English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Just 12 mil? In that case its a shame I didn't put in a little more' date=' my offer was worth 11.7 mil. Just couldn't be bothered I guess, oh well. Good luck with him.

EDIT: Also, great acquisition there Carl, no idea how Pizarro wasn't on my radar, I've gone through all the available and coming-available midfielders in the setup multiple times, but in any case, solid work.[/quote']

Yh thanks, only realised myself recently and couldn't beleive I didn't face any competition. :)

Just 12 mil? In that case its a shame I didn't put in a little more' date=' my offer was worth 11.7 mil. Just couldn't be bothered I guess, oh well. Good luck with him.

EDIT: Also, great acquisition there Carl, no idea how Pizarro wasn't on my radar, I've gone through all the available and coming-available midfielders in the setup multiple times, but in any case, solid work.[/quote']

I think it was around the 12Mil mark, for sure nothing less though. Didn't really want to trade a younger player for him, but I'll just use him until his TB's up I suppose.:o

Good luck with your team:)

With the hope that the accepted Torres deal goes through to me then i can officially say that i will only have one last target FOR THE SEASON ! I believe i have my very own stamp on Tottenham with just 6 out of my 21 man first team being in my original squad, Of which one has risen and the 5 maintained their ratings.

And aside from the top clubs is anyone else finding like me that with all the competition out there in the transfer market while it's possible to fashion a good first team, putting together a good team comes at the cost of not having a solid squad? It's tough out there right now in transfer land.

Have to agree with Jooles here because this set-up is so strong and healthy, Teams such as BURY ! can compete for players or high quality, Teams squad values continue to rise, Cash is short and so P/E's play a massive part so in order to buy top players you need good players in your squad to offer. So overall no one has a stand out squad.

Thats is what i Call fluke!! I was destroyed by 2 players I sold them juardo and chakamh ' date=' but you wont be laughing when WE cross paths which is soon lol , BTW I face your boro on saturday , face your carlisle in EC 2933 tomorrow , face you in wastelands thursday too and ive already beaten you in trenches.[/quote']

Hmm, maybe you were destroyed 'cos you, err, have no defenders? Could that be the real reason? Have a think about that one...:)

And funny how people always resort to selective memory when listing off these victories. You mention your Trenches win but somehow forget about the Al Masry loss in AC1? :rolleyes:

Besides, you also forgot that we play each other today in WC10000, we meet sooner than you think. It's not been the best run of form of late for Man City has it? Wonder if that poor run will continue with defeat to Real?

EDIT: Also' date=' great acquisition there Carl, no idea how Pizarro wasn't on my radar, I've gone through all the available and coming-available midfielders in the setup multiple times, but in any case, solid work.[/quote']

I also don't know how Abidal wasn't on your radar, very surprised about that one, though maybe you were focusing on midfielders now that you have Juan (you have no idea how much that still hurts! :().

And from blogspy about Boro,

The team is full of risers but is a little slim on first team quality, especially in midfield.

Slim on first team quality? Totally got it the wrong way round there blog spy. The team's full of first team quality (including the best CM in the game), it's the depth of the squad that is the problem (like for many others). :o

Slim on first team quality? Totally got it the wrong way round there blog spy. The team's full of first team quality (including the best CM in the game)' date=' it's the depth of the squad that is the problem (like for many others). :o[/quote']

Unlike most I have plenty depth,but, and its a big but.....the quality won't be there for a few seasons yet:p

Liam RIDGEWELL has completed his move to Bristol City from Genoa for £6,000,000 plus James WILSON . All other offers were turned down.

Nice addition to my sqaud, needed to add abit more quality in defence and happy with how its comming along, looking to ship out a few players when their TB's are up and keep shaping my sqaud to try and reach the promised land of the premiership which was so cruely snatched out of my hands last season :P

The offer for Garry MONK of Bayer Leverkusen from Accrington Stanley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted with this signing, joining for £320,000 & Adam Barrett which is a pretty good signing. He's a bit of quality at the back, and he's at 100% fitness so he'll play on Wednesday against Southend.

The offer for Neil AUSTIN of Espanyol from Accrington Stanley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

There was plenty of cash left over, after bidding for Garry Monk so i decided to invest on a full-back as a back up. He can play at both right-back and left-back, joining for a fairly cheap fee to back up Hassell & Ball and although i might not make a profit on him i'll beable to improve on him when his T/B comes off in March.

