English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: English Championship 7027(51429) Forumers Needed !

How did you manage to get nearly 20M ?:confused:

put 9.3M+ two players who dont no how but came to a valu hiyer then if I was to sell them for CV both normaly worth 6M together was over 10M so there is your anser.

put 9.3M+ two players who dont no how but came to a valu hiyer then if I was to sell them for CV both normaly worth 6M together was over 10M so there is your anser.

Oh :o I dont understand how two players worth 6M would be worth more to Bayern than Peterborough :eek:

So you decide the best course of action is to then tell people what your bid is therefore allowing them to beat it if they wish? Smart move there....

Stoke City have decided to waste all there cash on two players.

Everyone apart from Shawcross can go. Want the bids to be accepted so bad :D.

Nice to see this league is going so well :)

Since when are you the manager of stoke? "/ I'm the manager of stoke :L

Finally ABDs:D

The offer for Andrea RANOCCHIA of Internazionale from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Timo GEBHART of VfB Stuttgart from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Carvalho ALAN of Fluminense from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Mauro Alberto DIAZ of River Plate from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

There are the Biggest of the names At the Moment. Can't wait now

The offer for David TREZEGUET of Juventus from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Hopefully he can get me some goals. He will be sold as soon as his T/B is up, he will make me a couple of million

The offer for Bruno CESAR of Corinthians from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Player for the future, available for loan when the deal goes through.

The offer for Pedro FRANCO of Millonarios from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Another one for the future, also available for loan, low wages and will rise in the coming weeks. If your interested PM on the forum

The offer for Edinaldo GRAFITE of VfL Wolfsburg from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Hopefully he will form a great partnership with Trezeguet.

The offer for Mahamadou DIARRA of Real Madrid from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

He will bring some strength to the midfield, like trezeguet he will be sold as soon as his T/B is up.

The offer for Iván CORDOBA of Internazionale from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

I feel that this is a great signing he will be a good base for my defence that I can build around.

Really happy had 2 bids accepted.

The offer for Keisuke HONDA of CSKA Moskva from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:);D:p

The offer for Rodríguez PEDRO of Barcelona from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Here are 3 of some of my deals-

The offer for Wilson CUERO of Millonarios from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The lad has a great future and signed him for 10k.

The offer for Deniss RAKELS of Liepājas Metalurgs from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Amother player with a good future ahead of him cost me 20k.

And finally my first big singing and a few more to come.....

The offer for Nicolás OTAMENDI of Vélez Sársfield from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

I was suprised that I went unchallenged for him he cost me 1.9million Kieran Richardson and David Healy what a deal.:D

Guest MR. HAMMER

well after checking over my deals see that I made a grave mistake had a deal worth 8.8M on a player that is now 2.3M he is linked with Liverpool so could be a good signing no names will be mentiond also have a X Liverpool player lined up he was a 72 when I signed him before in a GC when he was that not many people would have looked twice but I am happy to be after him again for a 2-1 deal and also after one of the gratest youths by name who is linked with WHU so could be another big riser.

last after J.Fleck hope to sign him but just thort at least 1 name would be nice for you all.