English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

:D:D:D:D Nice win and getting Denilson with no competition

Did you cancel your bid? He's still sitting at Juve when I checked this morning.

New post in the Match Reports section, first in a long long while, not that detailed or fancy though, tryin to keep things simple going forward so that I hopefully do more.

Also, have to say Leeds United is going on my blacklist. After having bid of Dong-Won Ji for 20ish hours, logged on this morning to find that Leeds snuck in at the last minute and put in a bid before I could change mine and put a higher one in. Nothing inherently wrong with it, so no lectures needed, but definitely isn't endearing...Leeds, if I see you in the Cup/Shield, expect domination.

See the Sheffield Wednesday manager is still at the club... I know about SM giving extra days time to log in because of the christmas holidays buts its been a month now and surly hes days are numbered' date='

Question is does anyone have a idea of when hell be given the boot assuming he doesnt log in ?[/quote']

Happy to keep a lower league spot filled at Rotherham ( whilst putting in the minimum effort), but I must admit I quite fancy that one...In a similar vein I'm happy to ditch Rotherham to free up a space and join again later, a few thoughts from the 7046 elders please :)

After having bid of Dong-Won Ji for 20ish hours' date=' logged on this morning to find that Leeds snuck in at the last minute and put in a bid before I could change mine and put a higher one in. Nothing inherently wrong with it, so no lectures needed, but definitely isn't endearing...Leeds, if I see you in the Cup/Shield, expect domination.[/quote']

He did that to me too when I tried to sign Becchio :( Playing the almighty Middlesbrough in a friendly tonight. I asked Jooles if he was willing to and he was. I expect to lose but I just want to see how big the gulf in class is between the Division 1 sides and the Division 4 sides.

Hi Bc,

During the Christmas period we extended the time a manager has to login to their clubs. This is now back to normal and if the manager does not login to their club in the next few days then they will be removed as manager.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

SM Support Team

What iv just go back form a ticket i sent all seems okay now :)

Happy to keep a lower league spot filled at Rotherham ( whilst putting in the minimum effort)' date=' but I must admit I quite fancy that one...In a similar vein I'm happy to ditch Rotherham to free up a space and join again later, a few thoughts from the 7046 elders please :)

[/color']

Stay. That is all.

Happy to keep a lower league spot filled at Rotherham ( whilst putting in the minimum effort)' date=' but I must admit I quite fancy that one...In a similar vein I'm happy to ditch Rotherham to free up a space and join again later, a few thoughts from the 7046 elders please :)

[/color']

Stay Margaret. Best off building from the bottom then jumping ship unless you get the job offer, in my view anyway.

Stay. That is all.

Intend to Mo / Rob' date=' but I won't lie i have little love for Rotherham ( they are ugly and smell) and TBH i can't see me putting in the effort to build them up. Still as I say , I'll happily stay on to keep one of the more undesirable spots filled unless of course someone wants in and then I will happily step aside to allow them the chance of getting them. :)[/color']

Intend to Mo / Rob' date=' but I won't lie i have little love for Rotherham ( they are ugly and smell) and TBH i can't see me putting in the effort to build them up. Still as I say , I'll happily stay on to keep one of the more undesirable spots filled unless of course someone wants in and then I will happily step aside to allow them the chance of getting them. :)[/color']

I really want you to stay , but dont hate me for saying this but there are forumers waiting and quite frankly put a lot more effort than you are doing , personally I would hate to see the wise and old guy leaving such as yourself but if you dont enjoy it , another solution would be put the effort in !!! But the end of day its your decision .....

I really want you to stay ' date=' but dont hate me for saying this but there are forumers waiting and quite frankly put a lot more effort than you are doing , personally I would hate to see the wise and old guy leaving such as yourself but if you dont enjoy it , another solution would be put the effort in !!! But the end of day its your decision .....[/quote']

That's kind of what I'm thinking Dom, is there a lot of interest in joining ?, there should be its a great GW, and one i will return to at the first opportunity :)

To be fair then mate id suggest you step aside, A team such as Rotherham needs love and attention. You would be a big lose if you felt buddy but then a more active person on this Thread would be better for 7046 overall. At the end of the day 100% down to you if u stay/go but i think ud be denying a manger who wants in this set-up if you say

Quite right lads..in fact I should have done this at the end of last season. Oh well they are in no worse nick now than when I found them and at least have 2.7 in the bank. I'll give the elders or yourselves ? time to contact a few people to give the the heads up and will let them go later :)

That's kind of what I'm thinking Dom' date=' is there a lot of interest in joining ?, there should be its a great GW, and one i will return to at the first opportunity :) [/color']

I dont care if werent active for me its a sad day on a personal and 7046 and im going to mourn your loss ........

Also' date=' have to say Leeds United is going on my blacklist. After having bid of Dong-Won Ji for 20ish hours, logged on this morning to find that Leeds snuck in at the last minute and put in a bid before I could change mine and put a higher one in. Nothing inherently wrong with it, so no lectures needed, but definitely isn't endearing...Leeds, if I see you in the Cup/Shield, expect domination.[/quote']

Same thing with Leeds and me.. then of course I hijacked one of his bids :D

[/color']

No.. don't leave.

I'm not enjoying EC106 too much either. But maybe it's different in my case. It takes me a bit of time to get into an old setup.

Wait for sometime, and see if you enjoy playing with them. You should not be obligated to leave. If you still don't enjoy them, then you can leave. No point playing if you don't have any fun :)

Quite right lads..in fact I should have done this at the end of last season. Oh well they are in no worse nick now than when I found them and at least have 2.7 in the bank. I'll give the elders or yourselves ? time to contact a few people to give the the heads up and will let them go later :)

I am sure Badaboom wants in but I think he is waiting for wednesday)

Same thing with Leeds and me.. then of course I hijacked one of his bids :D

No.. don't leave.

I'm not enjoying EC106 too much either. But maybe it's different in my case. It takes me a bit of time to get into an old setup.

Wait for sometime' date=' and see if you enjoy playing with them. You should not be obligated to leave. If you still don't enjoy them, then you can leave. No point playing if you don't have any fun :)[/quote']

Only stayed on for the cup run last season Nik..so I'm on my freshly painted toes later mate ( but i will be back) :)