English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Expectantly Jooles got Abidal so gotta find a new defender now. But:

Sofiane FEGHOULI has completed his move to Sheffield United from Valencia in a swap deal for Nicolas VIOLA and Marco HOGER

Blumer ELANO has completed his move to Sheffield United from Roma for £198,000 plus Federico BALZARETTI and Martin DECHEV

:)

Drobny (88)

Degen (85) - Woodgate (87) - Materazzi (87) - Baird (87)

Zanetti (88) - Migliaccio (88)

Petrov (88) - Voronin (88) - Ziani (88)

Bellamy (88)

Replacement in the form of an 88 and a 87 should be coming in for Degen and Woodgate , Smfa have just blocked me talking loan bids from Aaron at Chelsea so thats the back up team buggered up.

Smfa won't let me and ash do loans probs because we use the same computers so 3 players for loan all bids before this annoncment have been canceled as I feel it's only fair

3 players available there on the loan list ;)

Be careful.. remember how Latouche was removed coz of his bro at Fulham?

Bid for Mancienne btw

Lol' date=' what is the point in coming back when no one wants him :confused: Just a waste of our time and his as well :rolleyes:[/quote']

Honestly though, if he didn't club hop and leave the team in ruins, I really wouldn't mind him in any setup.

The least he could do was come back under a less suspicious name and act a bit different..

The offer for Kevin PHILLIPS of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim from Accrington Stanley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He may be 37, but he's still playing for Birmingham and there's no speak of his retirement, his transfer ban wont be before the end of the season anyway. He's worth a fair bit of money, and i should beable to get a younger replacement when his T/B comes off.

Anyone my strikeforce is now: Danny Welbeck (86), Kevin Phillips (84), Leroy Lita (83), Jermaine Beckford (83)

Pretty good seeing as when i took over, i didn't have anyone valued at over £10,000 and just a season later i've got a fantastic strikeforce, even taking out the loans i still have an 84 & an 83.

Lol' date=' what is the point in coming back when no one wants him :confused: Just a waste of our time and his as well :rolleyes:[/quote']

Mr Hammer has not made any friends yet

Kinda sums up how many people want him on the forum lol

He may be 37' date=' but he's still playing for Birmingham and there's no speak of his retirement, his transfer ban wont be before the end of the season anyway. He's worth a fair bit of money, and i should beable to get a younger replacement when his T/B comes off.

[b']Anyone my strikeforce is now: Danny Welbeck (86), Kevin Phillips (84), Leroy Lita (83), Jermaine Beckford (83)[/b]

Pretty good seeing as when i took over, i didn't have anyone valued at over £10,000 and just a season later i've got a fantastic strikeforce, even taking out the loans i still have an 84 & an 83.

Good job your doing there you gotta be considering trying to push for div 3 next season :)

He may be 37' date=' but he's still playing for Birmingham and there's no speak of his retirement, his transfer ban wont be before the end of the season anyway. He's worth a fair bit of money, and i should beable to get a younger replacement when his T/B comes off.

[b']Anyone my strikeforce is now: Danny Welbeck (86), Kevin Phillips (84), Leroy Lita (83), Jermaine Beckford (83)[/b]

Thats one fearsome strikeforce , you are doing an incredible job down at stanley mate , you are building a great team mate WELL DONE!!

Bah, I knew I should have bidded for Phillips when I had the chance but refrained because I think he's too old.. Got Gillingham on Wednesday. For obvious reasons I want to win but knowing Alan Smith's SM form I'm a little worried..

The offer for Shaun WRIGHT-PHILLIPS of Corinthians from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

once he secures a move away from man city l'am sure for the 5.7m l paid for him will seem a good deal.

I am also after a 88-90 rated midfielder epl based if possible,if anyones got any one in mind for my brum team

My Burton are complete for now. Looking to try and get off the bottom this season and would be very very happy with a mid table finish. After starting with the lowest club value in the division about a month ago, we are now worth £25 million.

Our strikeforce consists notably of Mboya, Eastwood and Bothroyd, who i expect to get 30 goals between them this year. The rest of the first team is made up of 12 players who will rise up towards the low 80's in the coming days, which should boost my squad vale to near £40 million. Most notable of these being HONG, Jeong-Ho who is now in the South Korean national side and should be rising to 83ish.

Some Belgium risers bulk out the team and should rise in the next month or tow. All in all i am very happy with how things are progressing and i have managed to keep the wages in check at the same time as creating a strong youth team.

The deal reported to be worth £6,000,000 plus James WILSON involving Liam RIDGEWELL of Genoa and Bristol City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Genoa will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

6.53m at least

The offer for Liam RIDGEWELL of Genoa from Birmingham City has been accepted along with other club offers. Genoa will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

6.3 plus 150 value of a youth=6.45m all l had.

I am also after a 88-90 rated midfielder epl based if possible,if anyones got any one in mind for my brum team

lost out on this deal l recon..

The deal reported to be worth £6' date='000,000 plus James WILSON involving Liam RIDGEWELL of Genoa and Bristol City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Genoa will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

6.53m at least

The offer for Liam RIDGEWELL of Genoa from Birmingham City has been accepted along with other club offers. Genoa will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

6.3 plus 150 value of a youth=6.45m all l had.

lost out on this deal l recon..[/quote']

Tbh mate id be very suprised if i won this one, havent won a deal competing up against another manager for weeks :rolleyes:

Since people are bragging about squads :P

Crystal Palace are very happy with their outlook this season.

average squad rating of 86 and a first eleven rating around 88 so all good this season. Squad worth £111.6m but I understand I had a better starting squad than most in division three so I shouldn't blow my own trumpet too much!

My aims for this season is a minimum of the playoffs and I'd like to push for automatic promotion. Signings like Brighi and Jelen should give me the edge and provided I don't screw up my tactics I should be fine :D