English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Okay' date=' the division 4 end of season awards are up. Congrats to all winners. :)

Division 3 up next on Dec 29th...

Great work Jooles, yet again ;)

Cheers to the lads who put Dagenham down, was pleased and surprised to get some votes. Jarvis getting joint signing of the season surprised me even more!

EDIT - I can exclusively reveal, Daniel Levy contacted me early this morning over the White Hart Lane vacancy;)

Brilliant awards :)

The offer for Suárez JEFFREN of Barcelona from Leyton Orient has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Great signing for me. A good youngster who's getting more games now at Barca. Hopefully he can do a Pedro :P

He doesn't score goals :( Nice to see a Dagger getting called up' date=' its Benson take two! Really hope SM get the NPC done at some stage this season. Howson + Morison should both rise.[/quote']

spell in the national team will do him lots of good , could get him to start scoreing plus I like taking players that are managed by clubs than external so I droped vokes put morrison in I just hoping the national team will get him fireing goals so I can only try , If he starts scoreing then you can have a decent player as he WILL start along side earnshaw plus I love taking dagham forwards anyway :rolleyes::P

spell in the national team will do him lots of good ' date=' could get him to start scoreing plus I like taking players that are managed by clubs than external so I droped vokes put morrison in I just hoping the national team will get him fireing goals so I can only try , If he starts scoreing then you can have a decent player as he WILL start along side earnshaw plus I love taking dagham forwards anyway :rolleyes::P[/quote']

Haha, I only buy them because I know at some stage you'll call them up :P Now, I want Jarvis to be called up by Pred and Walters to be called up by Duff, c'mon lads, where's the deserved call ups!

just left the italy national team :eek:

to take up the wales post was tempted to take portugual but naaa:o

I have called up steve morrison from dagenham and adam matthews from cardiff

I've thought about leaving France and was tempted by Italy but their squad is too old. I'm still thinking about taking Portugal though.

Your expected to finish bottom, you've got no hope in hell - you overachieve to the state your top of the league around the half way mark, in the end you finish 15th, just a few points of the play-offs and your third in the most underachieving category :confused:

Personally, i know that i overachieved.

Your expected to finish bottom' date=' you've got no hope in hell - you overachieve to the state your top of the league around the half way mark, in the end you finish 15th, just a few points of the play-offs and your third in the most underachieving category :confused:

Personally, i know that i overachieved.[/quote']

Your not the only one. My gillingham leaped up the table and we reached the play-offs. We finished up 12th, which I think is fantastic improvement considering the state I got the team. My average points for the team is 2.45 and I have bought in some exceptional players (Mannone)

Yet;

The chairman expectation is to not finish 80th in the setup. Iv been given little to know money for it. :(

The offer for Marco BORRIELLO of Internazionale from Sheffield United has been accepted along with other club offers. Internazionale will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £8,500,000 involving Marco BORRIELLO of Internazionale and Blackpool has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Internazionale will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Mathieu BODMER of Paris Saint-Germain from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A cheap price for Bodmer and he will do for now and I'm pretty sure Borriello is mine after I compared our bids :D

Boro and Arsenal are fighting to get Puyol ' date=' hope he will be mine:)[/quote']

Nice one snooky, tell the world! Well, not just us two any more I suppose!

And thanks lads, Div 3 awards up tomorrow.

In other news,

The offer for Silveira JUAN of Roma from Middlesbrough has been accepted along with other club offers. Roma will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Fpr no other reason than just to debunk the Spanish rumour. Not sure who'll get him out of me and Mo though, you never can tell with these things. If not we might have to head back to Puyol, but maybe it'd be better to spread the cash a bit.

Puyol, transfer of the season already?

Just browsing SMFA competitions in preparation for predictions and for some reason Chelsea are in the SMFA Cup' date=' surely this is a mistake ? :confused:

Also Blackburn and Bolton are in the SMFA Shield after finishing 11th and 12th respectively....:confused:[/quote']

I think that because Man Utd and Spurs both won the competitions as defending champions they automatically qualified, meaning that the 5th placed team (Chelsea) got the spot Man Utd would have gotten for finishing in the top 4, the 11th got Chelsea's SMFA Shield spot, and 12th got the spot Spurs should have had for finishing in the top 10. Make sense?

I think that because Man Utd and Spurs both won the competitions as defending champions they automatically qualified' date=' meaning that the 5th placed team (Chelsea) got the spot Man Utd would have gotten for finishing in the top 4, the 11th got Chelsea's SMFA Shield spot, and 12th got the spot Spurs should have had for finishing in the top 10. Make sense?[/quote']

Ok, that makes perfect sense. ;):o