English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

HAHA!!! Everyone mocked me today and look at whats happened , 15 teams in europe and after being told fulham will drop like a stone we are flying the english flag high also to give bonus Adriano scored and got MOM on his debut and believe it or not fellow debuting star KOSCELNY!! assited him , so you lot can eat a big slice of humble pie!!!!!!!!

HAHA!!! Everyone mocked me today and look at whats happened ' date=' 15 teams in europe and after being told fulham will drop like a stone we are flying the english flag high also to give bonus Adriano scored and got MOM on his debut and believe it or not fellow debuting star KOSCELNY!! assited him , so you lot can eat a big slice of humble pie!!!!!!!![/quote']

King Dom of Europe..........Get it?;)

Sorry just my strange humour

But well done Dom:D

Swansea City First String

Akinfeev (91)

Reinartz (88) -- Rami (90) -- Dominguez (90)

Ottl (87)

Bentley (88) -- Semak (90)-- L. Bender (86) -- Valbuena (90)

Barrios (90) -- Doumbia (87)

-------------------------------

Swansea City Second String

Akinfeev (91)

Baysse (84) -- Romao (87) -- Alkan (75)

Ozbek (87)

Rasimus (70) -- Cywka (76) -- Villalba (75) - Sumusalo (72)

Kitambala (84) -- Toomet (70)

I just want to say that this is the best EC by a country mile better than 5579 , 7414 , 2933 , and better than 106 (ISH) . I just want to thank every single forumer who spends time and effort makeing this a brillant gameworld !! That includes the blog , predictions , Match reports , making fun of ben lol jokes! , and simply posting results that contribute to this gameworld. I want to thank everyone for contributeing to this gameworld , I personally love chatting and bantering with everyone except simon!! LOL , I hope everyone continues with there efforts to progress this ''family'' EC and thankyou! I Hope that didnt bore you too much HAHA!

I just want to say that this is the best EC by a country mile better than 5579 ' date=' 7414 , 2933 , and better than 106 (ISH) . I just want to thank every single forumer who spends time and effort makeing this a brillant gameworld !! That includes the blog , predictions , Match reports , making fun of ben lol jokes! , and simply posting results that contribute to this gameworld. I want to thank everyone for contributeing to this gameworld , I personally love chatting and bantering with everyone except simon!! LOL , I hope everyone continues with there efforts to progress this ''family'' EC and thankyou! I Hope that didnt bore you too much HAHA![/quote']

Could not have worded it better ;) This EC is in a good place right now its amazing how this EC just seems to grow stronger and stronger with every passing week, If im honest with you we have a great bunch of lads here the Banter is top class and its all in good humor, Most of it aimed at me ;) but i love it you have the odd rival here too which also makes it tasty :D, Its special becuase everyone puts something into it and their character weather it be darth vader or luke skywalker rubs of rolls into this massive ball of FUN !!

Theres many words to describe this EC far to many for me to even type down

Could not have worded it better ;) This EC is in a good place right now its amazing how this EC just seems to grow stronger and stronger with every passing week' date=' If im honest with you we have a great bunch of lads here the Banter is top class and its all in good humor, Most of it aimed at me ;) but i love it you have the odd rival here too which also makes it tasty :D, Its special becuase everyone puts something into it and their character weather it be darth vader or luke skywalker rubs of rolls into this massive ball of FUN !!

Theres many words to describe this EC far to many for me to even type down[/quote']

I am in total agreement this place rocks my socks :)

New Best Players/Positions in Division 3 added to the blog

http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.com

Re: Titulli: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

is anyones else's forum showing up in a different language:confused::confused:

edit: its ok' date=' logged out thn back in, seems to be alright now

some of it was in russian or something and some was in italian and albanian lol[/quote']

I know your Scottish but you on the liquor this early :)

New Best Players/Positions in Division 3 added to the blog

http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.com

Everton at the lane tonight, They did well last season I will not underestimate them but Im targeting all 3 points we need to be up there in the top 7 this season and we need 3 points from games like this especially when you compare the two squads

I just want to say that this is the best EC by a country mile better than 5579 ' date=' 7414 , 2933 , and better than 106 (ISH) . I just want to thank every single forumer who spends time and effort makeing this a brillant gameworld !! That includes the blog , predictions , Match reports , making fun of ben lol jokes! , and simply posting results that contribute to this gameworld. I want to thank everyone for contributeing to this gameworld , I personally love chatting and bantering with everyone except simon!! LOL , I hope everyone continues with there efforts to progress this ''family'' EC and thankyou! I Hope that didnt bore you too much HAHA![/quote']

Yawn...you did :P

Ah bugger ' date=' I missed out on some FANNI!! Ipswich were willing to spend more to get some!![/quote']

Nevermind China I'm not sure you would know what to do with it anyway ;)

As part as my pledge to be Even More active ill be starting my Preview to tonights game' date=' on the M/R thread

[b']EDIT:[/b] Tottenham Vs Everton match Preview on the Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread now up

Nice work mate, really like that pic with the team badges. :);)