English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Quite right lads..in fact I should have done this at the end of last season. Oh well they are in no worse nick now than when I found them and at least have 2.7 in the bank. I'll give the elders or yourselves ? time to contact a few people to give the the heads up and will let them go later :)

Its sad to see you walk mate, Hope you find a way back in with a team you will enjoy more

Quite right lads..in fact I should have done this at the end of last season. Oh well they are in no worse nick now than when I found them and at least have 2.7 in the bank. I'll give the elders or yourselves ? time to contact a few people to give the the heads up and will let them go later :)

I'd love the challenge. And I like ugly smelly teams :D

I'd have a long and hard think about what you are doing Dave

This set-up is flying high at the moment fella......We need forumers like yourself in it.......

But I respect your honesty and its good to let someone else have them if you are not up to the task;)

I'd have a long and hard think about what you are doing Dave

This set-up is flying high at the moment fella......We need forumers like yourself in it.......

But I respect your honesty and its good to let someone else have them if you are not up to the task;)

Now i am confused.

As if ud step aside blah blah blah this is best setup on sm and I say so, so it is best managers best thread ect and your leaving it only to HOPE that ull get back in which i some how doubt u will pal.

Happy to keep a lower league spot filled at Rotherham ( whilst putting in the minimum effort)' date=' but I must admit I quite fancy that one...In a similar vein I'm happy to ditch Rotherham to free up a space and join again later, a few thoughts from the 7046 elders please :)

[/color']

It would be a shame to lose a forumer from the setup as a non-forumer could easily get them which would be awful. However if your not putting effort into the club that's not good either as the team will stagnate and end up going nowhere.

Maybe give it a couple of months see if any job offers come your way, but if you want to go soon try and let a forumer know. ;)

As if ud step aside blah blah blah this is best setup on sm and I say so' date=' so it is best managers best thread ect and your leaving it only to HOPE that ull get back in which i some how doubt u will pal.[/quote']

I have got back into far more exclusive places...I'll be back Nathan ;)

I am off for the rest of the day' date=' back on tonight so if you get the offer p/m me.... Thanks to Dom, Benn0 and Sirmarkhughes :D[/quote']

Read your PM :)

So Longnose in the space of no more than 30 minutes has gone from Margaret to Dave to Jimmy....good grief.

Will the real Jimmy / Margaret / Long / Dave step forward eh Infernito ;)

Did you cancel your bid? He's still sitting at Juve when I checked this morning.

Because I had an away match' date=' I lost money for wages and ended up with a little less money ruining the transfer :(

I wonder why?:rolleyes::P

Because Fulham and West didn't dare challenge Sheffield United to a bidding war :P

He cannot afford him ' date=' move collapsed due to insufficient funds!! HOW [b']EMBARRESING[/b]!!

You cannot spell embarrassing , how embarrassing :P:D;) The reason I lost him is my reply to Mo above ^^^

I'm confused. Who is this Longnose lady/fella? Is she/he even active here? I see that she/he has made just 1 transfer in the last how ever long. Someone give her/him a push will they? :eek:

It would be a shame to lose a forumer from the setup as a non-forumer could easily get them which would be awful.

How would a non-forumer easily get them? They'd have to be looking just at the right time, a chance in a million, like Newcastle winning the SMFA Cup. You mean a non-active forumer maybe? Like this Longnose lady/chap? Same same really. :rolleyes:

Because I had an away match' date=' I lost money for wages and ended up with a little less money ruining the transfer :(

Because Fulham and West didn't dare challenge Sheffield United to a bidding war :P

You cannot spell embarrassing , how embarrassing :P:D;) The reason I lost him is my reply to Mo above ^^^[/quote']

I have no idea who West are:p I already have Clichy, i don't need anymore dodgy Arsenal players.:D

I have no idea who West are:p I already have Clichy' date=' i don't need anymore dodgy Arsenal players.:D[/quote']

Was a typo, I sign dodgy players that my team values highly in cash so I can sell them on for better players later, I don't suppose you need anymore dodgy West Ham players are they all gone except Parker :P