English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

"A poxy £0.5m"
"A few million"

It's still £500,000 or a few million, it's not no money at all which a lot of people will have recieved like myself. Yes they might be asking you to do quiet a lot, but at the end of the day if you don't achieve that - you don't get the sack, so it's still a few million to win the league, than nothing to avoid relegation.

I'm not bothered myself about not having any extra money from the chairman, because i'm not relying on the chairman to give me a helping hand. I've run the club so that i have money to spend if i want it, at the moment i'm going through a squad transition and adding players to the squad but i made sure (without selling anyone) that i had £500,000 left over, if i wanted to spend it. The way the transfer bans have planned out, i can leave that money over, and it might help out the wages as the squad improves and the wages increase.

I'm not really sure what you feel your going to get out of complaining about it, no-ones going to say: "ah that's a tad unfair, i'll send a ticket and maybe you'll get more cash from your chairman" because you wont, and if you want more cash then maybe you might have to change your squad around, sell a young player and maybe lower the wage budget. Maybe this is a tad much, but when people are complaining, i've got a right to say if i feel they should be complaining or not, and at this stage you probably shouldn't be complaining about how much money you got.

Already had lots of loan offers coming in at chelsea from a few clubs just to let everyone know everyone is availible in the youth team no one in the first team as i've recieved a few offers on anton ferdinand who is not for loan :rolleyes:

Also I've Pre aggreed to loan out :

Franco Di Santo (Brighton)

Michael Mancienne (Brighton)

Slobodan Rajkovic (Brighton)

so please dont offer on them players there just get rejected :D

Also Daniel Sturridge isn't being loaned out untill i've worked out where im going with my transfers so for the time being he is unavailible so if you could just hold you loan offers it would be much appreciated. thanks guys :)

still got alot of availible people for example

Bebe (80)

Berytrand (83)

Kakuta (80)

Heung-Min Son(78)

and many more so take a look :)

My chairman expects me to avoid finishing last :P

But I only got a poxy £0.5m to try and strengthen the side. I'l be relying on loans to get me through :P

Andre Ayew is available for loan if you want him, whoever bids first gets him but obviously play him regularly :D

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Will work hard to win it:rolleyes:

First 3 matches in the league:

1-[H] West Bromwich Albion

2-[A] Birmingham City

3-[A] Blackburn Rovers

SMFA Shield Group D

1- Arsenal

2- Dynamo Moskva

3- Galatasaray SK

4- VfB Stuttgart

My goals are posted in the group :)

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Surprisingly, that was my goal league-wise for my team anyway. It's a little ambitious with the current squad, but hopefully if some of my transfers work out its a possibility.

Also 3lton, what're you talkin about resources? Aside from Eto'o, Nottingham Forest have no players that indicate a big amount of resources, and we're pretty short on cash too. I'm pretty sure you have us beat for Vucinic, and Kanoute is also looking in your favor, though there is a small chance that he may head to Forest, which would be great, because he is greatly needed here.

Surprisingly' date=' that was my goal league-wise for my team anyway. It's a little ambitious with the current squad, but hopefully if some of my transfers work out its a possibility.

Also 3lton, what're you talkin about resources? Aside from Eto'o, Nottingham Forest have no players that indicate a big amount of resources, and we're pretty short on cash too. I'm pretty sure you have us beat for Vucinic, and Kanoute is also looking in your favor, though there is a small chance that he may head to Forest, which would be great, because he is greatly needed here.[/quote']

Kanoute looks too close to call but I still would say you have better resources as in more players to offer in P/E, whereas I have less to offer in P/E but then again that is my fault a bit for going for quality instead of quality, but I did start with a team of 22-23 players. I meant players to offer in P/E as you can offload all fringe players, you have a lot of risers, to build a big first team where I could only offer Orellana really. But won't be too dissapointed if I lose out as we will both get one of the players which is enough for me and i'm sure Kanoute would be good up front with Eto'o.

Also, Anyone want an friendly?

EDIT: Lucky me, got byes in both cups for the first round :D

So everyone as im bored whos everyone predictions for 1-6 in there division the relegation candidates and cup winners ? :)if you haven't noticed i'm bored.

I Personally Think for Div One :

1st : Manchester United

2nd :Chelsea

3rd: Newcastle

4th: Liverpool

5th: Boro

6th : Fullham

18:Tottenham ;)joke Stoke

19:West Brom

20:Ipswich

Cup : West ham

Sheild:bolton

In Div 2 i recon if el nino stays as boss city will get relegated again

In Div 2 i recon if el nino stays as boss city will get relegated again

If he loses his first match against Hull he is screwed, but if he destroys them at least then he is a serious contender to win the league. And I play them in my 4th match :( The team they have really makes you think how they got relegated in the first place :confused:

If he loses his first match against Hull he is screwed' date=' but if he destroys them at least then he is a serious contender to win the league. And I play them in my 4th match :( The team they have really makes you think how they got relegated in the first place :confused:[/quote']

cos el nino is a useless manager :)

Huddersfield could do with a striker and a defender on loan if there are any teams that would be willing to loan one or loan me the two I would be appreciative :)

What rating are you looking for?

If he loses his first match against Hull he is screwed' date=' but if he destroys them at least then he is a serious contender to win the league. And I play them in my 4th match :( The team they have really makes you think how they got relegated in the first place :confused:[/quote']

He doesn't care about the team at all. Should be an easy 6 points :D

i could really see him losing that game he's probaly got ronaldo in goal and villa at centre back hopefully he quits soon instead of signing in minutes before he gets sacked

cos el nino is a useless manager :)

and you got that one right one of the worst i've experienced