English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

MILLWALLSOCCERTIMES2.jpg

LEYTON ORIENT 2 MILLWALL 5

A fine away win for MILLWALL.

EMILE HESKEY (2) ' date=' YILMAZ & VIEIRA (2)[/b'] secured the points after going behind twice.

ALL New signings played well and we hope HESKEY's goals can win matches for us this season.

Great result Craig I thought you would win that one .:)

The Table FINALLY ! updates its self on my SM page and 4th place :P i tell you ill take that at the end of the season' date=' Next up high flying Forest at Home ;)[/quote']

Already? Ah, the Balotelli reunion is arriving too soon, I was hoping I'd have a stable team in place before this game. Oh well.

Kanoute and Zhirkov seal a good 2-0 win away from home at Sunderland, really happy about that, another surprisingly good result for us. Also good to see Kanoute do so well on his debut, maybe Kanoute - Eto'o will be able to replicate the work of Balotelli - Raul last year.

The BLOG has 2' date='000 pageviews.[/size']

This is a fantastic response in its short lifespan.

The 7046 discussion thread has 119,709 page-views, today surpassing English Championship 1 and its 119,611 page-views, making it the 4th most viewed EC thread behind 5579's discussion thread and 106's discussion/reporting threads. :eek:

This is also a fantastic response in its short lifespan! :)

The 7046 discussion thread has 119' date='709 page-views, today surpassing English Championship 1 and its 119,611 page-views, making it the 4th most viewed EC thread behind 5579's discussion thread and 106's discussion/reporting threads. :eek:

This is also a fantastic response in its short lifespan! :)[/quote']

Yes, great figures for the 1st season

They all have threads in forum for everyone to view.

the blog only has mentions here & there with links to click to view. :eek::D

(great figures for 1st 5 weeks)

credit goes to the quality articles being posted in the blog by the EC7046 writers

The offer for Neves DENILSON of Juventus from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sheffield United win 4 - 2 against Plymouth Argyle.

:D:D:D:D Nice win and getting Denilson with no competition

Already? Ah' date=' the Balotelli reunion is arriving too soon, I was hoping I'd have a stable team in place before this game. Oh well.

Kanoute and Zhirkov seal a good 2-0 win away from home at Sunderland, really happy about that, another surprisingly good result for us. Also good to see Kanoute do so well on his debut, maybe Kanoute - Eto'o will be able to replicate the work of Balotelli - Raul last year.[/quote']

Yes and Balotelli one of 4 Different players to score as well ;), Its fair to say ill be treating you Forest as a real threat on saturday.

Tomoya Ugajin and Young-Gwon Kim both had +7's to 82 over the last two days. Just the start of the rises from Japan :) Ugajin's TB has been up and his position change to LB/Winger will fetch me more money than it would have if he stayed Winger. With Gino Coutinho's TB up tomorrow, I should have my new GK in by Monday.

See the Sheffield Wednesday manager is still at the club... I know about SM giving extra days time to log in because of the christmas holidays buts its been a month now and surly hes days are numbered,

Question is does anyone have a idea of when hell be given the boot assuming he doesnt log in ?

See the Sheffield Wednesday manager is still at the club... I know about SM giving extra days time to log in because of the christmas holidays buts its been a month now and surly hes days are numbered' date='

Question is does anyone have a idea of when hell be given the boot assuming he doesnt log in ?[/quote']

4 to 5 days ! ive been told