English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Oh balls. Man U use the same tactic for all eternity and then change it the very day that Boro play them! What's with that? And what's with the 6-0 prediction. Should we really be having a Geordie do the Boro scores? :rolleyes:

Okay' date=' only one thing for it, to go aggressive. I recommend that ever team does the same. With Rooney crippled they'll have nothing. Come on everybody, let's stick it up them. :P[/quote']

Yeah great idea!!

That going to be the case for arsenal , chelsea , Tottenham and liverpool! injure as many as I can hopefully I can injure a man u player!

And I'd expect you too. But Boro aren't really a threat to anyones league ambitions' date=' whereas Man Utd are. ;)[/quote']

See that I disagree with mate, I'v won league titles with squads like yours, they are well capable of winning it, as are West Ham, Spurs and to a certain extent Fulham - it all depends on how the clubs are managed

Oh balls. Man U use the same tactic for all eternity and then change it the very day that Boro play them! What's with that? And what's with the 6-0 prediction. Should we really be having a Geordie do the Boro scores? :rolleyes:

Okay' date=' only one thing for it,[b'] to go aggressive[/b]. I recommend that ever team does the same. With Rooney crippled they'll have nothing. Come on everybody, let's stick it up them. :P

Good idea Jooles goahead!:P

See that I disagree with mate' date=' I'v won league titles with squads like yours, they are well capable of winning it, as are West Ham, Spurs and to a certain extent Fulham - it all depends on how the clubs are managed[/quote']

And how much they get kicked by the opposition. ;)

Good idea Jooles goahead!:P

I assume you mean go ahead rather than goathead? :o

Ivica KRIZANAC has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from Zenit for £4,300,000

88 rated centre back.

The offer for Steven WHITTAKER of Rangers from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

87 rated right back now i can field a first 11 of 87+ players without loans

that reminds me anyone looking to shift some 80+ players on loan they will play game on game off and will save you dimes