English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Promised you a good game and you got it :D a Thriller 4-2 win for Spurs with 4 different players on the score sheet,

Torres shockingly got a red card as did Everton's Distin. The table has not updated yet for me i should roughly be around 7th/5th ?

Brentford 1-1 Crystal Palace

Decent enough result considering I was smashed on the possession stats. Little dissapointed we weren't able to pick up the win but one point is better than none so gotta be satisfied.

Next up is the big one... Millwall v Crystal Palace

lost to the gunners 3-2 another close game with plenty of goals' date='at least my teams scoring,but thats still 2 loses in 2 games,but early days and close results.[/quote']

Hardluck mate it was really close game, with that win Arsenal jumped to the seventh place , playing Blackburn next:)

A brace from Danny Welbeck & a goal from Michael Ball helped seal a 3-1 away win against Southend. Debuts from Andrew Davies, Garry Monk & Kevin Phillips helped to the win. 2nd in the table after a couple of games, thanks to SoP for the loans as Danny Welbeck will be crucial for me (early contender for top scorer of the season)

Starting Line-Up Ratings: 80, 82, 80, 84, 80, 82, 80, 80, 86, 83, 84

A brace from Danny Welbeck & a goal from Michael Ball helped seal a 3-1 away win against Southend. Debuts from Andrew Davies' date=' Garry Monk & Kevin Phillips helped to the win. 2nd in the table after a couple of games, thanks to SoP for the loans as Danny Welbeck will be crucial for me (early contender for top scorer of the season)

Starting Line-Up Ratings: 80, 82, 80, 84, 80, 82, 80, 80, 86, 83, 84[/b']

Well done mate , starting to really pull a decentish looking squad together wont be long till your up the top of the division !

Uh oh' date=' I think a change in tactics is needed.[/quote']

Hard luck pal.

Dagenham & Redbridge 3-1 Gillingham

The super trio do the damage - Bannan, Jarvis and Walters. 4 points in the first two games, not too shabby eh? Jarvo is in fantastic form, absolutely delighted with the squad at present. 6th in the league with a really tough game against Ashh's B&HA on Saturday.

Hard luck pal.

Dagenham & Redbridge 3-1 Gillingham

The super trio do the damage - Bannan' date=' Jarvis and Walters. 4 points in the first two games, not too shabby eh? Jarvo is in fantastic form, absolutely delighted with the squad at present. 6th in the league [b']with a really tough game against Ashh's B&HA on Saturday[/b].

If i can get the two signings i want in by then , then i think i should have enough to overpower you but if i dont fitness will be an issue and you will have more of a chance than any to beat me !

Oh the fact your a brilliant manager to should make the game slightly less tough :)

Well done mate ' date=' starting to really pull a decentish looking squad together wont be long till your up the top of the division ![/quote']

Thanks, i've now got the pleasure of being able to either play Leroy Lita or Jermaine Beckford on the bench, which means that if players don't do well i can change it around.

I was at the top of the divison with about the third of the season gone last season, but that wasn't really ever going to last and in the end six defeats from my final six games meant i finished 15th, i didn't really have any variety and when players weren't playing well i couldn't change it around.

Lets hope i can have a good season, and try and reach the play-offs, i honestly feel Danny Welbeck will be the top scorer for Divison 4 this season though.

MILLWALLSOCCERTIMES2.jpg

LEYTON ORIENT 2 MILLWALL 5

A fine away win for MILLWALL.

EMILE HESKEY (2) , YILMAZ & VIEIRA (2) secured the points after going behind twice.

ALL New signings played well and we hope HESKEY's goals can win matches for us this season.

Bad times at Leyton :(

A 5-2 defeat at home to Millwall. Wasnt expecing much from this game against one of the best sides in the division, but conceding 5 wasnt good. Going to have to go and change tactics now to counter my opposition, if I'm to have any chance of survival.

Up next Leicester, possibly the best first 11 in division 3. Help :o:p

PREVIEW & PREDICTIONS

DIV-4

TURN 2 - Wed 5th JANUARY

I predicted one correct result for TURN 2

SOUTHEND v ACC STANLEY

The home side had a hard fought 1-1 away draw in their opening fixture.

Acc Stanley went top after their home win. Acc Stanley will be title contenders this season - i reckon.

PREDICTION: Southend 1 Acc Stanley 3

ACTUAL RESULT WAS: Southend 1 Accrington Stanley 3