TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: Fourmers needed !!!

whenever we start reserving please can i have arsenal' date=' dont have an arsenal:rolleyes:, i know its abit early but just to throw myself in there B)[/quote']

wait , we need some more fourmers first :L then ill start doing picks and so forth , but you have to realise even if you select a team its a public account so people from outside the fourm will be able to just jump in and reserve a club

wait ' date=' we need some more fourmers first :L then ill start doing picks and so forth , but you have to realise even if you select a team its a public account so people from outside the fourm will be able to just jump in and reserve a club[/quote']

maybe not if you make it private

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Just make the EC before you let it open just offer around the clubs like me give me man city then for dudeskin offer him Newcastle

I've never done it' date=' but surely you can just create a private setup that has all the teams of the current four english divisions in it ?[/quote']

Thats a custom set-up which cost more, I think there is a way of inviting managers before its created but im not 100%

Anyways even if theres not theres still the challange of getting a decent team ! , i remember waiting for about an hour online for 5579 to open and went onto city they got taken , then blackburn taken then Bolton who i got and that was in the first minute. The best teams to manage are not always the best teams in the set-up.

I've never done it' date=' but surely you can just create a private setup that has all the teams of the current four english divisions in it ?[/quote']

What's the point?

A private set-up is more expensive than a custom set-up. Just make a custom set-up and us guy's will reserve a club or wait for it to open. :)

What's the point?

A private set-up is more expensive than a custom set-up. Just make a custom set-up and us guy's will reserve a club or wait for it to open. :)

Tbh I don't actually know what the meanings of all these are, so a custom set-up is one where anyone can join once it's started, but private isn't ?

Thats a custom set-up which cost more' date=' I think there is a way of inviting managers before its created but im not 100%

Anyways even if theres not theres still the challange of getting a decent team ! , i remember waiting for about an hour online for 5579 to open and went onto city they got taken , then blackburn taken then Bolton who i got and that was in the first minute. The best teams to manage are not always the best teams in the set-up.[/quote']

There is no way of inviting manangers in a standard setup. You just have to be online when it's created.

What's the point?

Custom setup cost the same no matter what status you make it. It cost more than a standard . But you can only make Custom or standard. You can make Custom : Public open , Private application,and private invitation

Tbh I don't actually know what the meanings of all these are' date=' so a custom set-up is one where anyone can join once it's started, but private isn't ?[/quote']
Custom setup cost the same no matter what status you make it. It cost more than a standard . But you can only make Custom or standard. You can make Custom : Public open ' date=' Private application,and private invitation[/quote']

Oops, typo. :o I meant a standard set-up. I'll say it again:

What's the point?

A private set-up is more expensive than a standard set-up. Just make a standard set-up and us guy's will reserve a club or wait for it to open. :)

Oops' date=' typo. :o I meant a standard set-up. I'll say it again:

What's the point?

A private set-up is more expensive than a standard set-up. Just make a standard set-up and us guy's will reserve a club or wait for it to open. :)[/quote']

Thanks for clearing it up. ;)

Guys I'm Gonna Create It Sautaday because then it will open say monday evening . this allowes all mangers to sort out the squads before the first fixtures on the following sautaday . Along with this it gives the thread more time to get more mangers involved and gives me time to get some cash together :)

hope thats okay with everyone ?

Guys I'm Gonna Create It Sautaday because then it will open say monday evening . this allowes all mangers to sort out the squads before the first fixtures on the following sautaday . Along with this it gives the thread more time to get more mangers involved and gives me time to get some cash together :)

hope thats okay with everyone ?

In one way i can see where you're coming from but its a week until we'll get external bids which is bad when you want to take a small team and all the big teams can easily take the players you want. Also, i dont know if it's the same as Gc's but if you make it on friday, you'll still have a week before the first game

In one way i can see where you're coming from but its a week until we'll get external bids which is bad when you want to take a small team and all the big teams can easily take the players you want. Also' date=' i dont know if it's the same as Gc's but if you make it on friday, you'll still have a week before the first game[/quote']

hmm i dunno , but if i create it before this saturday people have no time for any tranfers which can become a problem , what day would you recomend i create it ?

In one way i can see where you're coming from but its a week until we'll get external bids which is bad when you want to take a small team and all the big teams can easily take the players you want. Also' date=' i dont know if it's the same as Gc's but if you make it on friday, you'll still have a week before the first game[/quote']

I don't think this is right. I recently took a Man Utd in a new EC and got external bids on my transfer listed players the next day.

Why would we have to wait a week for bids?

Considering Buying A Standad Game World From The Shop and making a new EC but before i do this i wont to try and get intrest from fourmers :)

anyone intrested please write back on this thread because im really hopeful of making a new competative EC :D

TheDuffman

Ashh

Brumster

KireanBHA

Nikidinhio

Ciaranmc2k10

Najduch5

Dudeskin

ThePlayMaker

Tiesto

HazrBoi

BigGameMo

Man Utd Chewis

Studge

Bc Cliffs

Jorge Dias

Stones

Biscuit

Closey

Scout177

Swindon1991

Parabola

I am happy to join :)

I don't think this is right. I recently took a Man Utd in a new EC and got external bids on my transfer listed players the next day.

Why would we have to wait a week for bids?

After the first game is when external bids come in B)