English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Cheers mate ;)

Good luck at West Ham tonight mate never know you could be sitting top by tonight :)

Fat chance. My players dare not lose tonight, or even draw.

I could take getting knocked out in the SMFA Shield after winning the first leg 4-2, i could take losing in the semi final of the cup, even if it was to Jooles. I could even stomach taking a battering on the opening day of the season but losing to Dudeskin would just be horrendous.

ok just to let you all know , I have sent a ticket asking why the sheffield wednesday manager marc oldfield, hasnt been kicked out when he has logged on for over 30 days , Im making this effort so thats one vacancy to give to a forumer which I want aaron in , ill let you know what the response is ........

Its been a Month Since the Sheffield Wednesday manager has logged in, So how is it that he is still in charge and has not lost the club ? :confused:

EDIT: Just seen your post Dom, must say i though SM would have been stricted on these things

Fat chance. My players dare not lose tonight' date=' or even draw.

I could take getting knocked out in the SMFA Shield after winning the first leg 4-2, i could take losing in the semi final of the cup, even if it was to Jooles. I could even stomach taking a battering on the opening day of the season but losing to Dudeskin would just be horrendous.[/quote']

Well I'll try to make it a close defeat :P.

ok just to let you all know ' date=' I have sent a ticket asking why the sheffield wednesday manager marc oldfield, hasnt been kicked out when he has logged on for over 30 days , Im making this effort so thats one vacancy to give to a forumer which I want aaron in , ill let you know what the response is ........[/quote']

Nice one mate, always good to get fresh blood in. :)

ok just to let you all know ' date=' I have sent a ticket asking why the sheffield wednesday manager marc oldfield, hasnt been kicked out when he has logged on for over 30 days , Im making this effort so thats one vacancy to give to a forumer which I want aaron in , ill let you know what the response is ........[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1310054#post1310054

check post 6

I see with it being Christmas then maybe hes got a few more days to log in, B) Not being funny but i dont think hes a forum guy the Wednesday manager so no major loss if he losses out

Always good to have new blood more so if a good active forum guy wants in a theres loads in line for this great set-up.

Thanks a lot Dom! :) :)

:(

Iv also sent a ticket in just so SM sit up and take note always helps when more then one person sends a ticket on a certain subject ;)

Cant wait for a DIV1 one if you plan on doing one that is ;)

This will be done Benno :) Div 1 and Div 2 are next on the list mate but not today .

yes' date=' i think the DIV-3 logo was excellent as D3

It would be great identity to have all leagues with D1 D2 D3 D4 LOGO[/quote']

I myself do not do graphics but I am sure there is a 7046 member who could come up with a logo for d1,d2,d3,d4 , I just find an image on google images then do a quick paint over lol .They are a bit crude but the best I can do.

Hi dominic,Over the Christmas period we gave managers a few extra days to login to their clubs. This has now been put back to normal so if the manager does not login to their club in the next few days then they will be removed. I hope this helps.RegardsSoccerManager.com Support TeamSM Support Team

Hi dominic' date='Over the Christmas period we gave managers a few extra days to login to their clubs. This has now been put back to normal so if the manager does not login to their club in the next few days then they will be removed. I hope this helps.RegardsSoccerManager.com Support TeamSM Support Team[/quote']

:eek: They didn't call you Latouche! :P

I think Gizb had said this same thing in another thread..

Until now alot of players being brought in have been through External, But iv noticed over the last few days that my shortlist is dogged by players at managed clubs. Im not sure what its like for you lot, Theres less and less good 90+ players out there now, It will be a interesting time when managers begin to go into the Market for players at managed teams.

Until now alot of players being brought in have been through External' date=' But iv noticed over the last few days that my shortlist is dogged by players at managed clubs. Im not sure what its like for you lot, Theres less and less good 90+ players out there now, It will be a interesting time when managers begin to go into the Market for players at managed teams.[/quote']

I can't afford to go for 85 rated players at external, come to think of it with my balance I can't go for 10k players at external:p

I'm not one for buying risers to keep me turning over, have tried it alittle in this setup but just don't have the patience......

So I'm now going to play the wait and see game with my youth team and hopefully guys like

Alexander Merkel

Milan Milanovic

Haris Vuckic

Sergio Araujo

and so on will be hitting the lofty hieghts of 85rating sooner rather than later:o

The offer for Maynor FIGUEROA of Hamburger SV from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not my first choice ,but my only choice nothink out there.on a positive he a solid player who plays regular for Wigan and if they go down l think he will end up at another mid table prem team.He will be second choice in my team for now.

Joe LEDLEY has completed his move to Birmingham City from Celtic for £5,330,000

Plays regular for Celtic and 87 rated,so hopefully he can get to 88-89 at some point soon.still only 23 years old,so still developing and hopfully improving.

squads coming along ok now,not looking bad considering l have to sell to buy players and didnt have the best of teams to start with.work in progress and doing my best.

Play Arsenal Tonight,hopefully there be kind to me.

Jooles, I just read your comment on Abidal, but he's an entirely different case: he was on my radar, as in I was aware that he was free, but I had no intention to compete with any other bidders and didn't want to waste money on anymore defenders as I'm pretty satisfied with how things are currently setup (90-93-90). When Cris and Heinze come off their trade bans, and if money is available, we'll go after some higher rated defenders, but atm my priorities lie elsewhere.

Anyway, got Sunderland today, never have a good feeling about them, but maybe Forest can pull another rabbit out of their hat and win it.

Jooles' date=' I just read your comment on Abidal, but he's an entirely different case: he was on my radar, as in I was aware that he was free, but I had no intention to compete with any other bidders and didn't want to waste money on anymore defenders as I'm pretty satisfied with how things are currently setup (90-93-90). When Cris and Heinze come off their trade bans, and if money is available, we'll go after some higher rated defenders, but atm my priorities lie elsewhere.

Anyway, got Sunderland today, never have a good feeling about them, but maybe Forest can pull another rabbit out of their hat and win it.[/quote']

Yeah, competition is a killer. :(

Man Utd are looking at different tactics tonight to try out' date=' as we'd prefer to put 7 past Boro than the expected 5 if we used 3-5-2 :D[/quote']

Oh balls. Man U use the same tactic for all eternity and then change it the very day that Boro play them! What's with that? And what's with the 6-0 prediction. Should we really be having a Geordie do the Boro scores? :rolleyes:

Okay, only one thing for it, to go aggressive. I recommend that ever team does the same. With Rooney crippled they'll have nothing. Come on everybody, let's stick it up them. :P

Oh balls. Man U use the same tactic for all eternity and then change it the very day that Boro play them! What's with that? And what's with the 6-0 prediction. Should we really be having a Geordie do the Boro scores? :rolleyes:

Okay' date=' only one thing for it, to go aggressive. I recommend that ever team does the same. With Rooney crippled they'll have nothing. Come on everybody, let's stick it up them. :P[/quote']

Could always do the same for Boro ;) I have the one thing you don't, depth in the squad :P