Nice addition to my sqaud' date=' needed to add abit more quality in defence and happy with how its comming along, looking to ship out a few players when their TB's are up and keep shaping my sqaud to try and reach the promised land of the premiership which was so cruely snatched out of my hands last season :P[/quote']

Hope he does well for you,you beat my offer by a few hundred grand.

The offer for Joe LEDLEY of Celtic from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I am now looking for a left back have about 6m to spend,if anyone got anyone for sale.

Searching for a solid left back now ,after losing out on Ridgewell.

With the hope that the accepted Torres deal goes through to me then i can officially say that i will only have one last target FOR THE SEASON ! I believe i have my very own stamp on Tottenham with just 6 out of my 21 man first team being in my original squad' date=' Of which one has risen and the 5 maintained their ratings.[/quote']

was so tempted to go for him but opted out was going to place terry and barry in the deal and the remainder of my money then decided that i dont need another world class forward and am going to look to improve in other area's of the team :D

Hope he does well for you' date='you beat my offer by a few hundred grand.

The offer for Joe LEDLEY of Celtic from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Searching for a solid left back now ,after losing out on Ridgewell.[/quote']

Cheers fella :) Really hard work to secure anybody in this GW so happily to have actually won a bidding war for a change :P

West Ham make their SMFA Cup bow tonight' date=' away at Genoa. We're looking to kick start our season after saturday's horror show at Everton.[/quote']

Don't say 'bow' already Infernito, you make it sound like you're being knocked out before it's even started. Wait until the semi's at least! :P

just posted another report. its kinda becoming like a story now:)

You look like you're in real trouble now. Watch out for that vote of confidence from the board, that's what they gave Kylan and now look at him, he's homeless on the icy streets of Toronto. :o

Don't say 'bow' already Infernito' date=' you make it sound like you're being knocked out before it's even started. Wait until the semi's at least! :P

You look like you're in real trouble now. Watch out for that vote of confidence from the board, that's what they gave Kylan and now look at him, he's homeless on the icy streets of Toronto. :o[/quote']

I

I'm quietly confident i can win the tournament.:cool:Although, if i lose tonight then there will be a full scale crisis.

Don't say 'bow' already Infernito' date=' you make it sound like you're being knocked out before it's even started. Wait until the semi's at least! :P

You look like you're in real trouble now. Watch out for that vote of confidence from the board, that's what they gave Kylan and now look at him, he's homeless on the icy streets of Toronto. :o[/quote']

ye youll just have to wait and see what happens. even though most of you dont care about what im writing i quite enjoy doing match reports;)

European night I love europe games , I Need to prove to everyone (JOOLES) that I can do well in european cups , got a tough start but im confident my attacking style will come up trumps Tonite is the night I prove to everyone Im SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! BTW the cathadrino that is 1 good match , im very pleased to have you in this setup mate

Fernando TORRES has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Internazionale in a swap deal for Karim BENZEMA and Steven CAULKER . All other offers were turned down.

Fantastic bid of dealing there, Tottenham have a world class player in their ranks now :D, I hope him and Dzeko can form a good goal scoring partnership

European night I love europe games ' date=' I Need to prove to everyone (JOOLES) that I can do well in european cups , got a tough start but im confident my attacking style will come up trumps Tonite is the night I prove to everyone Im SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! BTW the cathadrino that is 1 good match , im very pleased to have you in this setup mate[/quote']

Never said a word! Unless you count this that is...:rolleyes:

Fantastic bid of dealing there' date=' Tottenham have a world class player in their ranks now :D, I hope him and Dzeko can form a good goal scoring partnership[/quote']

Thats increble dealing mate bascally You got torres cheap!! You are building a team that makes my fulham look like school girls , I must say I took the mick horribly for the ethunu transfer but your knack is really good.. IT kills me to say these things LOL

Ivica OLIC has completed his move to Plymouth Argyle from Bayern München in a swap deal for Carvalho AMAURI and Exaucé MAYOMBO . All other offers were turned down.

Swapping a 91 for a 92 seems like a good piece of business. Anyway Olic will be sold after his TB's up

He arrives with 89%, so should be available tomorrow night:p:D

?

? - M'Bia (89) - Lombaerts (89)

?

? - ? - ? - Downing (89)

Jovetic (90) - Olic (92)

Team is still not completed, got a long way to go:o

EDIT : Ben great deal btw;)