English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

While Dom is still far away in dream land, the real champions and team to beat in the SMFA Shield kick of what i hope is another season of european glory, Im in the hardest group so my top boys will be out to night.....

Lloris

Miguel

Gallas

Lescott

bale

Cole

Schweinsteiger

Frings

Balotelli

Gerrard

Torres

Thats increble dealing mate bascally You got torres cheap!! You are building a team that makes my fulham look like school girls ' date=' I must say I took the mick horribly for the ethunu transfer but your knack is really good.. IT kills me to say these things LOL[/quote']

Now if only he could figure out how to use them. Then he'd be dangerous! :P

amazing deal.some forward line you ve got there.

It is. Just like I said about Dom yesterday though, it's so tight in 7046 right now that unless you're one of the top boys, winning in Europe AND doing well in the league (just a quick disqualifier for you there Ben), strengthening one part of your team comes at the cost of leaving it relatively weak elsewhere. Take Spurs' back line for example, just one player rated 90 or over, Gallas at 93, and he's set to drop...

i gotta say thats the same with me jooles :o:p

Brilliant signing Ben anyway's thought i wouldn't add fuel to the chelsea Tottenham fire by going through with a bid ;)

Yeah, sorry man. What I meant to write was "If only he and theDuffman could figure out how to use them" :o

Anyone else want their name added while I'm at it? Studge?

Thats increble dealing mate bascally You got torres cheap!! You are building a team that makes my fulham look like school girls ' date=' I must say I took the mick horribly for the ethunu transfer but your knack is really good.. IT kills me to say these things LOL[/quote']

Yes Etuhu was a strange one, I was hoping for the cheeky rise on him but that never happened however i got lucky making my money back on him through P/E on the Balotelli deal,

I wouldnt say i make your fulham look like school girls however ;), I have to say Arsenal IMO have the strongest first team in the set-up and thats mainly down to you i know the new guy there has made slight changes but it remains very much under your stamp your a pretty good manager when it comes to dealing buddy and to see that complement from makes me know im doing alright :D

Fingers crossed both Torres and Balotelli hit the ground running then ;)

It is. Just like I said about Dom yesterday though' date=' it's so tight in 7046 right now that unless you're one of the top boys, winning in Europe AND doing well in the league (just a quick disqualifier for you there Ben), strengthening one part of your team comes at the cost of leaving it relatively weak elsewhere. Take Spurs' back line for example...[/quote']

See there was me being nice for ONCE!!!! And I completely agree with you there jooles that anyone outside the big 6 has to sacrifice something and me I have sacrificed defence but you do the best you can to strengthen that weakness With me signing koscelny but its so close this year!!!

Yeah' date=' sorry man. What I meant to write was "If only he and theDuffman could figure out how to use them" :o

Anyone else want their name added while I'm at it? Studge?[/quote']

no worries ;) dont worry got a formation for tonight's fixture against lyon that may work who knows :P

It is. Just like I said about Dom yesterday though' date=' it's so tight in 7046 right now that unless you're one of the top boys, winning in Europe AND doing well in the league (just a quick disqualifier for you there Ben), strengthening one part of your team comes at the cost of leaving it relatively weak elsewhere. Take Spurs' back line for example, just one player rated 90 or over, Gallas at 93, and he's set to drop...[/quote']

You forget Bale at LB ;)

But no very ture, In order to get the talent into the teams you already need some talent in your squad to use in P/E deals, In my spurs case i hope i can out score the other team rather then keep clean sheets

I wouldnt say i make your fulham look like school girls however ;)

Maybe you meant "make the Fulham manager look like a school girl"? He did turn up to the awards on pink roller-skates remember?

a4wtrktyojkmtwkm.jpg

Sorry Dom' date=' couldn't resist recalling that one. :o I'll be nice from now on. :DUntil Saturday.

You forget Bale at LB ;)

Sorry, yeah, you're right you've got Bale. Not that I think he's ever put foot anywhere near your defence, but I suppose in theory...

Great to see the thread alive tonight' date=' Normally SMFA games dont attract big crowds.

Then again with Dom jumping at the chance to prove everyone wrong (Jooles) i can see why[/quote']

Gotta say that the SMFA competitions were suprisingly exciting last season. Best of luck to all involved this year. And surely everyone does not = Jooles, does it? I can't be the only one who things Fulham will sink like a stone in Europe, can I? Anyone? :confused::P

Great to see the thread alive tonight' date=' Normally SMFA games dont attract big crowds.

Then again with Dom jumping at the chance to prove everyone wrong (Jooles) i can see why[/quote']

Im glad its alive tonite 7046 is miles better 5579 IMO , but ben let me set it straight , me and fulham are the entertainers of the setup we both love to attack LOL, Fulham will put on an exhibition tonite , we will entertain and wow crowds as we are the best , and I WILL banish the FAIR tag of being the worst europe manager in the setup!!!

Gotta say that the SMFA competitions were suprisingly exciting last season. Best of luck to all involved this year. And surely everyone does not = Jooles' date=' does it? I can't be the only one who things Fulham will sink like a stone in Europe, can I? Anyone? :confused::P[/quote']

Glad I won it last year when it was my tactics - now the assistant is looking after the tactics if the club retains it it won't mean 1/2 as much as last season

Im glad its alive tonite 7046 is miles better 5579 IMO ' date=' but ben let me set it straight , me and fulham are the entertainers of the setup we both love to attack LOL, Fulham will put on an exhibition tonite , we will entertain and wow crowds as we are the best , and I WILL banish the FAIR tag of being the worst europe manager in the setup!!![/quote']

"Worst managers" tag you mean, future King, you were worst twice, remember. ;)

Glad I won it last year when it was my tactics - now the assistant is looking after the tactics if the club retains it it won't mean 1/2 as much as last season

Surprised the AI was able to wrench the 3-5-2 out of your vice-like grasp!

Im glad its alive tonite 7046 is miles better 5579 IMO ' date=' but ben let me set it straight , me and fulham are the entertainers of the setup we both love to attack LOL, Fulham will put on an exhibition tonite , we will entertain and wow crowds as we are the best , and I WILL banish the FAIR tag of being the worst europe manager in the [b']world[/b]!!!

edited as to stop law suits :P

Im glad its alive tonite 7046 is miles better 5579 IMO ' date=' but ben let me set it straight , me and fulham are the entertainers of the setup we both love to attack LOL, Fulham will put on an exhibition tonite , we will entertain and wow crowds as [b']we are the best [/b], and I WILL banish the FAIR tag of being the worst europe manager in the setup!!!

I think i'm rubbing off on you.

0-0 against Lyon away from home 30 shots no goal for either side although I'll take the point away from home :)

Shaky starts for the English boys in Europe. 15 teams and just one manages a win! Fulham. It just had to be Fulham! You can really on Dom in Europe! :D(this season)

Another 1-1 draw Torres on his debut gets the goal and MOM ;) A lot of draws tonight in the SMFA CUP/Shield for the English sides. Wolves and Bolton smashed and believe it or not Fulham the only winning english team in the whole of Europe tonight :eek: !!