English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

wow, people sure like brazilians :D

anyway, i've found a few who no one has bid for yet.. and hope no one bids for them >.>

And Aaron, 3 guys are after muller (including u :P) and I don't think anyone else besides pool really has the chance to compete against u guys.

I really hope my bids get accepted soon though.. really need to have a few strong people in my team

wow' date=' people sure like brazilians :D

anyway, i've found a few who no one has bid for yet.. and hope no one bids for them >.>

And Aaron, 3 guys are after muller (including u :P) and I don't think anyone else besides pool really has the chance to compete against u guys.

I really hope my bids get accepted soon though.. really need to have a few strong people in my team[/quote']

i want muller bad but i aint that desprate for him i know who my next move will be for if i fail for him or pedro :)

Right guys just sore a weird transfer Keith Andrews to Portsmouth from blackburn for 5.2M i dunno who would offer that seems a bit off to me

very fishy considering he was listed for 5m the extra 200k is surely a sign

thouhght about malouda yet ?

:P been thinking all day buddy just give me until later on today because i really need to assess my squad as im only really adding 1 player the rest of my bids are P/Es 1 for 1, the middel of the park is a concern for me and malouda would walk into my starting 11 i can give you a rough guess at what i can offer u over PM but could i hav until my bids are accepted to confirm

Guest MR. HAMMER

Peterborough United:

Wont be doing reports for a wile as my PC is Broke but have my back up running but is so slow but good news:

I have homed in on two young England stars both on season long loans to get 1st team football thanks to the Tottenham manager BOSTOCK and OBIKA have both joined not the best of rating but happy all the same have also 9.3M aiming for 4 players wich will come to 8.9M big fee for a small team but had to jump at the chance one of the deals will see a 82 and a 80 leave in the deal happy with the way this setup is looking and love the players I am going for a looking towords the long term signing Pitman happy to say him anyway at 600k top scorer for me he just nets them for whoever I am was Chelsea and he got 12 goals was Tottenham he got 17 was Leeds he got 14 and now PBU can only be good news signing 3 youths and got 1 loan deal to wate for a reply.

Good luck to all I will keep in toch with the setup but no big posts on the over thread for now anyway.

All Wolves team available for C/V. Perfect for the lower divisions as you will make money on them.

Thanks for selling Fletcher but would you be able to sell Zubar as P/E and a bit of cash as I have used all my funds available on buying players. Just look at my team on Sheffield see if you want any players

Thanks for selling Fletcher but would you be able to sell Zubar as P/E and a bit of cash as I have used all my funds available on buying players. Just look at my team on Sheffield see if you want any players

Sure mate, would you do Ched Evans plus what ever cash is needed to make it C/V?