English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: English Championship 7027 Forumers Needed !

It's crazy seeing all of those bids go in. Everywhere you look someone's there before you!

I havent had that trouble only one player do

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Well that means one of two things' date=' either you don't know where to find the good players or the rest of us don't![/quote']

I made about 8 bids only 1 player has had a different team bidded on the player

Hey, here's a question. What happens to the value of other players in a squad when so many bids are coming in at the same time like this?

Do all players get processed to together, or does the first bid get processed, then the players are re-evaluated, then the second bid gets processed, etc.?

Say the first player bid on is sold from Barca, and the next bid was 10M for a 10M player. Does that player get re-evaluated at more than 10M and so the bid fails, or does it go through too and the values of the remaining players are then only reassessed after all these transfers have been processed?

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Nice work. Let's hope it stays that way for you.

Thats weird a Rival manager wishing me luck whats the world comeing to.:):P

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Just stalling for time as I frantically look through the players' date=' trying to steal your bids. ;)[/quote']

Daym knew it was to good to be true :P

Haha I cant wait to join not many people in Div 3 thou many expressed interest in the beggining oh well. I am suprised no one has gone for messi or ronaldo yet haha....

Well according to the first post, 29 forumers expressed interest, and there's 42 ppl in the setup right now. Not bad in my opinion.

Only about 8 teams can go for ronaldo/messi, and only about 3-5 of them can do it without breaking the bank...I think everyone's going for the targets that will complete their team right now and then planning on going for messi and ronaldo later because there's no real risk that they'll just disappear anytime soon.

Crystal Palace appoint Darren Richardson as manager.

Good few signing targets have nobody else interested at the moment....perhaps I could get lucky and get them all with no competition whatsoever :D

Tell me about it.... Good luck by the way all the best. :D

i thought everyone was going for div 3:confused: theres only four managers in there

Yeah exactly... Are you putting names to the teams on the first page? If so I am Southampton in the 3rd division which was suppose to be packed full instead of the upper two :D

Yeah exactly... Are you putting names to the teams on the first page? If so I am Southampton in the 3rd division which was suppose to be packed full instead of the upper two :D

:L oh well , and yeah ill put managers names next to the teams when i can be bothered just a lot of effort atm

:L oh well ' date=' and yeah ill put managers names next to the teams when i can be bothered just a lot of effort atm[/quote']

No probs I understand.. Well cant wait till the game starts need too start hunting for loans finding players that I can get without having to fight with 2 others is a pain.