English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

Anticipation is killing me. I leave for work in just under four hours - if they are still not accepted by then it will be disastrous!!! I wont know until 7am tomorrow morning if I've got my players.

Gone in for 12 at the moment with two more on the shortlist once I see the damage to the bank balance once the dust settles. Probably not have anything left but I don't expect to win ALL of my bids. When I went to sleep earlier, it was goooooood times as nobody bid on my targets, then I woke up and it was chaos round some of them :eek: still.... some of my bids... if they are beaten then good luck to you B)

Crystal Palace are on the lookout for a CB with rating of around 84+ if anyone loaning any out?

Put in two cheeky loan bids that will probably be thrown out immediately but worth a punt :D dont ask dont get!!

Guest MR. HAMMER

Danny BATTH is having a medical at PBU hope he can been a good 1st team player soon also V.Moses sos for spelling has now signed on loan all 3 now here happy to have him thanks to a grate frind also I have listed 3 youths for cash and a lot of 79+s need to ern cash can not wate for my new signing to arive have it worked out I will have around 90K left not much but come on wate to you all see my signings.

same same i cant sit it out anymore i just want my bids accepted soo i can finally talk about then on the M/R thread

I already know what to say:

I have signed the best player in this setup who will be the top scorer!

Say hello to STEVEN FLETCHER!!! LOL:D

can't wait till the bids come in for the players on the transfer list

am selling most of my squad and using the money along with the 15mill i starting with to get messi to lead the QPR revolution:)

Don't u think that have a squad full of 84 -89 rated players would be better than having one 98 rated player? o.O

am selling most of my squad and using the money along with the 15mill i starting with to get messi to lead the QPR revolution:)

What happens when he gets the inevitable 8-week injury ? :rolleyes:

That's a terribly bad idea tbh

Hopefully we can get to about 70/80 by the first game' date=' Its not about getting the managers in anyway its about the managers staying ! :D[/quote']

Quite a few managers have already quit but most of the new ones are staying. This is the first time I have taken a championship team with players I usually think are rubbish.

Guest MR. HAMMER

thort I would place a bid on Muller would be happy to have him join in a deal worth nearly 20M.

if I miss him I have 2 86s 1 83 1 82 lined up as well.

That's a terribly bad idea tbh

Well guys its his idea and if it back fires it back fires simple. Messi could finish top scorer in the league with 40 goals and fire him to promotion you just dont know with SM.

Anyways as you can see im quite active on the MR thread and will be for the forseeable future so i will be doing a division 4 preview/review post every turn , more news on MR thread later