English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Heres a idea and its just a idea for now but....

Would the teams in London, Chelsea, Myself, West Ham, Fulham (Arsenal excluded because their manager isnt active like the 4 of us)it would be like a sort of knock out competition played as a friendly like 2 legs winning team has the title.

Best team London

Would the teams in London' date=' Chelsea, Myself, West Ham, Fulham (Arsenal excluded because their manager isnt active like the 4 of us)it would be like a sort of knock out competition played as a friendly like 2 legs winning team has the title.

[b']Best team London[/b]

Good idea Benno, i'm in.

Would the teams in London' date=' Chelsea, Myself, West Ham, Fulham (Arsenal excluded because their manager isnt active like the 4 of us)it would be like a sort of knock out competition played as a friendly like 2 legs winning team has the title.

[b']Best team London[/b]

Yeah alright then , I'm sure I'll lose everygame :P

[b']Best team London[/b]

Shouldn't we be involved in this as the majority of our fan-base is from London? :P

Shouldn't we be involved in this as the majority of our fan-base is from London? :P

No point it would be too long and would drag too much' date=' This would purely be for Fun,Banter between the 4 :)

[b']Edit:[/b] Chelsea,West ham and Spurs have signed up to the cause sadly for Dom Fulham's women are allowed to compete in this one but the men can turn up if there not chicken ?

No point it would be too long and would drag too much' date=' This would purely be for Fun,Banter between the 4 :)

[b']Edit:[/b] Chelsea,West ham and Spurs have signed up to the cause sadly for Dom Fulham's women are allowed to compete in this one but the men can turn up if there not chicken ?

Sign me up im no chicken!! Cracking idea mate!!

Sign me up im no chicken!! Cracking idea mate!!

Fantastic what we need to do now is sort out the fixtures so who plays who if you like ill just put the 4 teams into a random draw generator over the internet to decide who gets who ?

Cup Fixture Generator

Round 1

Match 1 - Fulham vs Tottenham

Match 2 - Chelsea vs West Ham

Final

Match 3 - Winner of Match 2 vs Winner of Match 1

*Team drawn First Eg. Fulham will play the first leg at home with the 2nd leg being played at the team playing away at the first leg EG. Tottenham

*Sunday 9th Jan the both First Leg matches will be played

*Tuesday 13th Jan both Second Leg matches will be played

*Sunday 16th Jan the Final will be player the winner of match 2 will be the home team

Cup Fixture Generator

Round 1

Final

*Team drawn First Eg. Fulham will play the first leg at home with the 2nd leg being played at the team playing away at the first leg EG. Tottenham

*Sunday 16th Jan the Final will be player the winner of match 2 will be the home team

A bit sus that Benno gets the best draw possible.:D

Cup Fixture Generator

Round 1

Final

when you're at it - can you tell Chelsea manager that i put a loan offer for one of his players

hope this comp doesn't distract him from his EC7046 team duties. :D

oh, and MILLWALL wouldn't take part coz we'd get hammered. (need to focus on my league campaign)

when you're at it - can you tell Chelsea manager that i put a loan offer for one of his players

hope this comp doesn't distract him from his EC7046 team duties. :D

oh' date=' and MILLWALL wouldn't take part coz we'd get hammered. (need to focus on my league campaign)[/quote']

Yeah I know you have and I'm sorry to say he ain't available as he's getting sold :P

Fulham have accepted the friendly challenge to play Tottenham Hotspur on Thu 13 Jan.

Tottenham Hotspur have challenged Fulham for a friendly on Thu 13 Jan.

Tottenham Hotspur have accepted the friendly challenge to play Fulham on Sun 9 Jan.

Fulham have challenged Tottenham Hotspur for a friendly on Sun 9 Jan.

Thats Match 1's First and Second Legs all sorted ;)

Yeah I know you have and I'm sorry to say he ain't available as he's getting sold :P

no probs,

you can always recall him should anyone wish to purchase.

I'm just looking for temp loan. (5 games or so)

no probs' date='

I'm just looking for temp loan. (5 games or so)[/quote']

He's on the transfer list now and the next bid I get on him from external will be accepted so he wouldn't even be at you for a game :o

no probs' date='

I'm just looking for temp loan. (5 games or so)[/quote']

Craig , you can have yussuf till the 17th mate after your cup game against charlton then i will recall to sel l , thats 4 games wasnt going to loan him as its you mate !! Im a team player lol

Craig ' date=' you can have yussuf till the 17th mate after your cup game against charlton then i will recall to sel l , thats 4 games wasnt going to loan him as its you mate !! Im a team player lol[/quote']

cheers

I'll put loan bid in and you can accept when ready

cheers

I'll put loan bid in and you can accept when ready

Done , and yes before you ask you can play him in the cup , his TB is up in that day but ill recall him night time so you can use him in the cup as his fitness is no concearn for me !!! I loaned him out as I see you have a few injures so i will help out hope he does you good in his mini stint!!

Done ' date=' and yes before you ask you can play him in the cup , his TB is up in that day but ill recall him night time so you can use him in the cup as his fitness is no concearn for me !!! I loaned him out as I see you have a few injures so i will help out hope he does you good in his mini stint!![/quote']

cheers

yes, I'm just looking for short term cover as 2 of my important players are out - suspended & injured

I now have my full 3 loan players and only £490k to spend so it'll be a testing time.

[b']Best team London[/b]

How can it be the best London team if Dagenham aren't in it? :confused:

Any-one watching The Big Bang Theory? Hooo...

Middlesbrough 2-4 Dagenham & Redbridge

Shocking result' date=' maybe the gulf isn't as big as I thought it was. Giovani (on loan from Spurs), played an absolute blinder and got three assists. Barry Bannan, Matty Jarvis, Javi Lopez and Jon Walters with my four goals. Very pleased to beat Jooles' top class side. May only be a friendly but I'm delighted.[/font']

And you deserve to be delighted. ;) I tell you what though, don't those stats just go to show that it's possession that winds games? 14 shots each. 8 on target each. So you'd expect my boys with high player ratings to come out on top, but you have 64% possession (no worry, just fiddling with tactics at my end) and you win 4-2! Crazy. :P

Considering Selling Drogba willing to listen to offers looking for a p/e deal :)

Oh how I wish I could put in a good offer for Drogba...sadly Eto'o, Juan, and Zhirkov are my only players of real value, and Juan just came in (and Eto'o of course is our talisman, going nowhere anytime soon)...maybe next time. Just sell him to an external so I can get him from there :P

Leeds offered to play a friendly today, but unfortunately I was away from my computer so I couldn't accept. And they arent happy with hijacking one of my bids, they're trying to hijack the other one now too. And I just took a look at their squad and found out they're the ones who got Pirlo before I could get to him...it just keeps getting better and better. I will accept another off to play a friendly though, if one is made.