Ljajic 85-86/87 Lansbury -83 Bender 86-87 Canales 87-88/87

Diouf(loan) 85-86 Neymar 88-89

Vid BELEC 75 --> 77, was told he would rise to 80 but will still make some profit even if not as much as I thought I would. A very hard match against Watford at home tomorrow but am confident of a win against them as long as my tactics are right and Gomis is adding to his already great goal tally :D

:D No he's my brother' date=' but BC Cliffs is a tool and I needed to vent[/quote']

AHAH lool your brother has just played a pointless game then :rolleyes: accepting a job offer and then leaving after 1 game he needs to get his act together if he has his joke of a brother sticking up for him