English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

All is well at Leeds:D

Got about 15 players no one else is bidding on. Its amazing how everyone goes for the Obvious really (By what i've seen so far). In a bit of A bidding war for the Other guys who are well known.

I have one player who is one of the Best young talents in his Country yet im the only one who has bidded for him :D

Thought it would be harder than this but this is Easy ;)

Might struggle to get any where in the first season, but My loans have really helped:cool:

Any one got a 83+ Cm or DM for loan please:D

Got about 15 players no one else is bidding on. Its amazing how everyone goes for the Obvious really (By what i've seen so far). In a bit of A bidding war for the Other guys who are well known.

I have one player who is one of the Best young talents in his Country yet im the only one who has bidded for him :D

Might struggle to get any where in the first season' date=' but My loans have really helped:cool:

Any one got a 83+ Cm or DM for loan please:D[/quote']

its really weird :eek: everyone is making transfers just nearly every manager has diffrent chances except the obvouis e.g muller ;)

Really hope offers start getting accepted, I'm all for competition but I must say its getting kind of irritating with all these managers bidding for the players I want to bring into my squad, especially when they're teams like Manchester City, Liverpool, etc...and its not like I'm bidding for the highest rated players or the most valued youngsters out there either...yes this is all whining but I don't care, its really irritating having to go back and rework my bids when I already had to spend so much time trying to make sure that all the transfers I made would be affordable to my team...

:D might do once again 44/80 teams taken thats impressive for on day :P really good set up competitive as well had to pull out of 5 deals already but never mind

Most of us just go for externals rather thatn buy off managers,

44/80 is more than impressive :eek: normally a EC has somewhere in between 15-30 managers and we've topped that in a day B)

Trying to get my mate to join, not on forum but is a top manager

Really hope offers start getting accepted' date=' I'm all for competition but I must say its getting kind of irritating with all these managers bidding for the players I want to bring into my squad, especially when they're teams like Manchester City, Liverpool, etc...and its not like I'm bidding for the highest rated players or the most valued youngsters out there either...yes this is all whining but I don't care, its really irritating having to go back and rework my bids when I already had to spend so much time trying to make sure that all the transfers I made would be affordable to my team...[/quote']

i think everyones having that problem mate but thats what you get from a competative league :) my brother was on this morning and he had to re work like 4 bids :P

Most of us just go for externals rather thatn buy off managers' date='

44/80 is more than impressive :eek: normally a EC has somewhere in between 15-30 managers and we've topped that in a day B)

Trying to get my mate to join, not on forum but is a top manager[/quote']

GC'S aside this is i biggest set up im in, theres one game world im in were theres somthing like 5managers init :rolleyes: makes for no fun at all, just sitting tight a waiting for these deals to be accepted :D as i cant believe my luck with 1/2 of them

Just wondering lads roughly what time today will deals for externals be accepted :) 12 hours iv been told considering we made bids yesterday around 9/10 im thinking 12 up till 4 this afternoon

apparently external dont buy off you untill after the first turn :)

Might struggle to get any where in the first season' date=' but My loans have really helped:cool:

Any one got a 83+ Cm or DM for loan please:D[/quote']

Hmmm what team are you I wanna see who is the player you got :D... You can always tell after they accepted... :XD

Hey BC are you accepting the loan offer for dos santos?

:P alright mate give me a few hours buddy im just waiting for my bids to be accepted currently then im going to look at my depth in certian area's but to answer your question ill most likely accept the bid :D